Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

This is pretty good! I'm eagerly expecting the next chapters.
good start but I wonder why their time slip became minor issue after just 2 chapters >,<
I mean they are freakin dead and go back to the past ... yet why there's no single talk about it anymore in recent chapters >_>

oh well, gonna wait the story development then xD
cheerleading squad captain is so evil and cute...

I wonder if i became a masochist?
I'm starting to like the main character more and more. His attitude in romantic situations are awesome.
Posted Image
with each new chapter i read i just fall in love with this manga more and mroe
Wow that cheerleader captain had some serious killer intent there.
[spoiler]
She is really a time-ninja out to kill the MC for breaking future law 9000 regarding the illegal use of falling in the stairs time travel.
[spoiler]
Two things that make this manga awesome and worth reading:
- Imamura is pretty badass compared to other teenage MCs. He's psychologically older than the others and often acts like it. Plus having been a loner for 3 years, he's the right amount of suspicious and doesn't go retarded when shown a little bit of feminine attention.
-DEM EYEBROWS (seriously...I love that girl just for her eyebrows!)
I've tried reading ahead but since I don't read japanese some things were lost in translation...thus I wish this was released faster. But anyway thank you
Now that is heat! I can't wait for it!!
Body contact.

Hugging.

Skinship.

Mouth to mouth!

FOOLY COOLY!
@Liar What do you mean by heat up?
Imamura shows that average guys don't have to go ga-ga over every girl they meet like in other manga!
noo eyebrows itsa trap!
http://vatoto.com/read/_/100609/again_v1_ch7_by_village-idiot/7

Damn. If looks could kill...

Anyway, another great chapter. Imamura, you must continue to build your harem. ;)
Yay! Another chapter! And right before finals too!!!!!!
Should we trust "Liar"? (joking!!!)
I agree, hes such a badass. Can't wait to read the next chapter, i bet he's gonna answer her with an epic line.
I've read ahead in the available raws. It seems like things begin to really heat up between Imamura and Squad Leader. I have to say, Imamura is pretty badass in comparison to other Shonen male leads trapped in this kind of situation.
I crave for more!
HAHAHA!!! This is good stuff!!!
Wow, this was an unexpectedly good read.
Wow, this is surprisingly good! I'm interested in what happens next.
Women sometimes are really scary O.O T.T!!!!!!!
if i had 5 hands id give it 5 thumbs up!!!!
gooooooooood
a captain hindsight manga

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics