Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Desert

Hey guys, Reminiscent Cheeseburger here!

I've noticed that on this manga's comment section, people like to be vocal! Primarily about life and death. Well...we people who have engaged in those "debates" should do so in a forum, as to not take away from the glory of the manga we all hold near and dear in our hearts.

For you folks who seldom comment, it is my intent that when you do read someones comment in the comment section, it will convince you to be interested in the progression of the story. Sadly, I'm sure half the comments you'll read will be about "Kill Kei!" or how much someone wants him dead. *shrugs* But if that's what 50% of what you're reading is, then I aim to take away say the other 45% of comments which involve defamation, slander, rage attacks, and at best civil debates (although those deteriorate quickly).

Here's the deal guys. Take all that pent up negative or positive energy you have, and spend it here. Debates in the comment section are for chums. If you want to talk about how Raping someone is natural. Do it here. You want to talk about how real people are just talk? Do it here. You want to persuade us that humanity are bitches? Humans are awesome Buddha's of benevolence? That humans act based on thought solely, or are emotional creatures, or a mix of both? DO. IT. HERE.

I encourage you guys to call people out who post statements not directly related to the manga to take it to the forums.  Especially if they are inflammatory. Unless, of course they deal with the manga's content :) And please call me out if I do the same, please.

Thanks guys.

Love, Reminiscent Cheeseburger.

suicideloveHater

suicideloveHater

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Wow I'm the first one here.

First of all I LOVE suicide Island.

It's much like cage of eden, and I loved that one to (sad that it was discontinued)

second I HATE how they can be so naive about sawanda.

They should have killed him with every chance they had.

Sei, it's not about you, it's about the group!!!!

I know I know, the story would end then.

And the human psychology wouldn't allow that right away, unless you are a psychopath.

But they should know by now, If someone actively harrasses you and wants to force his view on you, then he has to go.

So there is my love hate relationship with suicide island...

EDIT: looking a bit better at the first post, my post may be a bit under the life and death level and such.... ah well.

Edited by suicideloveHater, 22 June 2014 - 04:27 AM.

Ledesordrecestmoi

Ledesordrecestmoi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Well this is kinda full retard. They stabbed a guy, caved a guy's face in and burnt a guy. Stop being "Uwaaaaah" japanese men and start being ww2 japanese men. Go kick some ass and save your women folk from this shitty fate. Also you can get the suicide inducer. 

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Reminiscent Cheeseburger

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 33 posts
  • LocationThe Desert

Hey what do you guys think about ideas for polls?

One of my ideas centers around the ease with which some person believes upon there capacity to take another life. Situationally speaking of course. As that seems to be a large topic for debate around these parts.

Zael

Zael

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 10 posts
  • LocationFinland

Now if only one of those awesome Batoto moderators would actually move said comments into this thread.. :)

God promised an end to all bad people.
Odin promised an end to all Ice Giants.
I don't see any Ice Giants...

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

Meh, looks like they're going to war, guess there was no avoiding it as long as swada was around, there is no pacifying him. It's a shame because this possibly could have been prevented.

JFfDYT6.jpg

mimamotte

mimamotte

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts

Well this is kinda full retard. They stabbed a guy, caved a guy's face in and burnt a guy. Stop being "Uwaaaaah" japanese men and start being ww2 japanese men. Go kick some ass and save your women folk from this shitty fate. Also you can get the suicide inducer. 

Well, world war II ended long ago, the new generation has nothing to do with them, unless you want to dig up historical war crimes of other countries as well. You were thinking things in a relaxed environment, typing comments with a PC, phone or whatever in your safe haven and that makes you smart? Sure, if you live in the states you can take down someone with a gun but this is a story taking place on a no-man's land.

I've only read up to chapter 70 but will give my two-cents anyway. This Manga started out slow and gloomy, what caught my attention were how real the suicidal victims' tendencies and thoughts are being portrayed. I personally has gone through periods of depression, the part about not wanting to move thus not doing anything at all really strike a raw nerve in me, sitting at the same spot doing nothing or just waste away time playing games seems like a dream to me now looking back...

And when there is "no future" to look fowards to, the thought of dying weren't the least bit scarly, trust me on this. But once you had some hopes in life, this thought will vanish completely. So yeah, this Manga will sits well with readers who had gone through dark periods in their lifes. Of course the survival skills and facts is what really makes me stick to this Manga as with other readers lol, I'm not implying Suicide Island is a gloomy title. As every individuals has their own problems and circumstances, putting the blame on anyone for starting a war in this story isn't right, Not that I'm taking sides but I agree with Kai that humans is the most evil creatures on earth but at the same time, also feels what Sei(the author?) had said regarding the ecosystem and other theories make sense, my thoughts is all over the place I know. This Manga somehow makes you think of things that were long forgotten or taken for granted in our everyday life, this is a good read in my opinion. :)

Moloch

Moloch

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 79 posts

Fuck that, I’ll debate this manga wherever I want to. The comment section is for just that: Commenting. Regardless of whether your comments are positive, negative or neutral.