Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is mysterious controller of Leez? (Possible spoilers)

Kubera Leez

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Leez's mysterious controler? (188 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the 'being' that is controling Leez since Frozern Tears (13)?

1. God Kubera (42 votes [22.34%])

Percentage of vote: 22.34%

2. Rao Leez (14 votes [7.45%])

Percentage of vote: 7.45%

3. Ananta (62 votes [32.98%])

Percentage of vote: 32.98%

4. Future/Other Leez (17 votes [9.04%])

Percentage of vote: 9.04%

5. Kali (21 votes [11.17%])

Percentage of vote: 11.17%

6. Visnu (6 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

7. Someone else? (If more then three, the person will be added) (18 votes [9.57%])

Percentage of vote: 9.57%

8. Vayu (2 votes [1.06%])

Percentage of vote: 1.06%

9. Anna Haias (6 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Suprised to see so much Ananta vote and none God Kubera vote....o.0

Happy to see people agree with me but it worries me a bit, perhaps what I have said here implied too much of my Ananta theory? Hope not. D:

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA

I really think it is one of the primeval gods but not necessarily Visnu .

Edited by battradio, 01 January 2014 - 06:15 AM.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Suprised to see so much Ananta vote and none God Kubera vote....o.0

Happy to see people agree with me but it worries me a bit, perhaps what I have said here implied too much of my Ananta theory? Hope not. D:

God Kubera choice is unreasonable to begin with

God Kubera already had his debut as a character and his thoughts were shown, and nothing was shown that he's related with Leez's blackout

Can't decide

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Well there seems to be many people who think it is God Kubera doing something with Power of Name when I search for theories in Naver.

kurzon

kurzon

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 91 posts

We know Ananta has been involved in flashbacks, but he's also dead.  He also, when we saw him, seemed an incredibly nice person, which doesn't match this personality well.

It's possible it could be Kali, but there's been so little connection between Kali and Leez that I wouldn't guarantee it.

It's possible that it's "the name" - the power of the name rather than God Kubera himself.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

It's possible that it's "the name" - the power of the name rather than God Kubera himself.

That's a pretty interesting theory, and there shouldn't be any reason for it not to be plausible either.........hey, we're in a world of magic and monsters, why not?

Though I personally still vote for Rao and spooky ghostdad powers.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

Life N Discovery

Life N Discovery

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 477 posts

Like I really think it can only be Ananta and or some other Leez in my opinion because it just doesn't make sense for a Primeval god to have to make something happen by that i mean control a human regardless of how important they may be. Kali and Visnu both can see far enough that they only like in the case with Visnu probably have to suggest whatever outcome they need to happen in order to make it happen. Visnu just tells you a riddle and lets you choose the outcome he nows you'll choose. Kali I suspect is similar and if she were to possess Leez its to get her Masterpiece stronger.

The blackouts happened before Leez had any god items so we should not link them together which is another reason why I feel it has to be Ananta or another Leez.

Kali why would she control Leez way back then it doesn't benefit her at all. Ananta on the other hand might have sealed in that child or reincarnated with the power of name in the same being. He then periodically takes over to 'get used' to using the body because maybe his real body or whatever God K did to him might involve him using the power name thus he needs to control Leez. 

Ananta is way more linked to Leez due to the God K factor and the dream then Kali or Visnu or any primeval god hey they probably want all this to happen to make a new universe.

Ananta being the strongest being the universe and somehow is still 'alive' should be intelligent enough to see Asha.

Other Leez I feel is it for me because we really have no idea what Leez truly knows. Maybe its a Jekyll and Hyde type thing where her alter-ego takes over but she can't remember. Like how someone said about hollow Ichigo. He knew more about the situation of ichigo(Like its clear he knew Zangetsu was Ichigo's Quincy side) then Ichigo himself.

to me all primeval gods are possibilities with another Leez and Ananta of course.

Edited by Life N Discovery, 02 January 2014 - 05:54 PM.

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts
  • LocationSomewhere aroung nowhere (but a little to the left)

I voted for other --> God Vayu:

Pros: (prepare because this is pure theories)

I already said somewhere that I believe that Rao was the summoner of Vayu in N5-Carte, this is supported by the fact that Rao was seem on the return ship alive and crying about not being able to see his daughter, however its never said that he was mortally wounded or something like that. So, if he was on the return ship and wasnt wounded why wouldn't he be able to see his daughter? My bet is that he burned all his remaining lifespan summoning Vayu since he didint have the right attributes. (its never said that you need the right atributes, only having them increases the chances of a successful summon)

Also, he talked to asha at some point there (probably asking to take care of Leez, which would explain why Asha new about Leez having the power of the name and his "I must protect her" attitude). Maybe, since he knew that he wasnt making it he asked to Vayu to look for Leez, and Vayu being a cool dude, in his own god blue and orange morality thinks that taking care means making her fulfill her wish even if it ends up killing her. 

Cons: All the above statement may or may not be total bullshit. 

"The world isn't beautiful, therefore it is"
Kino 's motto. Series: Kino no tabi

And this writer dreams to find the true meaning of that phrase

Life N Discovery

Life N Discovery

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 477 posts

That'll be kinda mean if you ask me You ask someone to look after your child and he throws her to the wolves like maybe back when Leez was dealing with Bullies or whatever caused the previous blackouts it was okay but now Vayu if Rao did ask him is reckless with her life what if Leez didn't have enough Vigor?

Like Mizura said I feel the shocked reaction means something either they are surprised which I feel everyone but the Primeval gods would be surprised with. Visnu wouldn't be surprised cause he sees everything and every outcome and if it were Kali she seems too cold hearted to be surprised especially if this were plan from the get go. Shiva might be surprised but I doubt the primeval gods didn't know what Kali did. Like come on she even made the sword of RE to kill him and failed to just throw it away to 'see' what happens, I don't think Shiva just withstood the attack I feel he knew already and whatever games those gods play they are just toying with the universe. The reaction I feel is something Ananta might do because he never seen a human Chaos Sura or I need someone to confirm this but only heard of the special half and now this is his time seeing it up close. I need to know though if Ananta was even alive at the time of Yuta's birth or even around then? Just need to know if Ananta and Yuta were both alive at the same time.

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts

That'll be kinda mean if you ask me You ask someone to look after your child and he throws her to the wolves like maybe back when Leez was dealing with Bullies or whatever caused the previous blackouts it was okay but now Vayu if Rao did ask him is reckless with her life what if Leez didn't have enough Vigor?

Thats why I said "in his own god blue and orange morality". Maybe for someone as a 5th zen god, who's been alive since the beginning of the universe, the lifespan of a human is so short and minimal that fulfilling her wish seemed more valuable than letting her live couple more years (also lets remember that in her final moments insights she's shown about 25-30 years old and regretting her life, if he truly is "the person who really cares about her and will be with her always" that agni mentioned then it kinda makes sense his choice)

Life N Discovery

Life N Discovery

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 477 posts

Thats why I said "in his own god blue and orange morality". Maybe for someone as a 5th zen god, who's been alive since the beginning of the universe, the lifespan of a human is so short and minimal that fulfilling her wish seemed more valuable than letting her live couple more years (also lets remember that in her final moments insights she's shown about 25-30 years old and regretting her life, if he truly is "the person who really cares about her and will be with her always" that agni mentioned then it kinda makes sense his choice)

The insight might not mean much since she's shown with gray/white hair in one and her regular hair color in the other. I mean it could be any being even one we haven't seen yet but also why care about Leez and what Rao wants? He summoned you but that doesn't mean you have to do anything thing he says especially nice he probably filled his part of the agreement doing whatever he did in the Canal if your correct which I kinda believe you are and it makes sense. It doesn't seem like Gods care much for Humans either its just there duty to protect them if summoned but if he's dead why care? Also do you think that maybe Rao summoned Ananta?

To me a god just wouldn't care enough to do this even if said human has the power of the name. I'm leaning more towards Leez herself or Ananta because due to Ananta being a Sura he just wouldn't care much about Leez and would recklessly attack because he feels that Leez can survive this even if he is wrong its only just a human anyway. He might care because of whatever God K did to him which would link them together in someway. Other leez might just be her future self I mean if you can hop dimensions you probably can figured out how to open or break the time barrier 

Edited by Life N Discovery, 03 January 2014 - 04:24 AM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts
Suprised to see Vayu 'voted', personally I think he can't be simply because he was mentioned so little. Currygom would have made more hint, in my opinion.

But if one more person do vote for Vayu, then I will add him.

Pontifex

Pontifex

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 46 posts
Uhhh sorry but how do you guys know she's being controlled? And where does it show that Asha and Rao have met? I don't see it anywhere

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Uhhh sorry but how do you guys know she's being controlled? And where does it show that Asha and Rao have met? I don't see it anywhere

well, the "controlled" part is in the most recent two chapters, neither of which have been scanlated yet............the Asha/Rao  thing, yeah, don't get me to lying, it's a ways back in the story somewhere.  :)

Tn7HA0h.png

BehindTheLighT

BehindTheLighT

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,847 posts
  • LocationItaly

err, isn't Ananta dead?

I'm italian, so please excuse me if my english is not very good, feel free to correct me.

Kubera ITA

SilverAlex

SilverAlex

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 96 posts

There have been at least two times when Asha compares leez to Rao, like when she was under hoti yama and said she was sorry, Asha thinks how she looks exactly like Rao, also somewhere else she is thinking of someone and face nearly identical to rao comes up. Finally its not impossible for them to have met up as Rao was on carte during N5, an as I said on firts post on this topic, maybe he asked asha there to look up for leez

Life N Discovery

Life N Discovery

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 477 posts

err, isn't Ananta dead?

I doubt it since he was shown in Leez's dream I assume he alive somehow. I feel we would've gotten a hint or two if Leez was to be controlled by a Primeval god or another god. 

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

err, isn't Ananta dead?

He is supposed to be dead, but dead people tend to do stuff in fantasy stories.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

He is supposed to be dead, but dead people tend to do stuff in fantasy stories.

Indeed, spooky ghost power things.............I guess I was also wondering if there was any reason to exclude a dead person possessing someone in a story that revolved around magic, gods and monsters/demons. Seems kinds of foolish to try to draw a line about "believability" now.  :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Added Vayu and Anna(Leez's mom) into the list, because they are getting more votes then Visunu anyways.