Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

LIGHTNING_XIII

LIGHTNING_XIII

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

Has anyone understand the raw chapters regarding Reo chan breakup?

I almost thought that Reo chan and MC are going to be a couple.

The chapter 40 really raise the question between MC and Danchou relationship.

Imamura and Danchou has some deep connection in the first world before the Time travel?

I felt so sorry for Reo chan.  She was too aggressive in chasing MC.

Liar

Liar

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 472 posts

From my understanding, I think Imamura does feel an attraction towards Reo, and thus has tried to have a romance with her. Of course, with his feelings for danchou growing, I can see the relationship ultimately ending.

sarahitagi

sarahitagi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

Hard to tell from the raws its appears that both girls are now aggressively pursuing him.  Reo gets a kiss on him only to get shoved in the closet later when danchou shows up at his house unexpectedly and asks if he'll ever like her.  He vehemently denies but, in a very tsundere fashion.  Then oddly another girl (the one on volume 8's cover) appears who intially likes Hiro due to a misunderstanding.  However, she later realizes she loves Imamura and actually strips naked to prove how true her feelings are for him and like the other girls she forces a kiss on him too.  My japanese isn't that great though and I can only pick up the words that aren't in kanji except the kanji for love, like, and a few others.  It does get very confusing with the introduction of the new girl because it looks like Imamura is into her but, I'm not sure to what degree.  One thing I know is that Hiro (the one from imamura's original world who someone appears in the again world with imamura) is kind of a dick since he kisses the new girl eventhough he was dating Aki (he pretends not to know it though).  If I were to rank who Imamura likes most at this course in the story it would be:  1. New girl 2. Danchou 3. Reo.  This is subject to change though since the current arc appears to focus on this new girl so she could be tossed aside later.          

Edited by sarahitagi, 17 June 2013 - 04:59 PM.

Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 21 posts

You know, it's kind of a curious situation we're in: since only raws from chapter 62 onwards are on the web (and up to 99 ATM), we can look ahead a good bunch of the story, but the events up to 61 are still classified to us until the scanlation gets there. So we're still speculating on a few jey details, like: How did Hiro get again'd? Did Ima go forward and back another time, bringing him along? Or did Hiro do it on his own after confirming Ima's words' veracity through his sleeptalk (though time doesn't seem to pass when him and Aki are both on the same side)? Or, more obscurely, did he fall from the window with Ima and he's already been here for a while, keeping a low profile? And most importantly: if Ima won't go forward again on the classified zone, does that mean we won't be getting more Oreal godness for a very long while?

EDIT: Also there's that kid. I can't remember if he's introduced on the avaliable raws or if he appears during the classified era.

EDIT after reading 94-99: Ask, and you're given. Now they TRULY fit together.

Edited by Mr. Mister, 24 June 2013 - 09:43 PM.

dokinana

dokinana

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

After spending all the harem Imamura does not accept what can be felt by usami is what I think!

I think are polar opposites ^_^
I like Imamura x Usami!  Reo I see it very very desperate second hand.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

I'm hoping we're about to get into some of this in the scanlated chapters, it's sure been foreshadowed enough for both Reo and the Danchou..........

Tn7HA0h.png

Nihilsciens

Nihilsciens

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts

Has anyone one read the RAWs all to the end? I was wondering if anyone understood the ending?

Spoiler