Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 387votes)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 小亂之魔法家族alt 乱と灰色の世界alt Ran and the Ashen Worldalt Ran and the Gray Worldalt Ran and the Grey Worldalt Ran ve Gri Dünyaalt Rans magiska värld
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?
Go to Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A defense of the creeper New Window granolabar
  • 3 Replies
Topic Outarou & Ran, Pedophilic ass and ignorant little girl New Window truepurple
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Application of the term loli New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

425 Comments

I am more of a ran x hibi fan, I don´t like Outaro.

is it only me who wants Ran-chan to get bigger soon so she can pair up beautifully with Outaro-kun?? <3

I hope so, and i hope that they kill him in volume 5.

finally new chapter thank you futari scanlator..thank you so much~XD

is it only me who wants Ran-chan to get bigger soon so she can pair up beautifully with Outaro-kun?? <3
Enough with this horny animal.
I want more Ran x Makoto development.
beautiful chapter jin is breaking a lot of barriers in the manga world
Wait.
Wait wait WAIT.
Spoiler
I think she knows exactly what she unleashed. Don't underestimate apparently demure girls. Trust me, my wife is one of those.
Sango doesn't know what kind of monster she unleashed, why would you ever say a young hormone crazed man-beast something like "you can do whatever you want to me".

Jin most luckiest alpha male alive.

I have to say, all these strategic half naked bed sheets blushing Sango poses really got to me.

Why is this so sweeeeeeeeet and good?
Holy shit!

That was an amazing chapter! I will be looking forward to more!
jin and sango very cute couple..love em..want see moreee~
thank you futari scanlator =3
One chapter and it's already a better love story than Twilight.
Oh god...
Spoiler
Jin, man of all men
thank you very much futari scanlator..thank you thank you so much for 3 chapters releases so fast
Oh my. Look at all 'a dem chapters! Made my crappy day sooo much better.
Futari wa Pretty, you are my new heroes. Thank you! x]
Wow! Wotta run of chapters! Thanks Futari wa Pretty!
This is sooo much fun!
Reading this manga really, really warms my heart sometimes. Especially those last three!
The updates ahhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah. Jin a baws. And it looks like Ran with proper training will be just a strong if not more than her Mother.
master jin Dah Beast Mode activate
Yo this is something this manga is very good. I just hope Ran doesn't end up with that pervert guy since she's a kid
Holy shit, Kotonoha was being lazy as fuck with Ran.

Thanks Anon!
New chapters YES YES YESSSSSSSSSSSSS Thanks a lot, Futari wa Pretty Anon!!
Many thanks to Pretty Anon for keeping the scanlation alive.
oooh , I think Outarou is really, charming . I don't really like the other brat.. because he's hurting Ran Dx
I know he's a child but still...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics