Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

League of Legends Discussion

• Please log in to reply
1647 replies to this topic

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
I love riven, but I agree, the last few heroes were quite boring. Xerath I was expecting to like a lot, and wasted my ip on him.Trying to decide who I should get next, I've been cycling through old heroes I hardly played before and trying to get to know them. Like Pantheon. I never really played him till this last week. He's pretty fun. Thinking of using Zilean in Dom, he could be pretty fun there.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia

I love riven, but I agree, the last few heroes were quite boring. Xerath I was expecting to like a lot, and wasted my ip on him.Trying to decide who I should get next, I've been cycling through old heroes I hardly played before and trying to get to know them. Like Pantheon. I never really played him till this last week. He's pretty fun. Thinking of using Zilean in Dom, he could be pretty fun there.

Yeah man. I bought Pantheon a few days ago, managed to set my Bot Game kill record with him (64 kills). He's very fun to play in Normal and Dominion, especially since his ult is awesome for saving or capturing points.

Riven is alright, her early game damage output is in ridiculous. If you build her a bit tanky in the first 10-15 mins, you'll probably won't die at all and nick a few kills easily. Aside from that, she's pretty fucked against a competent burst caster or ranged hero.

The skillset that they announced for the new champ looks pretty awesome. I'd consider saving my IP up for her, but I'll probably wait until I've tried her in free week - she actually sounds quite a bit overpowered with something stacked like attack speed since the frequency of her auto attacks determine the length and frequency of being in her dragon form. I just hope she isn't like Tryndamere, who's pretty much invincible once she's in her ult.

Zilean is hard to play properly in dominion, but my team's been raped by one once. Zilean in general is quite difficult to play, but if you do so well, his timebombs can nuke anyone down quickly and his ultimate can turn a teamfight around fairly fucking quickly. Definitely one of the strongest supports, probably only second to Kayle or Taric.

I do hope they introduce some more supports, maybe some DPS/Support crossovers like Nidalee, Lux (holy shit I fucking love playing as Lux) or Morgana (her too). One of those in Mid and you're unstopable if they get like 3 kills in the first 12 minutes and aren't ganked properly. :3
Spoiler

i fucking love fembot for hustling on GB with Kareia and Kento <333333

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
Lux is awesome in Dom too. With cdr her ult is like down for like only 20 seconds. Itt's great to defend with. I usually hover in the bushes so i can assist wherever. I usually end up going bot with her and have been able to hold mid and bot spots quite well till help arrives.

Probably a good call on waiting to spend ip.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
Yep. Man, I really want those new halloween skins. The skill effects on those skins are rather disappointing though. I was hoping that the Annie skin would at least throw green fire, or nocturne's Q would throw white goo thingies.

I've been playing Nocturne lately and he's pretty fun to play.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Only Halloween skin that is cool is "Definitely Not Blitz"
Posted Image
(Sig+Avt Made by rockiNangeL)

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
There should be a LOL thread. Seems like this game is pretty much dominating this thread. I wish there was a gaming sub-section in here or something.

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts

League of Legends v1.0.0.128

Shyvana, the Half-Dragon

• Twin Bite
    • Shyvana strikes twice on her next attack. Both attacks trigger On-Hit effects and Fury of the Dragonborn effects.
    • Dragon Form: Twin Bite cleaves all units in front of Shyvana.
  • Burnout
    • Shyvana deals magic damage per second to nearby enemies and her Movement Speed is greatly increased for 3 seconds. Shyvana's Movement Speed bonus is reduced over time.
    • Dragon Form: Burnout scorches the earth, continuing to damage enemies that stand on it.
  • Flame Breath
    • Shyvana unleashes a fireball that deals magic damage and melts the target's Armor for 4 seconds.
    • Dragon Form: Flame Breath engulfs all units in a cone in front of Shyvana.
  • Dragon's Descent (Ultimate)
    • Active: Shyvana transforms into a dragon and takes flight to a target location. Enemies along her path take magic damage and are knocked toward her target location.
    • Passive: Shyvana reinforces her scales, increasing her Armor and Magic Resist. Defensive bonuses are doubled in Dragon Form.
  • Fury of the Dragonborn (Passive)
    • Shyvana's melee attacks enhance her abilities.
    • Twin Bite - Reduces the cooldown by 0.5 seconds.
    • Burnout - Extends the duration by 1 second to a maximum of 6 seconds.
    • Flame Breath - Deals 20% of the ability's damage to debuffed targets.
    • Dragon's Descent - Attacks generate 2 Fury and Shyvana passively gains Fury over time while in human form.

Abozzo

Abozzo

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 35 posts
Definitely going to buy Shyvana if her model looks good :)

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
i ended up using my ip on her, she is really fun imo. I;ve found if you play her ad tank she is quite hard to kill.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
Her dance is so cute not really sexy but cute :P i would totally date her ;o
Posted Image

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Haha. And btw, I've renamed this thread to something more appropriate.
Can't wait for my exams to finish so I can play frequently again~
Make sure to add me :D
Spoiler

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
lol i was like "somethings different" -_- Ahhh o_o
Posted Image

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
Lol guys my makes all play lol but i play Dota and i will be playing Dota 2 from its first release date :) and im only ranked about 534 in the world in dota so :( but my mates are pretty good at lol but i just never got it i think ill stick to my Dota :P

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
I stopped playing dota awhiole ago, but then again I did play it for like 5 years. Waiting for dota 2 for sure. However I feel with dominion now, I will play LoL for that and the classic map with dota.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
I still haven't seen anything of that new character... Don't want to get too distracted now :)
Reckon she's worth it?

I like the changes they've made to domion, at least there aren't insane 1 to 400 comebacks anymore. I've had those happen before :X
Spoiler

EdHuCast

EdHuCast

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • LocationCali
I've had some happen before too, they were sweet lol.

404NameNotFound

404NameNotFound

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
Me? I play DoTA and only DoTA... (Online.)

Nick

Nick

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
Yep. I've seen Shyvana. She REALLY lacks any CC. Her damage is pretty sweet though. Her has tons of AOE attacks. Pretty effective for teamfights. But really, the lack of CC gets frustrating.

Boomsickle

Boomsickle

Potato

• Contributor
  • 146 posts
She lacks a hard CC but not every champion has one look at ezreal and in the right hands he can still be a bloody beast her ults does know back a target though so its really more of a soft CC which makes her ganks better so she is an okay jungle kinda like riven but with more damage

DotA 2 seems lame only thing that looks appealing is that it looks good its kinda like a harry potter jelly bean looks great but tastes like ****
Posted Image

TheGodfather

TheGodfather

Batoto Chief Mafioso

• The Company (inactive)
  • 481 posts
  • LocationAustralia
Haha. Yeah, like Boomsickle said, champs like Ez, Yi and Caitlyn don't really have any hard CC, but still rape butt. Also, you might just need to get Red Buff as much as possible and modify your build a bit to get you some item-based CC early on already.
Spoiler