Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is mysterious controller of Leez? (Possible spoilers)

Kubera Leez

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Leez's mysterious controler? (188 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the 'being' that is controling Leez since Frozern Tears (13)?

1. God Kubera (42 votes [22.34%])

Percentage of vote: 22.34%

2. Rao Leez (14 votes [7.45%])

Percentage of vote: 7.45%

3. Ananta (62 votes [32.98%])

Percentage of vote: 32.98%

4. Future/Other Leez (17 votes [9.04%])

Percentage of vote: 9.04%

5. Kali (21 votes [11.17%])

Percentage of vote: 11.17%

6. Visnu (6 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

7. Someone else? (If more then three, the person will be added) (18 votes [9.57%])

Percentage of vote: 9.57%

8. Vayu (2 votes [1.06%])

Percentage of vote: 1.06%

9. Anna Haias (6 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

My guess would be the girl who never learned her lesson, the one Ananta was pitying, and possibly, the first to have received the Name. 

Wow, another interesting possibility! And that explains why Leez is an air-head: she needs that extra mental real-estate to accomodate all the extra people and Names crowding in her head.

I'm joking, I'm joking.

Seriously, "a person who has been a shadow existence to every person to have received the Name, and whom Ananta pities because she never learned her lesson" and "Anna Haias" are the two possibilities I find most... maybe not plausible, but interesting. Yes, Anna referred to Asha as a friend at first. But it'd still be coherent if Anna only knew Asha to be "the person her daughter is destined to go along with" at first, but Anna was later disappointed by how poorly her daughter was being treated.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Fran

Fran

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts

if not Ananta, i'm pretty sure it's the sword of Re itself taking over.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

if not Ananta, i'm pretty sure it's the sword of Re itself taking over.

Leez had her first shown blackout before owning any god-items, and in the first arc in season 1!

Can't decide

Chris Rosenkreutz

Chris Rosenkreutz

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 54 posts

I now think, as kurzon suggested, that God Kubera is controlling Leez but it is the "Power of the Name" and not Alex. As I think that Rao was also Kubera, there might be some of Rao in this Kubera. It's not Alex; he knows that he is using Leez as a pawn and feels guilty about it. But Alex has somehow cut himself off from the Name and that might mean that the Name is acting independently.

I think Leez's dream of Ananta was Alex's memory from when he still had the name Kubera, If the Name that Leez carries has a personality then it also has memories. The woman Ananta pities is Sagara who still seems to think that the sura could win against the gods. Ananta has just made an agreement with Kubera to save her life, along with the Ananta clan sura with her, so it makes sense that he would be talking about her then.

I don't rule out Kali/the sword on the basis that the controller wishes Leez happiness the most because,as deathberry 6g pointed out, they don't seem to mind if Leez dies and that's very Kali. It's the "I'm sorry I coudn't give you a better future" that makes me think that Name Kubera or Rao is involved.

Readingfish

Readingfish

Potato

• Members
  • 134 posts

I always like to pursue wild and unlikely theories until proven impossible,...
and so, my new guess is Kalavinka! XD

basis:

1) The mysterious person knows Yuta (conjecture based on Season 2 Ch 73, from the internal monologue of the hijacker as they disappear)

2) The disdain for Leez's life (mirrors attitudes that many Sura have for humans)

3) The hint that either Kalavinka or Yuta have something to do with the Power of the Name

but this doesn't make sense because:

1) Why would Kalavinka help Leez kill Maruna, her own brother?

Bad theory #3: Garuda.

basis: he's in a coma. (Perfect for body-surfing!)

counter-argument: he wouldn't kill Maruna.

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

Ananta has just made an agreement with Kubera to save her life, along with the Ananta clan sura with her, so it makes sense that he would be talking about her then.

THIS

Actually if you guys pay attention, in the rift arc Alex looks very sad when he says that, Sagara will be safe in Sura realm.

Well, aside from this ^  I'm still suspecting God Kubera, but considering his Poker Face, it can't be him (he showed annoyed, sad, angry expressions earlier, but they are very vague):

- 'Fake Leez' smirked at Maruna

- He/She showed bewildered expression upon seeing Yuta

- Also, doesn't seem to know much about humans, since he/she was pondering about a human's vigor in general

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

What about Garuda? :D LOL

Since he's in coma

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 14 January 2014 - 02:14 PM.

Can't decide

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

ill vote for ananta, cuz of the dream that leez had and cuz my gut tells me so!! XD

i was really hoping to see leez send that red arrogant chicken/bird flying, I even bought KFC when i was reading the chapter lol, but then yuta cockblocks her and steals the spotlight....i hope we get to see leez kick some ass in some awesome fight where shes NOT interuppted , and everyones like O.o !??! "ddaammmnn!!"

just a small wish. i feel bad for yuta, but he cant expect her to just "get over it" besides,.. sorry to say im more of a kuberaXkubera fan myself ;)

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

I still have no idea, even though I've been mulling it for almost a month. :mellow: There are just so many bits we don't know, that the bits we do could add up to almost anybody on the list... and a few not. <_<

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Canoas

Canoas

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts

It can't really be Rao or Anna. That's not how a parent would talk about his child and would certainly not risk her life.

God Kubera asked Leez whether she wanted to live or not, and she chose she would live. I don't think he would just decide her answer doesn't matter.

Visnu is all about preservation, killing someone outright does not seem like his methods. Also, he helped Asha before, why would he talk to her like that?

My bet is still on Kali. Creating a fake village/mother to watch over someone with a powerful name as they grow seems like something she would do, since she did it before. I also don't agree with the con "Why would she care about a mere human?" since Leez is anything but a mere human. This also seems like something that a nastika or god wouldn't be capable of.

Popcrazy

Popcrazy

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 312 posts
  • LocationHint: there's lots of people

:unsure: (having some doubts)

if its ananta who is contolling leez,, why the cold indifferance when he/she/whoever is was talking with asha

and during the fight with Maruna? from what we know he was a good king who cared alot for his people,

tended to avoid conflicts and was... well more happier/not as cheerful as agni but had a happier relaxed

personality.. I can understand that he would be upset about being betrayed by someone he considered a

close friend and dieing without completing any goals that he had in mind but... I Dont know! we should have

seen more of ananta in that cold indifferance if it really was him!

I Do still think ananta is are best option so far, since we've only seen this persona arrise just now,

and we're bound to see more of it.

Tierra

Tierra

Baked Potato

• The Company
  • 1,912 posts
  • LocationGermany

At first I thought Ananta, but... Somehow I think Asha is connected to him...

I agree with the theory that Leez controller is either God Kubera or "the name Kubera", wich in turn has to be connected with Ananta´s (Kubera was affected when he died).

v1 ch20: Leez sees Asha as a male and Asha asks If she is disappointed that she didn´t die.

v2 ch22: It´s Leez´ dream, but Asha is controlled.

v2 ch33: Asha was talking to Ran on the "roof", Yuta hears her voice and sees something in the lake of reflection - could be interpreted as "snakelike"... Yuta feels sick because his chaos side tells him he can´t defeat it xD

All the talk about "victory"... hm.

But.. Its TOO DAMN CONFUSING xD Every other theory sounds good too

~*~ Kubera ~*~ Kubera Wiki ~*~ Kubera Fanart ~*~ Kubera TL(En)~*~

~*~ Smile today, tomorrow could be worse. ~*~

Canoas

Canoas

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts

I agree with the theory that Leez controller is either God Kubera or "the name Kubera"

I really don't think he'd ask Leez if she wants to live or die and then simply discard her answer.
I do think god Kubera knows who it is, since when he had her kill a bunch of sura he knew what to expect.

Seriously, "a person who has been a shadow existence to every person to have received the Name, and whom Ananta pities because she never learned her lesson" and "Anna Haias" are the two possibilities I find most... maybe not plausible, but interesting. Yes, Anna referred to Asha as a friend at first. But it'd still be coherent if Anna only knew Asha to be "the person her daughter is destined to go along with" at first, but Anna was later disappointed by how poorly her daughter was being treated.

My problem with that is how would Anna know how to use the sword of re and the golden knight?

c3z4r

c3z4r

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts

What if it's Shiva? Wouldn't that be a neat way of introducing him?

BronzeWings

BronzeWings

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts

I've been lurking on this forum for ages, and this is one of my first posts, so nice to meet you all!  There've been a lot of really cool/edifying ideas on these threads, it's been really great reading them.

I wonder if it's the person who told Rao to name his child Kubera.  If I'm remembering correctly that person had said that naming her Kubera would give her a happy life, and it sounds kinda similar to the controller saying that they're the person who wishes Leez happiness, more than anyone else in the world.  

On the other hand, I also wonder if it's Kali - the controller really knows how to use the sword of Re, recognizes and is agitated by Yuta, and sort of goads Maruna into putting a lot of power in a move she can turn against him (which seems to be something Kali just does.  When she threw the sword of Re to Willarv, people wondered if she'd done that just to see people fight over it and screw themselves over).  But the question then would be why Kali cares so much about Leez, and I don't have any ideas on that one.

Canoas

Canoas

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts

But the question then would be why Kali cares so much about Leez, and I don't have any ideas on that one.

Because Kali didn't simply gain an interest in Leez, Kali helped make Leez in the first place. This plan should have been set long before Leez was even conceived.

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

Could the mysterious controller be the girl in the red light? http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/08/07/k/read502081572e61f/img000003.jpg

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

I love sleeping

I love sleeping

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 504 posts

Could the mysterious controller be the girl in the red light? http://img.batoto.net/comics/2012/08/07/k/read502081572e61f/img000003.jpg

This actually sounds most possible to me.

Ichiban US Otaku

Ichiban US Otaku

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
  • LocationMentally in Kubera's world.

um.... I know this is kinda off track and off topic, but can anyone tell me who is Shiva and Alex?

I have seen people commenting these names for a while but haven't seen them the the manhwa(....or maybe I just missed the part about them.., but that's really unlikely).

About who controlled Leez, 75% of me think it's Ananta because I think somehow he still exists and was trying to help her like he did by appearing in her dream a while ago, 25% of me think that it's Kubera, since the 'possessed' Leez said something about "respecting the path she has chosen" which is like her choice when she told God Kubera that she wants to live and probably only God Kubera could use the trancendentals or the special attacks of the sword anyway.

Snow Flower

Snow Flower

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts

um.... I know this is kinda off track and off topic, but can anyone tell me who is Shiva and Alex?

I have seen people commenting these names for a while but haven't seen them the the manhwa(....or maybe I just missed the part about them.., but that's really unlikely).

About who controlled Leez, 75% of me think it's Ananta because I think somehow he still exists and was trying to help her like he did by appearing in her dream a while ago, 25% of me think that it's Kubera, since the 'possessed' Leez said something about "respecting the path she has chosen" which is like her choice when she told God Kubera that she wants to live and probably only God Kubera could use the trancendentals or the special attacks of the sword anyway.

Shiva - one of the four primeval gods along with visnu, kali and brahma. He disappeared in N0 along with visnu and kali. Also, the Sword of Re was made to kill him but it proved to be useless against shiva so kali threw it away.

Alex - God Kubera's nickname. Alex/Alexander was the name that Leez came up with when God Kubera refuses to tell her his name.

"You don't understand a thing..... Man's potential for evolution is limitless" Isaac Netero

sigpic221725_7.gif