Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Assassin scanlation - color pages?! BLOODY HELL

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

GREW

GREW

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
I know this is a little rant from my side, but WHY DO THEY COLORING SOME PAGES OF A MANGA?

It's not even looking any decent by all means. It looks like some kid is just using SAI or anything and coloring it.
At Ch 65 I already thought it was weird, but 66... I stopped reading it and wait until the other group is doing their work.

I am the only one who thinks this looks bad?

黒神嵐

黒神嵐

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the world residing in a man-cave
I don't really see what the problem is. I mean, I got confused when I click the color page onto the same page but uncolored that was the only thing.

Lolipop Candy

Lolipop Candy

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts
At least, they've done better than before

ib0CGzSTCe8yF8.gif

I smell a loli here.....

Spoiler

Tymier

Tymier

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • LocationBronx, NY
Colored pages are like a treat to the viewers since its costly to do so. From what I know mangaka usually don't have the help/time to color. Are you seeing where I'm coming from?
Side note- they aren't that disorienting and is interesting to see our characters in color

Harbinger

Harbinger

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 75 posts

Colored pages are like a treat to the viewers since its costly to do so. From what I know mangaka usually don't have the help/time to color. Are you seeing where I'm coming from?
Side note- they aren't that disorienting and is interesting to see our characters in color

Exactly.

Getting manga pages into color is a pain in the ass, especially if you are used to drawing in black/white and greyscale

Looking for translated light novels?

Baka - Tsuki

There are MANY translated light novels, including Highschool DxD, Toaru Majutsu no index, Infinite Stratos, Seirei tsukai no kenbu AND Date a live (the Manga adaption of which got cancelled after chapter 6)