Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I can hardly find any fanfiction for this series!

genshiken fanfiction

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

captainkitten

captainkitten

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Seriously. I don't have the patience to wait for Madarame to get laid in the comic. If this continues, I'm going to have to write my own, and nobody needs to see that. Is there a database or shrine off the beaten path that I'm missing out on, or is the fandom for this really that small?

penguin71

penguin71

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 268 posts
  • LocationThat state that no one cares about
I'm not a big expert on the series but it doesn't have a romance tag so I'm not sure if he's gonna be laid.

~やら~やら

The Best Bagels

Former Typesetter/Blogger for FKMTkrazy

Spoiler

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
Well, I expect the first series didn't initially have a romance tag. But a couple of couples did end up getting together, and one doomed love was explored some. I'd be surprised if nothing romance-ish ever happened this time around. But just what isn't necessarily predictable--last time, to get the main guy together with someone they had to bring in a new character halfway through the series. Talk about breaking all the rules :D .
Genshiken is great.

keik

keik

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 31 posts
First of all, main characters switched from male dominated otaku club to fujyoshi lair with
Spoiler
some extras. Yet it still is rather far from regular romance.

And on top of that, Genshiken was more into tragic-comedy situations when one guy achieves something and the other is just breeding his grief.
Obviously, there is some romance related story lines here or there, and I would expect no less from manga set in university campus. It's rather normal that people will pair and it's not made into incredible unattainable thing which is shown in high school harem mangas i read. Yet it is comedy and in a way, kind of bible to otaku.

And Madarame get laid to each and every character in doujinshi releases... search for those. With upcoming comiket there will be new erodoji floating over the net. I am sure of it! Also, there is one episode of anime where Madarame get so goddamn laid...

I think you need to search 4chan/2chan/danboru and ask there if you really have hard time searching for it yourself.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts
I'm a freelance writer. Do you want me to write fanfiction for Madarame-kun?

firathmagi

firathmagi

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
doujins and such hardly ever come before the anime version is released

Ditzuha

Ditzuha

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPhilippine Summer Highlands
Have you made your fanfic yet? Wanna see!

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
  • LocationCheck Rivendell, or Vorbarr Sultana, or Adrilankha. No? Try Vancouver.
I'm not sure if I find the idea of fanfic/doujins of Genshiken disturbing or inevitable. I mean, the characters write doujins about each other! There'd be something weirdly meta about the whole exercise. For example, what if someone were to actually create Ogiue's yaoi of Madarame x Sasahara?

Edited by Purple Library Guy, 11 November 2012 - 12:25 PM.

AnonSpore

AnonSpore

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
It's been done.

Purple Library Guy

Purple Library Guy

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 695 posts
. . . Of course it has.
How could I have imagined otherwise?

Pogs

Pogs

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

A little late but this one is too good not to post here.

http://www.fakku.net/doujinshi/sakimada-english/read#page=1

Not many doujins out there get the characters right, but man this one nailed it.

mitojee

mitojee

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

Thanks for the doujinshi post. It did indeed hit the nail on the head. The writer has my exact thought pattern: Saki would be happiest with Madarame, she just doesn't realize it (yet, perhaps).

Anyways, in case the OP didn't know, the author himself made a "what if" spin-off with a very pregnant "Saki" although none of the characters are named...

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/spotted-flower-r2152

MangaisGood

MangaisGood

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 13 posts
  • LocationRivendell, literally, but I'm over LoTR

Hey there!

Not really fan fiction, but a character that looks & behaves exactly like Yoshitake (the elder) is in a manga 'SE' by Konogi Yoshiuru. Can't recall her name but she's the girl in the office working on the packaging design. Nothing else to link the to manga apart from the characters being reasonably normal people. It was fun to read the first few chapters and think of this girl as Yoshitake san.

Says something about me that I consider the Genshiken to be 'normal' people he he.

Mudakun

Mudakun

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

A Google search for [genshiken hentai doujinshi] will now give you plenty. Fanfiction net and AO3 for text, if you remember to play with the default search settings, which are a bit limiting at the start; frinstance AU's and Xovers. Good Hunting to all and keep your adblockers and vpn up.

UPDATE/ EDIT MUCH LATER: Try using Google xlate to get the kana for the above search terms. Works like a charm. I did a rough survey of the offerings for a blog post last year. Lots of first generation (some really vile), less Nidaime. Not a huge pile of MadaHatoMada to please the rotten tribes; one nice AngelaMada, A good MadaSue, and a funny Hato gets jumped by Yoshitake (can't remeber if Mirei gets dragged into the tangle). There is reportedly a 2016 vintage Hato as pr0n star dojin out there somewhere but it hasnt surfaced yet, let alone been scanlated. Good Hunting.

Edited by Mudakun, 25 May 2017 - 07:06 AM.