Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 514votes)

Sora no Otoshimono

Alt Names: alt そらのおとしものalt 天降之物alt Heaven's Lost Propertyalt La propiedad perdida del cieloalt The Thing Which Has Fallen From The Skyalt Забытая Собственность Небес
Author: Minazuki Suu
Artist: Minazuki Suu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakurai Tomoki is a normal student whose motto is "normal is the best". If there is one thing abnormal, it is that he often dreams of a girl whose face he cannot even remember, and when he wakes up from that dream, he would always be crying. He tried leaving it as just a dream... but one day, from the sky, an angel descended.
Go to Sora no Otoshimono Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Does this deserve a tragedy tag? New Window Rachnee
  • 25 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window greensoulreaper
  • 21 Replies
Topic Assassin scanlation - color pages?! BLOODY HELL New Window GREW
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anyone else wondering why Suu Minazuki only touches on the deep story that is hiding behind the comedy in this manga? New Window Rachnee
  • 16 Replies
Topic Should just be a comedy New Window KingVDV
  • 3 Replies
Topic Is Sakurai Tomoki an angeloid in a dive game? New Window Seraphic Mist
  • 2 Replies

1373 Comments

Guys, I got the mods to replace Ch. 9 with the "missing" scene. It's right after page 23, so go check it out, it's probably one of the most important scenes in the series ^_^
no point in reading this now since i saw ch59 raws floating the in'ernet
considering how he act ...
it seems Sugata hate his own family, leaving them and live in poverty ...
I wonder what kind of badass Sugata is. I mean his personal background is even more mysterious and interesting than Synapse itself. 1 chapter per month is such a pain
@yariel Black money just means money achieve through illegal means. It's not really a reference to [C] The Money and Possibility.
Finally got someone understand tomoki sob..sob..
Tomoki good for u found new comrade ^^,
"is it tasty John, is it?!" I bursted in laugh in those pages, as well as the other guy joining "the world only tomoki knows"...and BAM, cliffhanger in the end.
The hero has acquired panties??
All hail the (black) queen.
a new character has join sakurai tomoki super perverts league
@aruless, I can only agree with you on that if the anime actually stays with the manga. I dislike it (sometimes) when an anime goes off from the manga, and I didn't like how the 2nd season of Sora no Otoshimono (the anime) ended.
black personality, black money, black maid, black family ...
I get a strong feeling, she is the final enemy or something ... OxO ...
(BTW, black money might a parody hint for [C] anime ?)
hmm ... like usual ... main story / plot being inserted in filler ...
this is another reason we can't skip the filler ...
The serious pervert, Tomoki.
Stay John!!!! omfg xDDDDDDD

Again this is the best mango, with one of the best chars, darn we need more chaps for the next anime season.
OK, enough filler. I'm having "angeloid action" withdrawals. Sigh. Another month climbing the walls....
I wonder why Sugata hates his family name, judging from the characters who know Sugata, that name must be a bigshot
Hahaha, Hilarious! Especially the evil black haired ojou-sama, she did a nice pervert combo. Hahahaha
nice loli pic at end and who is sugata ??!!
LOL!! this manga never fail's to make me laugh ^_^ but Sugata? what a development
After making my stomach ache from laughter suddenly a major development! very interesting!
I love how with this series no matter how out of control they get in their silly daily life, there is almost always some serious developments in there be it character or plot.
@efusai: It's a monthly... which means new chapter soon (:
UPDATE PLSSS... HIKS HIKS...... :(
it's really the most epic comedy manga ever ! =D
Chaos, how cute!
its so funny till my tummy hurt so bad. hahahha

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics