Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The Red Storm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

Alot of people have been saying "Where the Hell is the red storm? This title is very misleading."  Well in some places deserts are described as being red and as for storms I'm pretty sure we had like three sand storms or I could have just inserted those storms into my mind, so yeah desert=red+sand storm=storm = Red Strorm. However, deserts are more often called white but ignore that because it undermines most of what I said.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!

Well, does not actually mean it has to do with the desert.

Red Storm can basically be the new generations. Aka the mc and his friend. Or something like that. 

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

Well, does not actually mean it has to do with the desert.

Red Storm can basically be the new generations. Aka the mc and his friend. Or something like that. 

I know it doesn't have to mean the desert  but since people were talking about how the red storm never actually appears I was giving an example that follows a logical consistency.

0gattomiao

0gattomiao

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

They often said the desert is red from the blood of their warrior's death, so I think the storm is the revolution the MC will bring, killing the desert's invasors together with the other warriors from different clans and making the desert red with their blood (or something like that).