Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 430votes)

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen

Alt Names: alt พี่น้องปริศนาโรงเรียนมหาเวทalt 魔法科高校の劣等生alt The Irregular at Magic High School: Enrollment Arcalt The Irregular of a Magic High School
Author: Hayashi Fumino & Satou Tsutomu
Artist: Kitaumi Tsuna
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiba Tatsuya is an honors student without magic capability at First High School, a magic high School along with his sister who happens to be the top student among the freshmen. What will happen to him, and how will he live his school life where he is one of the many reserves in the school looked down upon by the chosen magical students?

Spin-off:
> Mahouka Koukou no Yuutousei
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/mahouka-koukou-no-yuutousei-r4677 )

Sequels:
> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Kyuukousenhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-kyuukousenhen-r10197 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Yokohama Souranhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souranhen-r10198 )

> Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Tsuiokuhen
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-tsuiokuhen-r10199 )
Go to Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei - Nyuugaku-hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is Watanabe Mari pure? New Window supamoogle3
  • 23 Replies
Topic General discussion New Window crysdgon88
  • 28 Replies
Topic Novel raws New Window lygarx
  • 0 Replies
Topic Tatsuya the villain. New Window Cake-kun
  • 4 Replies
Topic Is Tatsuya really omnipotent? New Window Slimy Fast Eel
  • 31 Replies
Topic Spoilers (Light novels + Web Arcs) [Full] New Window FudgeNouget
  • 28 Replies

1086 Comments

Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 26 2012 07:25 PM
guess its time to learn japanese
From reading the LN spoilers, I can say it is downright amazing. Tatsuya is my kind of guy, The way I see it, even the LN is ongoing.
the chapters comes out each month so the release is fine
yeah, weekly would be nice, realyy intersting. thanks for the upload.
I hope they speed up, to weekly release!!!
then i just put a link where i got all the spoiler

Spoiler From LN
mdl97 I am interested but maybe you should start a topic so we don't spoil it for other ppl.
so who want a spoiler? First this manga based on LN, there are some interesting info for main character if someone want to know.
@theroadstopshere
Wish my 50 bucks would talk about harems...

My money only tells me to burn things, drives you insane after awhile you know?
Great, another month of doing nothing but standing around.

Anyways, thanks for the new chapter MH.
This has allot of potential, I mean the main guy is really good... allot of people say that one char is like Lelouch but this guy's circumstances are somewhat similar, he is powerless in the capacity of magic and even so, he uses his smart brain, wits, slyness and everything to protect his sister. It seems he does assasination jobs if I understood properly.

I'd like for him to keep the that character of his to analyse, outsmart and be the smartest out there. That'd make the manga really good. Plus, allot of other characters are interesting too.

It's once a month,with such rich depth in magic and etc... it seems a waste to be once a month.
Btw, I wouldn't mind a harem... cause it's normal for a good looking smart and not arrogant to be liked by many, also envied or hated by many more.
Thanks, can't wait for more. what is the release time for this manga? once a month?
I want an harem just to see the yandere sister act like one.
@theroadstopshere

won't bet against you since m hoping for the same thing

m guessing bro and sis will join the student council
@ theroadstopshere

Then it's a well-deserved harem, especially with this kinda of male lead. Dude earns it. I'm pleased to see a cool guy with cool traits getting the girls rather than the usual spineless wankers.
50 bucks says this turns into a harem.
woo new chapter
It's actually monthly.
this manga seems quite interesting. its a little sad that its bi-monthly but i suppose it can't be helped. Anyway i am interested in seeing how it turns out.
Seems like this manga has a great future, however the release dates are too far off for my tastes.
It's monthly, most likely.
Awesome, I hope this isn't actually bi-monthly, it seems really good!
Awesome, I hope this isn't actually bi-monthly, it seems really good!
Anyone knows the publication rhythm of this manga ? The chapters are pretty long so it's probably not weekly...
oops, sorry - wrong guy.
They look kinda alike - but are different nonetheless.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics