Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

Sure MC is a bad ass ^^

The only thing of that he is lacking is Reader-Steiner lol

@Laurens D: Mmm, what's that filter? I'm quite ignorant :P
how come all of them were bald, but the MC isnt? is the author trying to say bald isnt sexy? thats discrimination!
Got excited over a spanish release... *Sigh*, Hope they will make a follow filter -.-
anime material
An all-girls student council (All of whom are gunning for his pants.). It could be worse.
@softpick
either your forgeting that this manga is an adaption of a light novel or you werent informed of it
in case of the later
now you know
Seems like it's trying too hard.
i mean i might get hit by an ice cream truck or a surprise turtle slap might kill me
aww i hope its 4/18 already. i might die anytime soon :(
Next one's released 4/18? :(( It's so interesting too! >.<
Nyahaha. Lots of cute side-characters :DD
Another moeblob is born
I agree with Seishi.
This should be turned into an anime.. But I think that it should be for later seasons cause mangas in their early stages that gets an anime tend to be rushed. "NyanKoi" had no pressure in its manga pace leading to a good anime version :)
want more of this manga....
There's a nice harem building here, and Tatsuya deserves every bit of it.

As an aside, I can totally see this becoming an anime relatively soon.
this manga is a better adaptation of the LN compared to the manga adaptation of Sword Art Online, art wise at least.
I-I-I... this manga- Uh. -speechless-
sleepy920
wow really??? uggh , the guys at baka tsuki sure are fast ..
@Kamidori There's no need to spam B-T to translate the LN as someone is working on it.
@MDL97: Well, that is more than enough reason for me to keep reading. And now I'm desperate to read the next chapters... thanks for the info!

This harem will be as epic as the man who leads it. And for those of you who haven't figured it out yet, that's pretty damn epic.
i figured this manga is based from the light novel with the cover , every111 lets spam at baka tsuki so they will translate this awesome series!!!
this is way too good and is only going to get better <3 made it into my favorites along with Sword Art Online and Accel World.
One of the few mangas where the MC seems powerless (In truth it might not seem that way, and prove to be untrue in later chapters with what is going on and thought by him) but hes not some wimpy jerk, and he IS COOL. I hope he has some super secret power, and the whole taijutsu thing has great potential. And the art is amazing, the plot seems well developed, foundations even seem to be getting laid for late chapters to (The whole thing with his father/family, for one). I simply cant wait to read more.
this manga is worth every penny.
I was hoping that the main was going to ninja'd everyone, then had sex with every women from the council, then with his sister, marrying his sister and having a son called Mashiro...
this manga is really good

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics