Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Tatsuya the villain.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully
So, someone kindly explain to me, why through the series, he never solves the problem, but instead exploits them and makes them worse off then they have to make it?

Valvatorez

Valvatorez

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • LocationHades, educating Prinnies

If he solved the plot right away and got away with shit other people wouldn't without an explanation other then wish fulfillment. It would just make him a real Gary Stu instead being joked about being one.

"Sparkling Vampires, what idiocy is this? I must reeducate these fools and show them the power of Sardines!!"

Avatar is meant to scare off butt rape fangirls. ¬¬

Cake-kun

Cake-kun

Potato

• Contributor
  • 160 posts
  • LocationNot on your plate, hopefully
But there is fundamentally different between MC who fails and MC who clearly can but refuses to. And Tatsuya is clearly latter.

Forget the fact that he's Gary Stu prototype that lack common sense

truepurple

truepurple

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,461 posts

Failure is not a option you choose, but a undesired outcome "refuse to fail" is nonsense, nearly a oxymoron. You can no more refuse to fail, then you can choose to live forever, or fly by flapping your arms.

Edited by truepurple, 02 June 2014 - 01:12 PM.

fettson

fettson

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts

So, someone kindly explain to me, why through the series, he never solves the problem, but instead exploits them and makes them worse off then they have to make it?

Can you give a few examples?