Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
503 replies to this topic

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

Tan: Hahahaha why if it isn't flash maboy! I haven't seen you for a while. Come have the last glass of sake.

*I look in astonishment and was cautious for only a sec then decided to shrug it off.*

Alrighty then, what's been happening (looks at taka). Hi uncle...

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo was confused, he didn't understand what is actually happening. Viscoun stopped at the window for a moment and then continued to go down to the street. Is she plotting against the spy? He really doesn't know for sure, but he still followed her. He has a job to do, and the pay will the great.

They waited for a taxi cab to arrive, and as it came Viscoun gave the address and they both entered. For now, Geo was at least certain that they would be safe from the spy inside her apartment. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 20 April 2013 - 02:49 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

"Man, that's cold." Taka faked a shudder. "Here I thought you were lonely without your old comerads. Came by so I could send you off to meet them again, and this is how you great me?"

Takayuki walked up to Tanmei's desk and poured himself some sake. "Anyway. I'm really only here waiting for someone, he'll be here soon if I got his location right, and then I figured I could just as well inform you of the upcoming war. Last time you guys were on the wrong side, that's why your comrades had to die by my hand, but this time I'll give you a chance to make a better choice. Stay out of it if you want to live in peace, or join me if you want revenge for the guys in that picture." Taka pointed at the frame that Tanmei had been looking at. "I won't let you live long enough to figure out how to kill me if you join the other side."

"And here I am......." Scotty growled, pointedly taking the measure of the people in the room he didn't know "sorry I took so long Taka-sama, taking directions has never been my strong suit. Orders are a different thing entirely"

Tn7HA0h.png

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

The taxi streamed past the line of shops on Forum Street. The many lights blurred into one big miasma, glowing, twinkling, shining like stars, swimming and dancing across Viscoun's eyes.

Viscoun's phone beeped. "There's an interesting girl in town." read the message from Taka.

Viscoun's eyes widened as she read the rest of the message. Cryberry? Now that was a name she hadn't heard in quite a while. She surmised that the Dimensional Witch would be at her favorite hideout, the luxury apartments, High Peaks. They weren't too hard to spot - after all, they were the tallest buildings in all of Batoto.

Still, she wasn't recruiting just yet. She wanted to get to know Geo a bit better first before recruiting again. So going to Cryberry's would be a waste of time. Plus, she never liked people who flaunted their powers, anyway. She'd go to High Peaks later, after a little... detour.

She turned to the driver. "Excuse me... can I change where we're going?"

"Of course," said the driver. "Where'd you like to go instead?"

She checked her GPS, and clucked her tongue. Taka's current location was, well, a place she knew all too well.

"The bar at the city center. You know... Blue Moon's."

She patted Geo, who was sitting beside her at the back, on the shoulder. "Forget going to my apartment. I'm taking you to meet your new boss instead."

Edited by Viscoun, 21 April 2013 - 04:59 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Skulking around the shadows X, now surveying the street, spots an incoming Taxi searching for a fare. Staring at the taxi as it stops at a red light, she gets an idea as her eyes focused and a big grin appears on her face. Getting up, she walks out into the open into the view of the taxi driver and waves him down. As the taxi driver closed in on her, she took out a Kunai and hid it up her sleeve. Stopping right in front of her, she opened the passenger side door as she slid her right hand behind her back and slowly grabbed the kunai.

"Where to miss?" The driver asked calmly.

With a gentle smile, "Oh, here's fine" The driver, Confused "Wha-?" Before being able to finish the girls gentle smile turned to a sinister grin as the kunai whipped out in blinding speed across the mans throat. Licking the blood off the blade she cleans the blood off the seat as she takes the mans clothes and stuffs the corpse into the trunk of the car. Putting on the uniform, she takes a device out of her cloak and places it on her throat and buttons the shirt covering the device. Coughing "ahem. testing" As she spoke, a mans voice comes out instead of her own. "Good, it works. Well now, it's time for me to go find a fare.-fufufu-"

==========================================================================================

Driving further down the street she spots a woman and a man,  as the woman signals for the cab. "Well, isn't it my favorite customers?-fufufu-" Driving over she stops right next to them. With her faced covered and using the device, she asks "Where to miss?" As they got into the cab and gave her the directions, with a grin "Right away miss"

Streaming past a line of streets on forum street as the many many lights glowing bright like stars obviously caught Viscouns attention as X continued to grin as she pulled her hat down a little as she drove on.

Out of nowhere Viscoun's phone as she read out the message "There's an interesting girl in town." as Viscoun's eyes widened, X couldn't help but look right at her through the overhead mirror. Interesting Girl, Eh? It Couldn't...As Viscoun started to turn to her, X quickly turned her head back onto the road. "Excuse me... can I change where we're going?"

Eyebrows raised she replied "Of course, Where'd you like to go instead?"

"The inn at the city center. Blue Moon."

"Changing course right away"

"Forget going to my apartment. I'm taking you to meet your new boss instead." As X turned the wheel and changed direction she couldn't help but grin, That's right...take me to your leader X thought as she started sliding her tongue back and forth over her teeth in excitement as she sped up the taxi.

Edited by I-Am-X, 20 April 2013 - 08:16 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

Takayuki looked at the people gathered in the room. Well, that's one more guest than he'd reckoned with. "Just a sec, Scotty," he said to the one who arrived last, and then turned to his nephew. "Hey there, flashy kid. Nothing much going on here, I already got my answer when you arrived. Looks like Chris would rather be with you, so I'll be leaving now. He's perfectly right that starting a fight right now would be rather pointless."

"C'mon, we're leaving," Taka said to Svines and patted the guy's back hard enough to half push him out through the door in front. It didn't seem like Flash had heard about Maia yet, and he'd rather not be there when the guy found out. Shutting the door firmly behind him, Taka walked quickly out of the building and sat down in his car hoping Svines had taken the hint and followed him.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Things are becoming a headache for him. He was certain that they will reach her apartment, but no, change of plans as always. The spy is become a nuisance to his leisure life: One path, go with it, with the occasion of detours (but not many). But this path is a winding road, turns, and turns, and turns, and it was dizzying. He was covering his eyes just in case it was migraine. 

"Excuse me… can we change where we're going?" Viscoun asked the driver during the ride.

["Oh boy, what now."]

The driver then nodded back and tipped its hat slightly as a sign, "Of course," said the driver, "Where'd you like to go instead?" She checked her GPS and told the driver the new location that they were going to. "The inn at the centre of the city, Blue Moon."  

She then patted Geo on the shoulder, which was much for a surprise for him. He hasn't really gotten used to this kind of interaction since he was with the three in his picture. His jobs were mostly doing the work, get the pay, and leave.

Viscoun then spoke to him, "Forget going to my apartment. I'm taking you to meet your new boss instead." Geo looked back at her. "Yeah, sure. But please, no more changes in plans. I'm getting a small headache." 

Edited by Geocrusher, 20 April 2013 - 11:16 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

"Oh, I'm with ya, let's hit the road Taka" Scotty said as he backed out of the room. Conflict was always fun, but  there was still the promise of a new plaything to be considered with Taka.................and he always found the best "playthings". 

Tn7HA0h.png

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Geo's face creased in worry. "Yeah, sure. But please, no more changes in plans. I'm getting a small headache."

Viscoun laughed heartily. "That's all it takes to deter you? I thought you were one of the toughest mercenaries there was?" She playfully sent a karate chop flying at his head. It connected with unnecessary force. "I've got more where that came from." She grinned.

They arrived at the Blue Moon building, a desolate, near-empty pub with a broken sign at the front of a narrow alleyway serving as the only indication of its existence. Viscoun reached over and opened the door on Geo's side.

"You can get off first," she said. "Go into the bar and see if anyone's around. If there isn't, come back to the cab. I'll wait here."

Edited by Viscoun, 21 April 2013 - 04:58 PM.

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Viscoun laughed heartily at Geo's remark. "That's all it takes to deter you? I thought you were one of the toughest mercenaries there was?" ​She then continued to do a karate chop at his head, and with unnecessary force given from a playful karate chop, it hurt. "I've got more where that came from." Viscoun said as she grinned. "Yeah, yeah," Geo responded while rubbing his head. "I'm more a straight forward guy, not a 'Oh lets do this, no do this, no maybe I should do this instead' kind of guy… also, the karate chop can really hurt someone who is weak." 

The driver finally made his way to the entrance of Blue Moon, a queer looking place that made offset Geo's expectations. But hey, this is a 'underground' organization, so to speak. The pub was near-empty and the broken sign at the entrance that made it clear that it was the Blue Moon was tipped and looked like it was at the verge of falling off. "Well this is a stunning place… and that sign should be fixed." Geo pointed out. Viscoun then reached over to open the door on his side. This made him blush a little, as he wasn't used to this kind of interaction with woman for a long time. "You can get off first," she said to him. "Go into the bar and see if anyone's around. If there isn't, come back to the cab. I'll wait here." Geo got off the cab and walked into the entrance of the pub. He gave out a sigh, it was just a strange place to him. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 20 April 2013 - 10:05 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

"Yeah, sure. But please, no more changes in plans. I'm getting a small headache." As Geo's face creased in worry in-regards to yet another change. X, taking occasional glances through the mirror, looked back at the road and continued driving. 

"That's all it takes to deter you? I thought you were one of the toughest mercenaries there was?" Viscoun replied before playfully karate chopping geo "I've got more where that came from."  

"Yeah, yeah," As Geo responded while rubbing his head. "I'm more a straight forward guy, not a 'Oh lets do this, no do this, no maybe I should do this instead' kind of guy… also, the karate chop can really hurt someone, luckily I'm battle-hardened." With X taking another glance before focusing back on driving.

Before long they arrived at Viscoun's requested destination, The Blue Moon, near-empty pub with a broken sign at the front of a narrow alleyway. What a dump, hard to imagine this being their final destination, Thought X as she stopped the car and put it in park. "Well this is a stunning place… that sign should be fixed." remarked Geo as Viscoun reached over and opened the door on Geo's side. "You can get off first, Go into the bar and see if anyone's around. If there isn't, come back to the cab. I'll wait here." Viscoun replied. Maybe, Maybe not. -Fufufu- As X nonchalantly puts her left hand on her face as her other remains close by her side.

Edited by I-Am-X, 20 April 2013 - 10:15 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

The door was closed with a quiet snap that reverberated eerily around the inside of the cab. Neither Viscoun nor the driver said anything for a few moments. The driver put a hand to his face, and still no one spoke.

Then, Viscoun reached into her waist-belt, and slowly took out her prized diamond-tipped army knife. Quick as a flash, she turned it in her hand, held it so that the blade faced downwards, reached out, and pressed it against the side of the driver's neck.

"Now, we can talk freely," Viscoun breathed into the driver's ear. She increased the pressure of the blade on the driver's neck, and a tiny drop of blood was squeezed out like juice from a fresh lime. "Though I do suppose that when the taxi's identification plate shows a picture of someone that looks nothing like the driver at all, the passengers are bound to be at least a little suspicious."

"It wasn't the discrepancy that gave you away though - it was your conspicuous lack of an Adam's apple that did, considering how deep "your" voice was. Your collared shirt hid it quite well, but not well enough. Not well enough for me, anyway."

"Am I right, listener?"

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

When Takayuki started his car, the GPS turned on and showed a green dot closing in on him and stopping just a little further down the street. He looked out and saw a strange guy walking out of the cab where he now knew Viscoun was. "Change of plans, Scotty," he said before the man had gotten the chance to sit down. "I gotta find out why Viscoun's here, you follow that guy. Make sure he goes nowhere." He pointed at the one who was just about to enter the bar that was Blue Moon's facade.

Expecting orders to be followed, Taka then walked over to Viscoun's cab and knocked on the window.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

"Yup, I'm on it boss" Scotty said as he slowly dialed up his "potential violence" knob and nonchalantly headed towards the bar........

Tn7HA0h.png

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

Geo looked at the pub, and to much of his disappointment, no one was there. He gave out a sigh, scratched his 5 o'clock shadow and turned back to the exit. As he walked towards the exit, he saw someone strange arrive into the pub. "Hello there, and what makes you come to this 'beautiful' pub?" Geo asked him sarcastically. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 20 April 2013 - 10:51 PM.

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Viscoun reached into her waist-belt, and slowly took out her prized diamond-tipped army knife. Quick as a flash, she turned it in her hand, held it so that the blade faced downwards, reached out, and pressed it against the side of the driver's neck. Hmmm, As expected. Unmoved "That tickles you know"  X responded calmly as she let out a chuckle.

"Now, we can talk freely," Viscoun breathed into X's ear. She increased the pressure of the blade on X's neck, and a tiny drop of blood was squeezed out  "Though I do suppose that when the taxi's identification plate shows a picture of someone that looks nothing like the driver at all, the passengers are bound to be at least a little suspicious."  X, With a smile, "I suppose so"  before releasing another chuckle, as calm as ever as she took her left hand it to collect some of the blood from her neck before licking it off her hand.

"It wasn't the discrepancy that gave you away though - it was your conspicuous lack of an Adam's apple that did, considering how deep "your" voice was. Your collared shirt hid it quite well, but not well enough. Not well enough for me, anyway. " With a pause, she continued, "Am I right, listener?"

As Viscoun finished, X, With a grin forming on her face "Fufufu, Well done. Was getting worried for a second there, wasn't sure what to think if it went on any longer. Not to question your intelligence at all or anything" X shot a piercing glare.  So Predictable...I honestely didn't think it would go this smoothly.

As she finished this thought, a man came out of the club and knocked on the window of the cab. "My my, do I have another customer? Fufufu"

Hmmm, that man...Given the looks of things...He might be the one that they take orders from. No need to rush now. In time... Well, phase one is a success, Fufufu.

Edited by I-Am-X, 20 April 2013 - 11:15 PM.

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

"Awww, don't write it off so soon" Scotty told Geo, as he easily slipped his personality  into "adapt and overcome" mode. "Hell, I am  the party, why don't you let me by you a drink and see if we can whip this place into shape?" After all, his orders were clear, this guy wasn't going anywhere until Taka gave the word. 

Edited by svines85, 20 April 2013 - 11:31 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

"Aww, don't write it off so soon." The man said to him in a slick manner. This made Geo pretty ticked off, he didn't adore people that act like that. "Hell, I am the party, why don't you let me buy you a drink and see if we can whip this place into shape?" Geo shook his head in a way that wasn't offensive. "Sorry man, I don't drink. But to be honest, this place does need a little renovation… mostly the sign though. I really have to go now, and I think that it wouldn't be such a problem to you if I just leave. Viscoun as ordered me to come here to see if my new boss would be here, or something." Geo smirked and chuckled a little, "Of course, you can make me stay here… for some cookies." 

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

Taka waited for two seconds after knocking on the cab's window. No response within such a long time meant that something wasn't right, there was no way Viscoun didn't know he was here, and this would have to mean that Viscoun came to meet him. But why? He opened the door.

"Is that you, honey?" Taka said as he looked inside. He only raised an eyebrow slightly at the odd situation his underling was in. "I didn't think you'd arrive this soon, were you that eager to meet me again after your holiday?" Twisting his words like this seemed safer until he knew more about that probably not really a taxi driver, hopefully it would confuse her enough to not assume too much about who he really was.

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands

Day 0, 8:00 PM

It had taken a bit of time but Knives had finally made it into the heart of the city. After slipping on a pair of pink panties to go with her blue dragonhide chest piece, she pulled on the rest of her armor - The Twin-Lions' gauntlets and Gryphon Sabaton-Greaves. She still hadn't thought up a name for the chest piece but it would come to her eventually. Once all five pieces were on, a hard-but-flexible white material ran over her body and connected everything into one complete package. She was now essentially bulletproof and stabproof, so long as she remained out of constant fire or medium sized explosions. The armor was basically alive, so could only absorb so much 'pain' before it retracted.

Once the armor was finally in place (it took as much as 20 seconds to get battle ready), Knives pulled on a pair of jeans and a hoodie while the sabatons and greaves took on the form of sneakers and leather gloves respectively. The color scheme remained blue with gold trimmings. With a bit of hair gel and lipstick, she looked ready for an evening's jog.

Edited by Naifu Byourei, 07 July 2013 - 11:48 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."