Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Understand english or japanese, a error

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

For the record, I tried contacting the scantelator directly, but the IRC wasn't working, and and I saw no other contact method. Not that I see a problem mentioning it here, but I tried for those who might.

Anyway

http://vatoto.com/read/_/188545/again_v6_ch63_by_village-idiot/17

He's from South Dakota, and being shouted at by japanese yet it says he says...

"I don't understand english that well..." My guess is this should say "I don't understand japanese that well" 

Just because it's being translated into english, doesn't mean you should change all language references from original to "english"

P.S. Thankyou for all the releases! Been awhile since I've been able to enjoy Again! again.

Edited by truepurple, 20 August 2013 - 05:05 AM.

BedrosBoost

BedrosBoost

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 10 posts

For the record, I tried contacting the scantelator directly, but the IRC wasn't working, and and I saw no other contact method. Not that I see a problem mentioning it here, but I tried for those who might.

Anyway

http://vatoto.com/read/_/188545/again_v6_ch63_by_village-idiot/17

He's from South Dakota, and being shouted at by japanese yet it says he says...

"I don't understand english that well..." My guess is this should say "I don't understand japanese that well" 

Just because it's being translated into english, doesn't mean you should change all language references from original to "english"

P.S. Thankyou for all the releases! Been awhile since I've been able to enjoy Again! again.

Chankuma's shouting at Andre in English.

The ones saying 'I don't understand English that well...' are the Japanese audience.