Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kaneki End up With?(Relationship)

poll ship

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Kaneki End up With?(Relationship) (321 member(s) have cast votes)

Kaneki End Up With?

1. Touka (218 votes [67.91%])

Percentage of vote: 67.91%

2. Rize (45 votes [14.02%])

Percentage of vote: 14.02%

3. Hinami (32 votes [9.97%])

Percentage of vote: 9.97%

4. Takatsuki (26 votes [8.10%])

Percentage of vote: 8.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Kyouya

Kyouya

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • LocationIt's called "enclosed space"
So... from recent chapter, we all see that rize is still alive and that makes more than one girl.(which was touka)
and i was kinda wondering, who would kaneki end up with, i mean talking about "chance" are, and who would you want kaneki end up with, and opinion about it..,

i love all element of tokyo ghoul.
so considering "if" there's some romantic subplot/romance in it
what's your opinion?

P.S i personally like Kaneki x Rize, if he doesn't have a hatred against a girl who trying to eat him,and the one that indirectly make him a ghoul. well..

Edited: Mispell "Hinami" with "Hanami", added Takatsuki as  requested

Edited by Kyouya, 23 August 2014 - 01:19 AM.

n6om80.jpg

"Percieve that which cannot be seen with the eye"-Miyamoto Musashi

Spoiler

SpookyDookie

SpookyDookie

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

chill

bloodyclaws

bloodyclaws

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts

there are various hints and clues with touka and kaneki. To just assume there is none is denying the matter. That couple would be the closest from what is shown so far.

I dont think rize and kaneki is possible seeing as she betrayed his feelings and wanted to eat him. I am not even sure if kaneki still feels anything for her other than the fact that he does not hate her even after all hes been through.

hanami is way too young for kaneki.

Shess

Shess

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 307 posts
Hanami = Kaneki views her as his younger sister and she views him as a older brother.
Rize = Kaneki doesn't hate her but there's no way he has romantic feelings for her. I mean unless he's become the ultimate masochist.
Touka = She is the most probable choice since there are a lot of hints that implies she may like him. As for Kaneki himself, it's tough to say, but he obviously cares about her a lot.

Edited by TapDancingDog, 04 August 2014 - 05:31 AM.

tumblr_nd06mlXtkF1tgv0q6o1_500.gif

retrovert

retrovert

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

I think Kaneki will die before having time for romance :(

batoto%20signature_zpsar4g59a2.png

Coralira

Coralira

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
I feel like Rize would not be the type to date someone seriously, she's like a lone wolf to me. Plus she's a serial killer and I doubt that will ever change. I don't think Kaneki would be too fond of that.

Tony911

Tony911

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 635 posts

Maybe Rize will date another serial killer ghoul with an appetite to match hers.

Raggle Fraggle

Raggle Fraggle

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationA Candy Store Near You

I think Kaneki will die before having time for romance :(

Doubtful~ Because currently I think that would be considered a mercy, and Kaneki sadly never recieves such a thing

Personly Kaneki x Rize? I ship it. I mean It's just so screeeeewed up it's delicousley twisted. I think if Rize wne t back to her Binge eating ways she'd be considered a "bad weed" Which Kaneki would have to take out. Im thinken  A murderous gorey Batman/Catwoman thing.

Rize would eat some dude, Kaneki would show up to fight her, she'd tease and then bang! They Bang! Kinda disturbing innit?

But I do love Touka/ Kaneki aswell, just so much easier to imagine a loveing, compatible furture between the two. Probaly would never be peaceful but still. A lovley thought and concept.

Edited by Raggle Fraggle, 04 August 2014 - 07:02 AM.

Maya24

Maya24

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • LocationIn my house.

I don't ship Kaneki with anyone yet. Even with the hints of him and Touka on the manga, it just doesn't click on me.

But if he ever had some, it will be better with Touka I guess.

I think Kaneki will die before having time for romance  :(

Or maybe I just like this thing to happen that's why I'm oblivious to the romance in this series.

Edited by Maya24, 04 August 2014 - 08:01 AM.

15301sm.jpg

retrovert

retrovert

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts

Doubtful~ Because currently I think that would be considered a mercy, and Kaneki sadly never recieves such a thing

Well, you're right. It's supposed to be a tragedy, so I think it's better to believe that whoever he ends up liking will die instead. The guy can't catch a break.

batoto%20signature_zpsar4g59a2.png

DorkingtonPugsly

DorkingtonPugsly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Why is Takatsuki not an option?  >:<

tr3y

tr3y

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

I personally think that Kaneki and Touka look really good together. And the recent scene when she ran after him immediately after she had received the present was way too cute.

thecoxer

thecoxer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

I doubt Kaneki ends up with anyone.

shoutoshiro

shoutoshiro

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationIndonesia

I'm all in for Touka since there are subtle hints of it sprayed all over the chapters ww.

DorkingtonPugsly

DorkingtonPugsly

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Takatsuki x Kaneki would be really weird (in a good way) but work really well. They had pretty good chemistry for the brief moment they talked. 

A reader/fan and writer/admirer couple would imo be pretty fun/interesting.

Nyuu3

Nyuu3

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 82 posts

I think the Rize route is pretty improbable and Hinami's not even an option.

I also think that regarding kicking Kaneki in the balls, Touka isn't as doomed as Hide. But yeah, I'm not sure how far she can get before he goes full-messiah. Maybe he'll leave her with a kid.

iffa

iffa

Potato

• Members
  • 103 posts

imo Touka is obvious option. I think the author is really developing their relationship. Touka had already developed some feeling for Kaneki and Kaneki, idk, despite he's being in a mess atm, he put Touka at his very top priority people dear to him the most, maybe close second behind Hide.

Rize? Eh, I dont know about that but Kaneki doesnt need another psycho person added to his circle life in this current state of him. anyhow I'm yet to see how will Rize contribute into the story atm.

oliverwashere

oliverwashere

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Locationthe chasm of sleep

Suddenly with chapter 108, the Hinami route seems to be that much closer.

Orfik

Orfik

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I really don't think this is that kind of story. They might all end up dead for all we know.

Raggle Fraggle

Raggle Fraggle

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts
  • LocationA Candy Store Near You

I thought of something acctualy. After rereading the fight between Kaneki and Touka's brother. that made me think Touka might have a father complex. If she even likes him. >.>

When they were fighting Touka's brother said that Kaneki acts an awful lot like Arata. He kinda looks like him too. And he's a bit of a canobal as we have seen. Sooo what do you guys think?