Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Π•Ρ‰Ρ‘ Ρ€Π°Π·ΠΎΠΊ!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

In japanese you would call her γ˜γ‚ƒγ˜γ‚ƒι¦¬( Jaja uma). She is stubborn as hell.
Vol 1. Chp. 7: Bitches and Whores
Loves the puppet show lol
@Havoc Yup
Spoiler
Doesn't it seem like the cheerleader bitch put something in the drink ?
I wonder what Imamura is going to do now.
Better read it fast incase the new chapters are going to be taken down again lol
Holy!! Awesome release!
Triple chapter in a day...Holy F***** S*** AWESOME
I read 8-10 already. I hope VI scans more than just 10 chapters ^^ this is really interesting.
I didn't know I had an eyebrow fetish until this manga.
Posted ImageI'm Sorry!!!!!!!
wasn't sure how this would be...but its a surprisingly good manga!
Thanks for the updates - this is one of my favorites. It covers some fairly familiar territory, but does it in a fresh and interesting way, and the art, story and characters are all top notch.

Looking forward to more...
I love the main character in this series, i mean he can take stuff without going into overemotional fits.
Ahhhh, love getting my fix of this manga, keep it coming buddy!
I like this manga.
My bad guys, my bad. Uploaded a version that I didn't mean to, so I had to re-upload it.

Bernard: in regards to reading this before, a week or so back an anon decided to translate chapters 8, 9, and some more on his own accord. This was posted on many online reading sites. He never intended it to be hosted on those sites, and he thought it would be rude to the scanlator's working on it, so he removed it.

So yea, you've probably read it before.
is it just me or i have read chptr 8 and 9 1month ago?
is it just reupload?and now chptr 8 is missing.
thx Heleleo

idd, it's a good serie
I liked his previous project very much (also about high-school cheering squad), but it ended inconclusively.

have fun,
thanks Haleleo !!
What happened to 8?? I was reading it :C
um where is chapter 8?
We apologize for the slow releases of Again!! This series is difficult to do because of the author's habit of avoiding using bubbles. This means that we end up redrawing huge chunks of art, which takes quite a long time. We really do like this series, and I hope releases will be able to come quicker in the future.

Enjoy the releases, though. Volume One is now finished.
I'm starting reading this manga but it's shame that only 7 from 52 chapters are translated ;/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics