Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Kaneki End up With?(Relationship)

poll ship

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: Kaneki End up With?(Relationship) (321 member(s) have cast votes)

Kaneki End Up With?

1. Touka (218 votes [67.91%])

Percentage of vote: 67.91%

2. Rize (45 votes [14.02%])

Percentage of vote: 14.02%

3. Hinami (32 votes [9.97%])

Percentage of vote: 9.97%

4. Takatsuki (26 votes [8.10%])

Percentage of vote: 8.10%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

"one-sided".

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 17 December 2015 - 12:44 PM.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Current Kaneki, aided by the CCG, might actually end up with someone... or caught up with temporary relationship???

I previously didn't consider the possibility of Kaneki having romantic relationships, because of the busy rhythm after the first Aogiri arc.

Can't decide

Gabyta07

Gabyta07

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 661 posts
I still don't think he will end up with somebody, probably the poor guy would die a virgin, but if he does I'm team Touka

"It's like Tolstoy said. Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story"

"And the sense of tragedy-according to Aristotle.comes, ironically enough, not from the protagonist's weak points but from his good qualities. Do you know what I'm getting at? People are drawn deeper into tragedy not by their defects but by their virtues"

Kafka on the shore by Haruki Murakami...the man that was the inspiration for Sen Takatsuki

Kvothe51

Kvothe51

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The only relationship that seems even remotely possible is with Eto.

Lowest

Lowest

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I like how everybody is sitting there thinking he will end up with a lady and I'm just sitting here in my phoenix Kaneki, dragon Amon boat (Ishida loves smashing down tropes and I would be thrilled if the main female + main male romance trope is destroyed too, even if I don't necessarily want romance in TG)

Plus, I feel like Ishida would be missing out on something if he didn't make Kaneki bi tbh. Has both black and white hair, is both ghoul and human, smells like both a female (ghoul) and a (human) boy, is into both girls and boys

(now watch me get nuked for saying this; goes to build my bomb shelter)