Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

thanks for the update!!!
For those that want to know what happens next here's a quick and short summary for volume 7 and 8:

Volume 7
Spoiler

Volume 8
Spoiler

Mind you this is all based on the images only since I don't know Japanese...but it's pretty easy to figure out what is going on xD
Thanks for the update as usual, those were some real neat chapters. Its great watching Sei develop over time.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy...as Akihiko would say, "I've been waiting for this!"
That was so beautiful. T-T
I'm sorry but this series does not deserve five stars. It deserves at least six, period (:P
UPDATES FUUUU IM SO HAPPY IM CUTTING MYSELF
I just hope nothing happens to the girl in the next chapters
Suddenly... Updates... Lots of them...
Is anyone else becoming more and more addicted to this story with each update?
Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh.
Spoiler
ammmaazzing update!
Thank youuu!
DT and Illu ....... YOU ARE MY GODS
awwwww..... i shed .... a manly tear...
this is awesome, survival and stuff love this
I used to be a murdering lackey just like you, until I took an arrow in the knee...
Wow about 60 chapters in and we finally get some background info on that mystery girl xD
YUMMYYYYY UPDATES !! THXXX A LOT
For uploading all these chapters at once, and not making us suffer through these tense chapters one painful month at a time, I love you guys. This series is amazing, and your releases make reading it like this possible.
Amazing manga. 10/10 Would read again
@onihc

I agree but I disagree, I do think the MC will kill someone, but I think that the second hunter or less likely the group's leader are good possibilities to kill Sawada. If the MC does kill Sawada though, my guess would be that the plot will involve the yet to be named girl.
The MC will kill somone one day and that would be Sawada.

And I think the next story will focus on it, how he gonna deal with it.

wow, it was definitly worth the wait... thanx a lot, guys... you rock :)

\m/ o.0 \m/
@ purunporoppe I think killing Sawada @ this point could be considered as maybe an execution. I mean, yeah, there are no "laws" there, but the simple fact is you can't let someone like that run wild, especially not among a newly formed "civilization" (if you will). If you've got some crazy cannibal running around who sees men as slaves and/or hindrances and women as commodities, I don't think it's unreasonable to off him (given their circumstances, lack of ruling body and/or police force, etc.). At the same time, I don't know that I'd be able to do that myself (even if I could physically best him), and I imagine that would weigh heavily on whoever had to do it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics