Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

PROzess isn't working in this series...
Well, I do have 75% of chapter 5 tl but my editor is also working with Japanzai/TDnF and others, so I have to wait almost 3-4 days ;(
Im a pro at english, 10 days later, spanish scans started uploading..
But english scans rocks, they have PROzess and PROzess, do not forget PROzess.
Now seriously, raw 5 is out, waiting for it...
Says: Nothing can make you regret not learning more languages like batoto can....
Oh, chapter 5's raw is out ^^
wow this Manga soooooo good... and the follows of this manga have reach 1.3k!!!
OMG!~ and it only has 4 Chapters!! well this is a monthly manga soo...1 week to go!!
@ChupaBear ... why would you post nonsense 3 times and like your own comment???
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
oh wow this is soooo gooooood
the art is great and the story is interesting! eagerly anticipating more ^^
The MC really look like lelouch in the anime Code Geass, the most similarity of those to are the hair (thought the MC of this manga has shorter hair) and other body parts like f.eks. the hands.
@ChibiKall:

Spoiler
IWANTMOARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Ariel well I haven't seen an option as yet so I'd assume it's just people thinking 'damn I wish I had one of them to make it easy' suppose someone should probably post a thread in the site improvement forums
Man, can't wait for more. I love it when the fantasy world is well developed. Wish the Baka-Tsuki page had it in pdf form.
Hoping this won't get axed like Mx0 =.=
And the novel says "weed" literally...
I don't know why they're using the term Weed as a retort. It's like the best rank one can achieve. Hint hint
Spoiler
Man my love for magic has overcome me. The guy's reactions are so plain though :(.
The 5th chapter hasn't even been published yet.
interesting... DEFINITELY INTERESTING... *hitting follow button*
@kuroneko reverse: Is that even possible to add? I wanted to separate this chapter from Eng releases but I couldn't, and I thought it is lame to wait for a chapter that hasn't come out yet (the last page always says the date for a new issue).
I think this should be jumped on immediately. but I guess Mangaholics bit off a bit more than they thought was there. Medaka Box looked like it was going to end, but it came back for another arc, so I guess it must have retasked the scantalators.
I was all excited as well...I was looking for a chapter 5 but I looked down and saw that it was just a Spanish ver. released :(
@Ariel essentially Laurens D is asking for a filter for follows based on the language the release is in (release being the chapter/volume by the scanlator) in this case Laurens D is asking for a filter that would not show releases in language(s) other than english.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics