Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 387votes)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 小亂之魔法家族alt 乱と灰色の世界alt Ran and the Ashen Worldalt Ran and the Gray Worldalt Ran and the Grey Worldalt Ran ve Gri Dünyaalt Rans magiska värld
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?
Go to Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A defense of the creeper New Window granolabar
  • 3 Replies
Topic Outarou & Ran, Pedophilic ass and ignorant little girl New Window truepurple
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Application of the term loli New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

425 Comments

That was good. Really good.

More than any generic harem RomCom, or "Our Battle Begins Tomorrow!" generic battle/sports manga, I want this kind of storytelling to be animated. And I want an ep per chapter, too, with the expensive animation, while we're at it. (I know it's not realistic, but a nerd can dream!)

With this it's over.

Im going to start re-reading it !

Ohh it's over. Nice end though, but would have liked a few more pages. Really appreciated the interesting art style Irie used. Looking forward to what they might do in the future. 

I'm crying.

I simple cant put in words how much i loved and will continue to love this series, even with its little flauns they just added to construct such beautifull story, i know that all of us learned something from all this, thanks the scalantion team for bring such amazing story for us to read and thank you guys from the comments because one of the things that made this more adoroble was to read your comments.

Here two musics to hear, for those who didnt read the last chapter yet and for those who want to reread:

I have a feeling my grammar is awfull in this comment, so i apologise for that.

God, what a perfect ending. I feel completely satisfied... And empty, cuz now I have nothing to read, but still satisfied.

Ran, I love you so much. <3

OUTAROUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo if nobody can get Studio Ghibli back from the dead to do a series or something for this then Japan has failed me.

Damn, this is the first author I've ever actually looked forward to see what they doin next. Good ish Irie Aki ^__^

Or you can buy the swedish official translation ;D

http://www.ordbilder.se/?p=828

That was a lovely ending. So neat and beautiful; I love this so much <3

I wasnt expecting another chapter.

It was a nice touch that adult Ran has a slim figure instead of the hypersexualized one that she had when transformed.

She is wearing school uniform. Still got a lot of time to grow

I wasnt expecting another chapter.

It was a nice touch that adult Ran has a slim figure instead of the hypersexualized one that she had when transformed.

That last panel... I didn't even notice it at first... I still have the shivers... /sobs

This manga is amazingly adorable and I love it to bits and as sad as I am to see it go. 

Spoiler

I'm grateful. This has to be one of my favorite manga of all time. I just love the innocence of Ran and her adventures. I feel vindicated in learning that the theme of the story was about growing up, but never too fast or too slowly.

Honestly, it's difficult to express in words on how beautiful this series was. I only hope the author writes a new manga soon or even make a sequel.

Also... hng, that kiss... and then the cut to the window. We all know what happened!

Last chapter was already released by Prettyanon. Thanks a ton, prettyanon guys! I have had really nice moments with it. 

I'd love the spin off of Plum Peach Cherry adventures!!!!

Hibi ftw! I wish we could see them together grown up =( I don't want a three some date requested by someone. 

Whelp I've officially turned to mush

Now you just need Plum Peach Cherry to remold you =D

As short as the story is, I think Hibi's character still had more than just being tsundere.
Though Ran's newly found relationship with Hibi does seem fickle due to the circumstances. But we have to consider their age, where these kind of things seems to be felt more in a rush.

Spoiler

Ah, wow, this is truly an amazing, beautiful and fun manga! So sorry to have joined in at the last minute, but these past weeks reading it have been nice~

I could feel myself healing alongside her. <3

So great, big, puffy thanks for the scanlations! *glomps the team*

my heart can't take this manga ending ;___;

I think I need to re-read this after the last chapter. I didn't recognize a lot of these people.

Spoiler

What about Jin commend about Outarou here? Does it get explain somewhere?

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I don't want it to end. So I suppose it got axed? (no annoucement).

It was announced chapters ago that the trip would be the last arc.

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I don't want it to end. So I suppose it got axed? (no annoucement).

I doubt it got axed. It's ending at a lovely pace; making sure to tie up all loose ends.

Just because something is popular doesn't mean it needs to drag on until the moment it isn't.

Naw, I hate seeing this end, but all good things don't last forever. Better end it well than make it drag on forever. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics