Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts
Come discuss the latest chapter/anything SnO related here. :)

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Hoping to see what happens with Chaos and with the recent chapter i am curious about Sugata as well. (Also the fact that's he's in Daisuki desu!! Mahou Tenshi Kosumosu).

Also I'm sorry for also putting this here, but I want to inform everyone on this. In Chapter 9, right after page 23 Ikaros was suppose to kiss Tomoki. The release on this site was missing it for a long time, so I brought it up to the mods and they replaced it (about 5 days ago). If you were confused about Ikaros's falshback in Chapter 34 page 34, the scene in Chapter 9 page 24, was what it was refering to.

Great series, that should not be judged because of it's over the top comedy and ecchi aspects.

Dhoozy

Dhoozy

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts
Poor choas, one stupid misunderstanding ...She would be so happy with Tomoki that's for sure.

AL-chan

AL-chan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationMalaysia ipoh
lol...The misunderstanding btw tomoki and Chaos is what makee the story more intresting ma...if not we cant see nymph evo (^^,) Don't u agree dude?

maimaihg1221

maimaihg1221

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
why isn't chap 60 been release
there's chap 60 in VN verssion: http://doctruyen.vechai.info/sora-no-otoshimono-chap-60/

Karl

Karl

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegowina
Man,I love Chaos

ralius

ralius

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
oh hoho!!! Seems like Tomoki scored two more!

MarioApoc.gif<--- What happens to some random planet when a good manga ends in a mediocre or disgusting way.

Spoiler

MrFeatherFang

MrFeatherFang

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 56 posts
Ch. 66 spoilers

Wow that was pretty sad... the harpys gone just like that. Plus the Sky Master(?) seemed to be at a loss as well. I could say Minazuki-sensei knows his drama well... I couldn't even finish one of his earlier works Watashi no Messiah-sama. Well looking forward to the next chapter (hoping to see Chaos too!)

minato_76

minato_76

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Chapters 66 and 67 were...crazy to be honest. It's these serious chapters that show how much talent the author has in making the reader feel lots of emotions. The fact that for most of the sixty seventh chapter Tomoki didn't do anything perverted while alone in his room just drove the point home in how depressed he really was.

.... Minazuki-sensei is really too talented in making me both laugh so hard and cry at the same time.

Haiyami

Haiyami

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 37 posts
Sugata's parent's are dicks.

HereticWilson

HereticWilson

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
  • LocationDAT ASSSS

Sugata's parent's are dicks.

Seriously. I'm intensely curious to see what happened there. I mean they straight up hate his ass, it seems.

darknessripper

darknessripper

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Chapter 68
So what does anyone think about? I think that
Spoiler

captainotaku

captainotaku

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Chapter 68
So what does anyone think about? I think that

Spoiler

I'm not sure what to make of that. I mean if that's what has happened then it make no sense.... UNLESS, it means that Synapse played a major part in Tomoki's life even before he started having the dreams.

Way I see it, assuming she died there's a couple of ways to play it.

1) Synapse resurrected Sohara, possibly due to young Tomoki's actions (likely)

2) The Sohara we've seen is an angel that's dreaming and "filling in" for the Sohara that died (less likely, kind of weird and too serious)

3) Tomoki is God, the creator/avatar of Synapse and technically Minos and Daedalus' master. (least likely, though would be funny as hell)

WIth point 1 it would explain why Tomoki was noticed by heaven. Why he was sent Ikaros in the first place. Possibly also why the angels went into "vacationing" on Earth (maybe to understand humans better).  Point 2 makes for a possible hostage situation if Minos were to leverage it and us it against Team Tomoki.  Point 3 is the most absurd, but most interesting and wacky. It would allow them to wrap everything up tightly. Tomoki's connection to everyone, why the angels went "vacationing" to Earth (looking for God), why Daedalus started appearing to Tomoki (she figured out who he is), Tomoki's kindness/tolerance towards the Angeloids, and overall why he's literally the center of the universe for all things Synapse. (Of course point 3 seems a little too out of place unless they begin doing something more to establish that idea. But with the way the gamma's were talking about Minos it seems he might be a victim of the situation himself. An evil dick, but one that is that way because he's basically been abandoned by the other angels.)

Edited by captainotaku, 19 April 2013 - 05:27 AM.

akham

akham

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

you know i had this strange feeling that maybe that antagonist angel is sugata's big bro

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.

I'm completely sad right now. The story is really drawing to a conclusion, and seriously, Minazuki should stop adding tombstones, like, seriously. Astraea, Yoshitsune AND Chaos, In less than 4 chapters. Why do you need to off 3 characters in such a short span? That's just overfeel.

Here's hoping for a not so sad ending.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

omnipwnage

omnipwnage

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 222 posts
  • LocationOregon

I'm completely sad right now. The story is really drawing to a conclusion, and seriously, Minazuki should stop adding tombstones, like, seriously. Astraea, Yoshitsune AND Chaos, In less than 4 chapters. Why do you need to off 3 characters in such a short span? That's just overfeel.

Here's hoping for a not so sad ending.

As far as the next chapter is concerned,

Spoiler

Edited by omnipwnage, 12 January 2014 - 08:11 AM.

dyll

dyll

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

yeah right happines  :unsure:

figureLP09

figureLP09

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • LocationInside a sword.

I wanna punch Minazuki so bad right now. Not because he ruined the story or something like that, honestly, I don't think that he ruined it.  But, was it really necessary? All of them? Even Sohara? Even Astraea? EVEN NYMPH!? And now, IKAROS!? We all knew this manga had bits and pieces of tragedy all around, but this is too much of a change of pace, even for SnO.

I want a feels refund.

Well, whatever my complaints are, it ain't mattering on the long run. It's ending.

Here's hoping for an end that'll make honor to this great manga.

Edited by figureLP09, 15 January 2014 - 03:33 AM.

The soil of a man's heart is stonier. He grows what he can, and he tends it. 

Kyon12

Kyon12

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationIn front of my computer

Finally Over I like it very much.........but the end was like so so......he didnt end up with anyone but it was a comedy what can we expect can someone enlight me please

Liedral

Liedral

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts

Wow... I didn't expect the story to actually end but it's a nice ending, chaos is super cute at the end.