Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 149votes)

Genshiken Nidaime - The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture II

Alt Names: alt げんしけん: 二代目alt 现视研2alt 现视研二代目alt Genshiken 2alt Genshiken IIalt Genshiken Nidaimealt Genshiken: 2nd Generationalt Genshiken: Second Generation
Author: Kio Shimoku
Artist: Kio Shimoku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Genshiken follows the lives of a group of college students drawn together by their shared hobbies, and the trials and adventures associated with being otaku.

Genshiken Nidaime ("Second Generation") is a continuation of the previous series, with chapter numbering starting at 57.
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/genshiken-the-society-for-the-study-of-modern-visual-culture-r961)

Spin-Off:

> Ramen Tenshi Pretty Menma
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/ramen-tenshi-pretty-menma-r6171)

Alternate Story:

> Spotted Flower
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/spotted-flower-r2152)
Go to Genshiken Nidaime - The Society for the Study of Modern Visual Culture II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window WorstWaifu
  • 3 Replies
Topic I can hardly find any fanfiction for this series! New Window captainkitten
  • 13 Replies
Topic Why, oh why Kio Shimoku? New Window cloudbill
  • 11 Replies
Topic Madarame X New Window null7
  • 18 Replies
Topic Does Suzanna Hopkins Have A Future? New Window MangaisGood
  • 4 Replies
Topic Who is translating the Genshiken Nidaime now? New Window EbonyRaven
  • 2 Replies

814 Comments

Madarame, it appears you have become an anime protagonist.

Boing-boing American blonde bombshell and teasing, sexy gal girl will be coming after you this Comifes.

I don't know if I should be angry or happy with him...

super-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862522 Summer + Comifes = The Wind of trouble is brewing

nvm

I wonder if people know about the Doujinshi of Saki x Mada made by KONOGI Yoshiru

All I can say to this chapter is "Eeeeeeeeehhhhh??"

Spoiler

Sue~<3

ali_007.gif The Trap!!!!!!! It's GONE!!!! ali_008.gif

New anime? Is it going to continue from where the second season left off until the end of the first manga or started from this one?

Either way! Fuck yeah!

Ah! that's right! Totally forgot Sasahara xD
Ju2c0c0, she is Sasahara's sister, not Madarame's. ;)
I don't understand...
Spoiler
Good chapter, and it's great that someone's still scanlating. English volumes come one per six months so it's gonna be a long wait before we catch up to Japan when it comes to official releases.
Kio Shimoku just made it really obvious that he's a fan of Demon's Souls, Dragon's Dogma, and Monster Hunter.
deatchmatch in hato's room. sue! be more aggressive and bring madarame down!
but I guess sue's shy act is moe enough for my nosebleed>A<
I dont even know how it ended up like this, but go sue, go!!!
Hato is slowly joining the Dark Side!!!
Sue vs Hato.... im rotting for the loli so go Sue!! xD
It appears that Spore got asked to stop scanlating this by Kodansha.
Oh, wow. Hato's gone for good.
Spoiler
I bought the first English volume by Kodansha Comics. It's funny to compare translations, some things are a bit different so it's hard to tell which one is more accurate. Too bad the release schedule is one volume per six months!
Spoiler
Hato -> Madarame
Sue -> Madarame
Angela -> Madarame

Madarame -> slightly heartbroken, reseted, free, ready to take

Angela will appear in... 3... 2... 1...
Madarame...you lady killer you
mada x sue route open!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics