Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

Yayness !! Haha this manga is incredible.
this is really good!!!! this manga is a gem!!!
haahaaa!!!
THIS IS GOOOOOOOD!!
Really liked it, wanna see more chapters in the future. Need'a f*ck her and say to her plead of leaving the club like *oh, sorry, not gonna happen*
I have a premonition that the girl Reo will join the cheering squad because of Imamura.
Imamura won't give up his dream of the club leader.

Though it seems the other girl feels jealous? Doesn't she have her own future love? Or is it because she's lonely?
It's good it's good.
haha his face at the end. I'm not sure if it'll work the way the cheer leader wants it to go at least I hope it doesn't.
whoa so cunning!
@Lower Life not sure about that he didn't even know about the cheering squad and the only thing he knew about the girl is that she is the smartest in their grade
Needs moar!!! MOAR DELICIOUS ROMANCE!!!!
I have been largely surprised by this comic. Most people can relate to wanting to go back to their first year of high school, as do I. It will be nice to see how the author brings in romance amidst girls who have almost no connection to the main character. Thank you, scanlators.
I really hope Imamura sticks to his guns and continues to act dense as hell while girls try to "capture" him only to actually fall for him. It's been a while since I've seen a male lead who's completely uninterested in romance.

But being that it's a romance manga, hehe is all I can say :D
oh man, Abe is dangerously good
This is my type of manga c:
BTW thank to the scanlations for an axcellent job
love this manga <3
Yeah, I love this manga.
he remembers the last 3 years of that high school and most of the students and how they are, of course he know those girls are up to no good.
girls are more then guys. us guys like to settle things with are fist, girls like to settle with their mind and its scary cause you never know what they gonna do when its a guy you know what to expect
IT'S A TRAP!
this is defs gonna end up in my list for top ten fave manga
aeh girls trap sure is scary mmm...
DON'T IMAMURA! IT'S A TRAP!
Wow, it gets better and better with new chapters. I love the guy, he didn't get all wishy washy when the girl come up to him and he even has some spine. He has a pure motivation to change his past and himself... it's really good and romance isn't set in as there's so many posibilities... at the moment he doesn't seem to have real feelings for any particular girl, he admits the sempai is cute but that's kinda all, there's posibility with the girl who travelled with him, the cheerleading club leader and many more.
Allot of potential in romance and character growth, my type of cake.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics