Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 163votes)

Red Storm

Alt Names: alt Badai Merahalt 레드 스톰alt Kızıl Fırtınaalt Tempestade Vermelhaalt العاصفة الحمراءalt طوفان سرخ
Author: Noh Cyungchan
Artist: Ahm Hyun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original Webtoon from Daum: http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm

A mysterious man suddenly appears in the desert separating the East and West Continents. A young boy, Yulian Provoke from the Pareia tribe finds this man, and brings him to his village. Turns out the man is an incredibly strong and amazing individual, and he begins to teach the young boy fighting skills.
Go to Red Storm Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How to gain access to the raws New Window LonelyVagrant
  • 5 Replies
Topic Red Storm Community New Window Silentwish
  • 0 Replies
Topic gap between chap New Window Traeumejaeger
  • 1 Replies
Topic mangacow scans New Window skules
  • 2 Replies
Topic The Red Storm New Window jrusse18
  • 3 Replies

223 Comments

has there been any news on whether these guys have gotten a korean number to buy the chapters with? I'd def donate to them if they did, but since this is the only comic i like that they translate seems fruitless otherwise

You guys should also try to have copies of the latest free chapters, before they might turn into paid ones

You people are awesome <3

I see modesty isn't one of your strong points :D   Even if the statement is valid.

You people are awesome <3

I went and had a talk with the Silent Sky Scans group, currently they are working on Red Storm but they are very behind on funds (For hosting + Purchasing the chapters after CHPT. 20) and they haven't been showing it in the posts because they felt like they couldn't ask for anymore since there are very generous people out there that have already helped them out in the past.

Please go help out Silent Sky Scans group be able to purchase chapters, they currently cost 1.50$ per chapter, don't be cheap fuckers I donated a decent amount myself.  If three of you f**kers (It's not personal relax) donate .50cents that's 1 Chapter, with the current 1,299 Followers, .50cents from each one of us is $649.5. That is well over enough to purchase all the chapters out + fund hosting + help purchase future chapters.

Incase any of you do ask.

e854b1824f715690b339f53e2b060a8f.png

http://www.silentsky-scans.net/projects/red-storm/

Just donated 15$. Thanks for all the translations you do for us Silent Sky! Hope the 15$ helped.

H4QpRyV.png

I went and had a talk with the Silent Sky Scans group, currently they are working on Red Storm but they are very behind on funds (For hosting + Purchasing the chapters after CHPT. 20) and they haven't been showing it in the posts because they felt like they couldn't ask for anymore since there are very generous people out there that have already helped them out in the past.

Please go help out Silent Sky Scans group be able to purchase chapters, they currently cost 1.50$ per chapter, don't be cheap fuckers I donated a decent amount myself.  If three of you f**kers (It's not personal relax) donate .50cents that's 1 Chapter, with the current 1,299 Followers, .50cents from each one of us is $649.5. That is well over enough to purchase all the chapters out + fund hosting + help purchase future chapters.

Incase any of you do ask.

e854b1824f715690b339f53e2b060a8f.png

http://www.silentsky-scans.net/projects/red-storm/

Very enjoyable read. A brief description of the story would be great though.

This is retardedly fun :D

this webtoon have 109 charapters done already (5 volumes++) and no one picked it yet :o god so much waste

Can you link where plz?

Edit : Nevermind. 

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/view/redstorm if anyone else goes around wondering where the raw's are at. :)

Where is the red? And the storm?

The desert is red and you have sand storms there all the time.

So, how am I supposed to get down?

my favorite line, TL/N quoted, "We eat dogs....but we are not freaks...its a culture difference."  That make my day! Thanks as always Silent Sky. 

• Nes likes this

So, will the master go and help him?

And for the people wondering: The chapters(raws) for season 2-4 cost money and you have to buy them if you want to be able to access them. :)

thanks for the release everath and the rest of the silent sky team :3

And for the people wondering: The chapters(raws) for season 2-4 cost money and you have to buy them if you want to be able to access them. :)

So we are basically fucked then? Also really good work on this series, its pretty high quality.

Yeah it's BS. 

We don't have access to raws between chapters 20 and 81. It looks like there are two stages of registration. I think you need to be a Korean or at least have one of them numbers that every Korean has.

So is there a way to read it or are we doomed?

So does anyone know how to access the raws for chapter 21? Any help will be much appreciated.

does anyone know i can read the seasion 2 of the raw i cant read it when i made an account it hard

Yeah it's BS. 

We don't have access to raws between chapters 20 and 81. It looks like there are two stages of registration. I think you need to be a Korean or at least have one of them numbers that every Korean has.

this webtoon have 109 charapters done already (5 volumes++) and no one picked it yet :o god so much waste

Need like 50 chapters of this, and I needed them yesterday so that I could read some more of it today.

Keep up ze good work SS.

• Nes likes this

Man, need more, like noblesse :(

Moar, I need moar!!!

New chapters + ch 9v2. Hope you like it, cuz I sure do! :D

I'm not Daru...

...I ain't Daru either...

Are you REALLY sure about that? xD
Yureka and World Customize Creator are the stories I can think of. Sorry for not being much of a help. Guess the thread Donkey Kong posted is the best address.

Damn it.....Ive think Ive gotten addicted to this manhwa. Wish I had started it when there were some more translated chapters. DX I just need.....more....

@ daru, can you recommend other series that similar to this or like the gamer and re:monster?

I ain't Daru either but there was a thread created in comic finder exactly a week about this question.

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/18951-game-like-manga/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics