Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Who is mysterious controller of Leez? (Possible spoilers)

Kubera Leez

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is Leez's mysterious controler? (188 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the 'being' that is controling Leez since Frozern Tears (13)?

1. God Kubera (42 votes [22.34%])

Percentage of vote: 22.34%

2. Rao Leez (14 votes [7.45%])

Percentage of vote: 7.45%

3. Ananta (62 votes [32.98%])

Percentage of vote: 32.98%

4. Future/Other Leez (17 votes [9.04%])

Percentage of vote: 9.04%

5. Kali (21 votes [11.17%])

Percentage of vote: 11.17%

6. Visnu (6 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

7. Someone else? (If more then three, the person will be added) (18 votes [9.57%])

Percentage of vote: 9.57%

8. Vayu (2 votes [1.06%])

Percentage of vote: 1.06%

9. Anna Haias (6 votes [3.19%])

Percentage of vote: 3.19%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Some facts about this whatever it is.

From last chapter, it seems it was one of her blackouts.  Which we might have first seen in

-Season 1 Chap 3 (Going down cliff without remembering how)

or

-between Season 1 Chap 17~18 (When she carried Asha and jumped over a wall but forgot what happened.)

This is long, long before she 

-met God Kubea, Yuta etc

-found Golden Knight/Sword of Re.

This mysterious being seems to give some power boost while controlling Leez as well as

-Know how to use Golden Knight and Sword of Re's trasedentals

-Also know how to use them affectively against fighting Suras.

-Know some trick to 'infinite vigor recharge' by using the fact humans regain vigor when happy.

-Know Asha is using Leez for some reasons.

-Value's Leez's choice above all else, even if that might lead to her death.

-Is sorry for unable to give Leez a happier life.

-Apparently disspelled by Yuta's anti magic/trasendental power

Talks in soft, formal tone while

-addressing Asha as 너 (informal form of you used in many situations)

-addressing Leez as 이 아이 (roughly translated as 'this child', as if talking about someone not really close to.)

Pro and Con for each person

I will try my best to state only facts for pro and con.

(Would like to accept reasons to add.)

God Kubera

Pro
-He seems to value Leez's happiness.
-Uses Golden Knight very well.

-Power of Name connection possible

Con
-God Kubera thought he is worried he cannot see the ending of Leez, but this person seems to don't care about outcomes.
-God Kubera told Leez to hold on to people nearby, while this guy person clearly disapproves Asha controlling her.
-The way of speaking is softer then what God Kubera would use.

Rao Leez

Pro
-He would above all take Leez's happiness into top priority.

-Said his only goal is making Kubera happy in Asha's flashback.

Con
-This person seems to shrug off possibility of Leez's death, which would be unlike what emotional guy like him do.

Ananta

Pro
-The speech pattern seems to be similar.
-Ananta in his dream said 'It is so pitiful to just watch her.'

Con
-Why would Nastika care for human? (Ananta clan is not one of friendly to human clans.)
-Also, how would a Nastika learned how to use God items?

Future/Other Leez

Pro
-This would certainly explaining knowing Asha's control and pity on her own.

Con
-Time travel does not seem possible. (Only Visnu was shown to do that.)

Kali

Pro
-This happens with Leez holding on to Sword of Re
-Also uses Sword of Re trasedental with any problem or being taught to

Con
-Why would she care about a mere human?

Visnu

Pro
-He has planned like all of this.

Con
-He is supposed to be gone.

Vayu

Pro

-Supposedly have connection with Rao (The Bow)

Con

-Not even mentioned much in the first place

Anna Haias

Pro

-As mother she would certainly value Leez's happiness

Con

-Why would she throw her daughter's life into danger like that?

Edited by Random-Webtoon-Fan, 09 January 2014 - 03:58 PM.

Rafa El

Rafa El

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationWarsaw

I am going with Ananta for additional reasons:

- God Kubera is paying for Ananta's death, supposedly to disappear. Leez is inheriting the power of his name, so she is bound to Ananta in whatever way God Kubera is paying with.

- Kubera wounded Asha on carte with his spear (probably was the one who cut her arm off before she made her deal with Visnu, as she was clutching it after waking up from that dream) (season 2, chapter 21)

- Claude when telling Asha to discard her hand, drew cards nastika, ananta and revolution,  and Asha is bound to Leez through Kubera and power of the name

Edited by Rafa El, 30 December 2013 - 04:40 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

Well those are theories not really confirmed at the moment... But yeah that is what I am guessing too.

Toullaty

Toullaty

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 493 posts
  • LocationArras, France

I wish it is someone not yet introduced, to show that the power of name doesn't affect just about the characters shown so far.

But I doubt this is Ananta, because that it seem weird that he helps a human against his own clan and specie.

Edited by Toullaty, 30 December 2013 - 05:44 PM.

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Random-Webtoon-Fan

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,395 posts

I wish it is someone not yet introduced, to show that the power of name doesn't affect just about the characters shown so far.

But I doubt this is Ananta, because that it seem weird that he help a human against his own clan and specie.

The being is fighting Maruna, and none of Ananta clan suras. (Though it could be going against Sagara plasn, which then would be acting against Anantas. But then Sagara was shown to not care much about the clan.)

Rafa El

Rafa El

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 250 posts
  • LocationWarsaw

Sagara is fighting her personal vendetta against gods/suras involved in Ananta's death at the expense of her clan. Power of the name business notwithstanding.

Ananta was fine with dying in one of the flashbacks, so I would think he would like Sagara to let go one way or the other.

Edited by Rafa El, 30 December 2013 - 06:09 PM.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

God Kubera hardly respects Leez's choice

Also Leez's blackout happened before God Kubera could find her, he was searching for he I repeat!

Rao Leez won't risk his daughter's life as we saw in the current arc!

Ananta is a sensible choice since he's on Leez's mind as he appeared in her dream once

I Just wonder if he has the ability to keep the mind calm and in joy... I think it requests high mentality

Or maybe we shouldn't take our minds on the mentality-thing since he's on her mind already

Future Leez is a stupid idea

Other Leez is no, since I don't think this other Leez would have such knowledge as the vigor terms

Kali has the ability of brainwashing, but I think Leez's blackout is another matter

Visnu's personality won't fit the personality of Leez's blackout, but maybe he has something to do with it

After all, he appeared in N5

If there's someone else, he must be a god... Remember the mentality-thing ^

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 30 December 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Can't decide

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly
What about Vayu ? He dropped a weapon just for Rao, maybe he was close with him. It wouldn't be shocking if he cared for Rao's daughter.

Either that or Anata. Leez and Anata seems to be connected somehow.

Edited by Nyanmaru Kamen, 30 December 2013 - 06:51 PM.

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Anyways, I voted for Ananta

No, there's no better choice than Ananta

---

What about Vayu ? He dropped a weapon just for Rao, maybe he was close with him. It wouldn't be shocking if he cared for Rao's daughter.

Either that or Anata. Leez and Anata seems to be connected somehow.

Now I think about it, a god can't be Leez's blackout

Otherwise, it'll make ruckus in the God Realm or something...

Edited by Jassim Al-Madeh, 30 December 2013 - 06:58 PM.

Can't decide

TirNaNog

TirNaNog

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 58 posts

I have the feeling that the way the "Other" is talking could be the one of a older self, growing very distant and different from her first personality, somehow hating the one she became and perfectly knowing young Leez' feelings about Asha... and the importance for her to try getting her revenge against Maruna.  

Anyway, even the Ananta hypothesis supposes a knowledge from the future, to "pity  her". And it can't be insight, because he hasn't met young Leez...

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

RWF excluded God Kubere perfectly

Can't decide

Grincourt

Grincourt

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,776 posts
  • LocationItaly

Anyways, I voted for Ananta
No, there's no better choice than Ananta

---

Now I think about it, a god can't be Leez's blackout
Otherwise, it'll make ruckus in the God Realm or something...

I don't see how it'll make a ruckus if no one knew who it was. It's not like the gods watch each other 24/7. Nor do they watch humans 24/7.

And it's not like whoever is doing it is using their own power, they're just focusing Leez's powers.

It wouldn't be unfounded that a god could reach out to a human from a different realm.

Not that I'm saying it's a god. It's just a possibility

Edited by Nyanmaru Kamen, 30 December 2013 - 07:14 PM.

Upset

Upset

Potato

• Members
  • 136 posts

Why not Leez' mom?If her dad can be in her  then so can her mom.

Both sound slightly gross though.

I think it could be future Leez. But not in the sense that she traveled back in time.

In a past chapter Taraka said that when they   feel the power of a prey it's not limited to the current state, but also the past and the  future. SO in a way it's like all those state exist together, but only a specific one is manifest at a certain time.

So Leez would be manifesting her future state for a while, rather than being possessed by someone else.

But, Agni said somethign about a person who cares for Leez and will stay with her until the very end.

http://img.batoto.net/comics/2013/12/01/k/read529ad1e3f002f/img000004.jpg

It would be really sad if it ends up being Leez herself, and from the Insight it looks to be an actual person Leez can touch.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

It's obviously Leez's dad, it's why he immediately started grinding into Asha........he knows she's nothing but a snake in the grass with his spooky, other-worldy ghost senses. :P

and he wasn't risking her life......Leez would've took bird boy eaaasy. :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Marim

Marim

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 373 posts

I'm still betting on God Kubera,

Con:

But if we will consider that person's POV from the last chapter, he seems to be unsure about Humans' abilities. Apparently Sura don't know much about them. So, if God was the one controlling Leez' body, he wouldn't have given much thought about vigor in the first place unlike Sura.

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts

Isn't the mere title of the tread still a spoiler? Nope.

I'm going to have to go with Ananta too.

Edited by themantarays, 30 December 2013 - 10:59 PM.

Readingfish

Readingfish

Potato

• Members
  • 134 posts

Kali~ the creator of the sword is aiding and controlling the wielder of the sword! :D

<Pros>

Personality and logic pattern matches chaos style

Signs of chaos power rising (earrings breaking, silent magic...)

Because chaos is chaotic, and she created the sword!

<Cons>

Other theories may have better evidence

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts

I think it could be future Leez. But not in the sense that she traveled back in time.
In a past chapter Taraka said that when they feel the power of a prey it's not limited to the current state, but also the past and the  future. SO in a way it's like all those state exist together, but only a specific one is manifest at a certain time.

Oooh, that's interesting! A sort of quantum state! :D
We might get an indication of whether this is true or not in the future chapters, depending on how long this person stays around and how she reacts. I don't think this is whom Agni is referring to, anyway, I mean that hand was a separate person right? D:

It's obviously Leez's dad

We've seen Leez' dad talk to Asha, and he was really nice to her. D: Asha also seems to know Rao pretty well. I really doubt she wouldn't have recognized him.

From the little we've seen of Rao, he seems to be mostly a nice-guy type. He'd likely have reacted with disappointment and sadness towards Asha, not cold indifference. Also, I really doubt he'd coldly say that he'd respect his daughter's choice to die, if that were her choice. Besides, what kind of father refers to his father as just "this child"?

Edited by Mizura, 31 December 2013 - 01:32 AM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

We've seen Leez' dad talk to Asha, and he was really nice to her. D: Asha also seems to know Rao pretty well. I really doubt she wouldn't have recognized him.

From the little we've seen of Rao, he seems to be mostly a nice-guy type. He'd likely have reacted with disappointment and sadness towards Asha, not cold indifference. Also, I really doubt he'd coldly say that he'd respect his daughter's choice to die, if that were her choice. Besides, what kind of father refers to his father as just "this child"?

I might've been being a little facetious.........though I still say it's all because of his spooky ghostdad-powers.  :D

and I still say she coulda took bird-boy if the runt hadn't butted in. :P

Tn7HA0h.png

Jassim Al-Madeh

Jassim Al-Madeh

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,280 posts
  • LocationBahrain

Leez's first shown blackout was in the first arc in the first season of the series

Her god-items have nothing to do with it

Can't decide