Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
503 replies to this topic

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts
  • LocationGaming & Streaming

*As night time approached, the eel was done being cooked as Fla$h ate alone.*

What a wonderful seasoning, I have to thank Maia for it awhile back... -sigh- I wonder what she has been up to, it's been nearly a year since we have spoken. "I even wonder what my old clan been up to, but I am no longer active heh! (while looking at the sky)".

*Walks inside to go to sleep.*

Musician King's SoundCloud: 

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts
  • Locationwathcing you from some place far away

Takayuki looked at his phone for a few moments, trying to figure out what Viscoun had meant with what she said. 'In a bit of a bind' should mean there was unwanted interference, but he had no way of know whether this was something Viscoun could deal with herself. It probably was, though, since she'd promised to call later. But what was this about new underlings?

The yakuza boss scratched his head staring into nothingness, and concluded that no matter what the message meant, it would most likely lead to something interesting happening. When he gathered his senses again, he noticed that the day had already long passed.

"Time to go home, eh?" Taka muttered to himself, with a grin forming on his face as he started imagining all the things he could do with the hostage while waiting for Orino to take some action.

Then another thought dropped into his head. Svines... it had been a while since he last talked to that guy. Formerly a Nobody, but now more of a delicious treat just waiting to... no, that was the wrong line of thought. Taka took up his phone and called while walking out of his office.

"Scotty," he said when he heard the call being answered. "Got any plans for tonight?"

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

"ahhhh, good, finally" Scotty thought, the ringing phone interrupting the horror show playing out behind his closed eyes..........."Orders, I need orders and targets..............a day without blood is like a day without sunshine...,,," and, answering, "Plans? Oh hell yes, tonight we're going to take over the world!!" :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

Viscoun saw the shadowy figure skulking back into the shadows. She knew the figure was still watching her, so she moved past Geo, standing right in front of the window.

She smiled, and waved once.

Behind her, Geo appeared perturbed, staring at the picture of what appeared to be his family, one hand on his knife. She turned, and put her hand on his.

"No need for the knife, Geo. That can come later. But first things first... it seems like we've been found."

She gestured towards the door.

"Come with me. I'll take you to my apartment. It should be safer there."

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

"Ha ha ha!" Taka laughed heartily at Svines' blood crazed ambitions. "I doubt we'll go that far tonight, I have no use for billions of humans at my every beck and call. I just called to say I lo..." He broke himself off when he realized he was humming that old tune a little bit louder than he'd intended. "i mean," Taka continued after reminding himself of the issue at hand. "I wanted to ask you over to my place, got myself a new little plaything that you might like. What do you say?"

Although he'd formed it as a question, Takayuki was not prepared to take no for an answer right now. Having gotten out of the office building, he sat down in his car, ready to drive off in whichever direction this conversation would lead him. "I'll pick you up on my way home if you tell me where you are."

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
  • LocationAt the door before the final boss.

Entering the building, Tanmei can't help but feel melancholic. This building was his and his 4 deceased teammates' headquarters under the banner of Aoi Tsuki meaning "Blue Moon". He took a seat near the desk and brought out the bottle of sake he fetched before coming back. While he was opening the bottle he noticed the picture frame with 5 old people on it. 5 years recently he has been running this organization as it's Leader and remaining member. He poured sake on his glass and sung Bink's Sake, the team's favorite song while waiting for someone to hire him....

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

~" Batoto Family|War of Batoto|Random Thoughts|"~

Geo

Geo

Potato

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationThe Hood

"No need for the knife, Geo. That can come later. But first things first... it seems like we've been found." Viscoun said to Geo as she put her hands on his free hand. "Yeah, I had a hunch as well..." He took the picture and his knife away were it belongs. Viscoun then proceeded to point through the door and said, "Come with me. I'll take you to my apartment. I should be safe there." Geo nodded and followed Viscoun to her apartment. It's been a while since he gotten a job, really. He is certain as well that things will become interesting in the future. 

Edited by Geocrusher, 19 April 2013 - 07:36 PM.

Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself.

Memento Mori - Remember to Die.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

"Hunting, of course...." Scotty whispered to Taka, thanking his lucky stars that somebody strong enough to bother following had finally called, "a new pair of allies or victims, I don't care which, but they're already in my sights..............come 'n get me, let's do this thing........and yeah, playthings are always good, I keep breaking all of mine"  

Tn7HA0h.png

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

"Hunting, eh... That reminds me, there's a guy I'd like to visit. Do you still remember those Blue Moon guys? You wouldn't happen to be close to their headquarters?" Taka started driving in that direction. Svines hadn't yet told him the actually location of his hunt, but the yakuza boss knew that area was his favorite hunting ground. "I'll be there in 15-20 minutes, meet me there before I leave the place."

Takayuki ended the call without waiting for a reply, Scotty usually wasn't too talkative when hunting, speaking too much could scare the prey. Arriving at the Blue Moon's gloomily deserted headquarters, he took the time to send Viscoun an sms. "There's an interesting girl in town. Check up on Cryberry after dealing with your business." Looking up at the dark windows above, Taka sighed and entered the building. Just as he'd expected, Tanmei was sitting by his desk drowning his sorrows with sake instead of just going out there and looking for a job.

"Hey, Christmas," Taka said as he walked through the door to Tanmei's office. "Missing the guys I killed?"

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

I-Am-X

I-Am-X

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 5,473 posts
  • LocationThe Capital

Back in the shadows, X looked on as Viscoun walked over to and stood right in front of the window only to smile and wave.

"My my, isn't she ever the polite one? Can't fault her for being entertaining, now can't I?" With a chuckle she takes out an unknown device from her cloak and presses a button on it and places it on her ear.

With a sigh..."It seems like its time to go already. Let's see where they plan on going. If I'm lucky, I might find out who's in charge of them-Fufufu-"

With a grin she vanishes from her position.

Edited by I-Am-X, 19 April 2013 - 10:36 PM.

tumblr_njivsvv03O1s9nzk7o3_500.gif

The Epic Of X:

Spoiler

cryberry

cryberry

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 85 posts
  • Locationout and about

Cryberry smiled as she felt the wind on her face and under her wings as she flew high up in the sky.  She was taking a break from writing the evaluation of the latest artifact that she was asked to appraise.  After getting her fill of the sky, she returned to her house that also served as her office to continue her work.  She landed on the rooftop of her high-rise apartment building called High Peaks without a sound.  She retracted her wings and they soon disappeared until only the two long gashes on her back remained.  She went in the building and down several flights of stairs until she reached her home.

She sighed.  Everything seemed too quiet recently.  Her keen senses told her that something was brewing under the surface but she could not point out exactly what it was.  Since things have been boring since she came into the human realm, Cryberry hoped for interesting things to happen soon.

She just hoped that someone would find his or her way to her office to give her a job and dispel even a bit of her boredom.  She already put out an advertisement on the newspaper stating the services that she could provide.

"Disposal..." she muttered as she shook her head while facing her paperwork.

That was probably one of the jobs she would be working on as a Dimensional Witch if ever hell broke loose in this human realm.  Whatever happens, she was sure that something--or someone--would need to be taken for a trip to a dimension somewhere... maybe a permanent one.

Let's see who gets here first, she thought.

Edited by cryberry, 19 April 2013 - 10:21 PM.

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands

Day 0, 5:45 PM

She could barely see the opposite wall of the tiny shower/bathroom, the steam was so thick but it was one of the few pleasures she still allowed herself. The hot, nearly boiling water, running down her nude body reminded her of her mother's warm embrace. Closing her eyes and hugging herself... This was the closest she would ever get to her family again.
----------------------

Nearly forthy-five minutes later, Knives stepped out into the dark hallway of her low rent apartment shocked at the utter darkness. To her, it seemed as if the sun had set in a matter of seconds not realizing just how long she'd been enjoying the hot water and cold air on her body. Not bothering to towel herself off as her body heat would take care of that for her, she groped around for the remote and turned on the small television - the only source of light in the whole apartment.

She had a meeting with one 'Takayuki' but that wasn't until tomorrow. It was an assignment by the higher-ups in the organization, with no parameters other than to help him with a 'J.O.B.'. It smelled fishy, the fact Takayuki was a known demon lord didn't make her feel any better. The organization wasn't above sacrificing members to further their goals. That's why she was going to check the place out tonight.

Slipping on the dragonhide armor as it fitted to her body as if alive, she watched reports of death and war on the tv. Somehow the organization, The Illuminati, had successfully prevented the apocalypse again but at what cost. Then again, they were getting rich of the suffering of others. Maintaining the status quo was their only interest.

Edited by Naifu Byourei, 07 July 2013 - 11:49 PM.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

She had managed to get one of her feet out of the bonds and was working on the other one, using the toes of her freed foot as best she could. At the same time, she twisted her spine at an odd angle, much like the feline that she was, and started tearing at the straps that bound her right wrist. She would have called her shadows at this point, but she was still too drowsy from whatever concoction Taka had given her to try attempting it. Didn't want to use too much power and bring the place crashing down on her.... again.

Taking on her feline form was out of the question, as it would only tighten the straps, cutting off circulation in her limbs, and what the hell good would that do her? She had no idea when Takayuki was going to show back up and she wanted to at least be able to fight back, in a manner of speaking, before he got the chance to do whatever it was he was planning. Knowing him, torture of some kind. It wasn't as if she couldn't handle torture, seeing as it was rather thrilling to go through, but she had work to do. Especially now, since it was obvious the war was starting up once more.

"Shadows be damned, Taka, what the hell kind of leather straps did you use on me?" She growled at the straps and continued tearing at it with her teeth, allowing herself to partially shift so that her canines lengthened, giving herself a little bit more to work with. Somewhat. Damn that Devil King and his implements of torture! And where the hell was TON!?!?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Viscoun

Viscoun

Couch Potato

• VisTrans
  • 2,095 posts
  • LocationHong Kong

An idea struck her.

As they exited the room and passed by a corridor window, Viscoun stopped by the window, raising a hand to tell Geo to wait, and peered out of it. Facing the direction where she'd last seen the mysterious listener, she twisted a little dial on the large antenna attached to her left ear.

A stream of muddled static flooded her eardrums, but she kept twisting the dial until, finally, she heard a voice amongst the chaos.

"...see where they plan on going. If I'm lucky, I might find out who's in charge of them..."

A short laugh ensued, and the sound clicked off.

It was wrong of you to say something like that in the vicinity of a radio receptor, Viscoun thought. It was probably another reception-and-transmission device attached to the listener's ear, just like her own.

Well, two can play that game. She snickered.

They descended onto street level. She hailed an oncoming taxi, gave the driver the address of her apartment, and off she went, her new partner in tow.

Edited by Viscoun, 20 April 2013 - 10:30 AM.

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
"Hey, Christmas," "Missed the guys I killed?"Takayuki said as he entered. "Mmmm. If it isn't the little Takayuki twerp.... what brings you here?" He said while pouring more sake into his glass nonchalantly and humming gleefully.

Edited by Tanmei no Hanabi, 20 April 2013 - 08:53 AM.

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yaomo

Yaomo

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,757 posts

"Man, that's cold." Taka faked a shudder. "Here I thought you were lonely without your old comerads. Came by so I could send you off to meet them again, and this is how you great me?"

Takayuki walked up to Tanmei's desk and poured himself some sake. "Anyway. I'm really only here waiting for someone, he'll be here soon if I got his location right, and then I figured I could just as well inform you of the upcoming war. Last time you guys were on the wrong side, that's why your comrades had to die by my hand, but this time I'll give you a chance to make a better choice. Stay out of it if you want to live in peace, or join me if you want revenge for the guys in that picture." Taka pointed at the frame that Tanmei had been looking at. "I won't let you live long enough to figure out how to kill me if you join the other side."

あっ ちょっと死んじまった

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

*After a good rest, Fla$h wakes up to go meet tan, after so long. He decides to have a little chat with him for good time sake.*

"Man it has been a long while (he muttered as he drove in his car). I guess I will stop by for a bit."

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts

"Man, that's cold." Taka faked a shudder. "Here I thought you were lonely without your old comerads. Came by so I could send you off to meet them again, and this is how you great me?"

Takayuki walked up to Tanmei's desk and poured himself some sake. "Anyway. I'm really only here waiting for someone, he'll be here soon if I got his location right, and then I figured I could just as well inform you of the upcoming war. Last time you guys were on the wrong side, that's why your comrades had to die by my hand, but this time I'll give you a chance to make a better choice. Stay out of it if you want to live in peace, or join me if you want revenge for the guys in that picture." Taka pointed at the frame that Tanmei had been looking at. "I won't let you live long enough to figure out how to kill me if you join the other side."

"We both know well that if we were to fight now, we wouldn't leave without losing something. And besideswhat are you up to this time?" Said Tanmei while drnking up.

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Sir Flash™

Sir Flash™

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,365 posts

*pulls up to the place where tan was located and walks in, to see tan next to taka*

@Taka ???? What are you doing here? *looks at Tan*

@Tan Tan, what is he doing here?

"My uncle & Tan in the same place, you do not see this very often."

Edited by Sir Flash, 20 April 2013 - 12:20 PM.

p4dJLo8.gif

SON, NIC, SHAKES!!

Spoiler

Kōtei

Kōtei

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 281 posts
While waiting for a reply, Flash suddenly came in and was shocked to see Taka and Tanmei together. "Hahahaha why if it isn't flash maboy! I haven't seen you for a while. Come have the last glass of sake.
Tanmei beckoned to flash to come near him.

271348800_640.jpg

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler