Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

gap between chap

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Traeumejaeger

Traeumejaeger

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Hello guys

do any of you know why such a gap between the chapters?

I'm way happy that a bunch of chapters are being updated, and as hungry for chapters as I was I've just devoured all of them.

but even so the gaps are bothering me because I wanna know what happens in the end of the warrior trials and so on.

there are gaps between chapter 65 and 71 and I've gone to friendship scans and even there there is this gap.

Some hint where can I find them in English or about what happened for these ones been gone missing.

PS: Sorry by any mistake, non-native speaker here  o/ =P LOL

cornflake

cornflake

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Hello guys

do any of you know why such a gap between the chapters?

I'm way happy that a bunch of chapters are being updated, and as hungry for chapters as I was I've just devoured all of them.

but even so the gaps are bothering me because I wanna know what happens in the end of the warrior trials and so on.

there are gaps between chapter 65 and 71 and I've gone to friendship scans and even there there is this gap.

Some hint where can I find them in English or about what happened for these ones been gone missing.

PS: Sorry by any mistake, non-native speaker here  o/ =P LOL

Hi,mangacow released a tons of chapter on their website, up to the 160.