Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hiatus discussions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2219 replies to this topic

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Oh, and if you guys are bored, read Twilight. 

A great piece of literature. Dat sexually confused Bella.

A great piece of literature.

Does not compute.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

Imperator

Imperator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,501 posts
  • LocationIn the battlefield.

Apparently, your brain can't compute sarcasm either. 

Edit: I sound so rude sometimes. :(

Edited by TheDasilva1, 23 May 2014 - 01:48 AM.

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

I've been enjoying Ultimate Legend Kang Hae Hyo, it's a goofy Martial arts high school webtoon, where the main character has. "................." at the beginning. (wont say incase some people don't wont to be spoiled) Just know it's not one of those stories where the main character is weak, and pretends to be strong.

most of the chapters are on Mcow though, and I know some people feel about them.

JFfDYT6.jpg

flowsthead

flowsthead

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,032 posts

Apparently, your brain can't compute sarcasm either. 

Edit: I sound so rude sometimes. :(

It can, but I recently discovered I could change the size of the text so I just wanted an excuse to use it. I never really look at the toolbar for the comments section.

The face of the angel of history is turned toward the past. Where we perceived a chain of events, he sees a single catastrophe which keeps piling wreckage and hurls it in front of his feet. The angel would like to stay, awaken the dead, and make whole what has been smashed. But a storm is blowing from Paradise; it has got caught in his wings with such violence that the angel can no longer close them. This storm irresistably propels him into the future to which his back is turned, while the pile of debris before him grows skyward. The storm is what we call progress.
~Walter Benjamin

Fishcake

Fishcake

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,503 posts
  • LocationLost in the forest of the 77th floor

omg, if you cheat and go look at the raws, lately strange cant even cover it.  I dont think the English language has a word that can properly describe Hellper.  Strange is the perfect explanation for the part that has been translated.   Im trying to decide if I should be patient and wait it out or pay someone to speed trans it into scripts for me.  I'm going crazy wanting to know whats goin on atm

Just found the raws and whoa are there a crapload of chapters....

Im not sure I should spoil myself too much hm...

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
I just can't get myself into reading Hellper.

Don't know why though.. :/

Clicks on newest chapters just to help the author though, I think he certainly deserves more views
http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=389848&weekday=wed

SeYc

SeYc

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationPost Apocalyptic Wasteland

If you want a story with an "almighty tower", you can try The Dark Tower by Stephen King. The 1st three books are great. The 4th is more than good, the 5th and 6th are terrible and the last one is ok. But It has a Tower with a "king" who wants to rule it.

VrCYCW8.png

Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationUnder there.........I just made you say underwear.
Breaker is now on hiatus, I have nothing. NOTHING YOU HEAR ME? NOTHING!

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

You've read my mind, brother.... I was SO sure that there wouldn't be another until they finished season 2! Now my heart has been left in a bloody puddle outside my body. The real reason is that the author knows how hard it is to survive without Tower of God. Obviously, he's finding it hard to continue since he's also in the same boat as us.

Best pairing:

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts
  • LocationIn the Bato.cave.

You've read my mind, brother.... I was SO sure that there wouldn't be another until they finished season 2! Now my heart has been left in a bloody puddle outside my body. The real reason is that the author knows how hard it is to survive without Tower of God. Obviously, he's finding it hard to continue since he's also in the same boat as us.

Fear not, my trusty minions!

Retribution is coming.

kfi6l.jpg

Yra

Yra

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • LocationUnder the waves, humming to dead ships

So yeah, I finished Black Haze, Orange Marmalade, Drifters, and watched Deadman Wonderland T_T

Off to Hellsing! Hopefully it's nice :D

Edited by Yra, 23 May 2014 - 06:22 PM.

Sig.png

Spoiler

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

So yeah, I finished Black Haze, Orange Marmalade, Drifters, and watched Deadman Wonderland T_T

As long as you have an umbrella, all will be fine.

Careful. The blood is slippery.

kfi6l.jpg

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Hmm....

One of those is not like the others....

BTW Have I recommended Black Lagoon yet? It's one of my top 3 with ToG and Kubera. The plot isn't anything special until you get to the Yakuza arc, then it gets reeeaalll good from then on, but the art, setting, and action sequences are fantastic the whole way through.

Edited by ♫The Manta Rays-Alright!, 23 May 2014 - 07:00 PM.

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Somehow this hiatus didn't surprise me at all ,because lately I've seen my self checking at the bottom of every Breaker's new chapter, just checking if there's hiatus news and that's where it became habit of mine , the last time i had habbit like that was when i used to watch Naruto anime , i used to check the comments first and if it says ''Filler'' , i used to skip that episode  . lol

God of LoL

God of LoL

Sweet Potato

• Members
  • 10,556 posts

kfi6l.jpg

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

Let's not forget Game Of Thrones is on " break " too.

The only thing I can do this weekend is go get drunk -_-

At least there's a semi decent soccer match tonight

Well I'm off to illegally drink myself into a coma. Someone wake me up when everything is back ;)

Sangios

Sangios

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,800 posts
  • LocationHarusame's 7th Division

Hmm....

One of those is not like the others....

BTW Have I recommended Black Lagoon yet? It's one of my top 3 with ToG and Kubera. The plot isn't anything special until you get to the Yakuza arc, then it gets reeeaalll good from then on, but the art, setting, and action sequences are fantastic the whole way through.

Black Lagoon is AWESOME! It sucks how sporadic the translations are though.

Did anyone watch Days of Future Past?! Movie was freakin incredible!

Best pairing:

Spoiler

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Was sad by lack of entertainment.

Then I found out Adventure Time, and now my mind is fucked up.

And I'M LOVIN IT!

NoKoon

NoKoon

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 279 posts
  • LocationHell

Was sad by lack of entertainment.

Then I found out Adventure Time, and now my mind is fucked up.

And I'M LOVIN IT!

omg yes... adventure time is so great. the story is really beautiful at times as well (ex. Lemon Hope episode)

Edited by NoKoon, 24 May 2014 - 08:26 AM.

2ih0c9f.jpg

drakeramoray

drakeramoray

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 382 posts
  • LocationMsc

At least there's a semi decent soccer match tonight

Football, FOOTBALL!