Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 387votes)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 小亂之魔法家族alt 乱と灰色の世界alt Ran and the Ashen Worldalt Ran and the Gray Worldalt Ran and the Grey Worldalt Ran ve Gri Dünyaalt Rans magiska värld
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?
Go to Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A defense of the creeper New Window granolabar
  • 3 Replies
Topic Outarou & Ran, Pedophilic ass and ignorant little girl New Window truepurple
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Application of the term loli New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

425 Comments

Gt+all+this+cool+and+breakthroughs+_ce64

AWwww . . . Ran all mature-like . . . sniff.  They grow up so fast!  Wahhhh!!!

damn, sweaty eyes

To all the people who haven't read it yet, PLEASE DO READ IT! This is magical. My favorite manga of all time. I can't quite explain why, you'll just have to find out for yourself. 

What? Is this really going to be end soon? I just started to read it and I've already fallen in love with it and now it's ending. Man, that sucks.

please dont end

Where does it say this is ending?

EDIT: nvm just saw that little foot note at the end of chapter 42 :/

But why? WHY WHEN YOU COULD GO SO MUCH FARTHER?!

Can Hibi and Ran get married in the future.

pls.

NO

FUCK

DONT END

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK ;_;

Jesus Christ. Ever heard of spoiler tags?

Whoops, sorry, I'll put it under spoiler now. People have been talking about it so I figured it might be okay but I guess I didn't really want to split up my comment.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

dont end yeeeeetttttttttt shieeeeeeettttttttt

It had a good run. Really want to buy the volumes.

The end is near... and my heart is not ready. :<

I will predict myself shedding many tears when the last chapter is released.

This was a true masterpiece of there are few such stories that have ever touched my heart such as this I feel for Ran and the other characters.

I can't help but see such melancholy in Ran's expression. Her mature self is truly beautiful and sad. It breaks my heart. I wished it didn't end yet. ): 

Yo dead ass where's the anime because I see this taking over if done right. Like get all of Studio Ghibli out of retirement and have them do this and it would be too poppin.

I'm falling in love all over again...

men your comment just make my day, i don't understand why people come to the comments before read the manga 

No, sorry, that's victim-blaming.  I mean, I realize that the spoilers boat has rather sailed on the front page of this particular manga, but on most pages I see in Batoto, people take a bit of care to put spoilers in freakin' spoiler tags, which is what spoiler tags are for.  You want to say things flat out and direct about the major relatively current plot developments, there's a "latest chapter" forum whose posts don't show up right on the front page.  If you don't know how to use spoiler tags (or any other kind), try quoting someone who is using them and you will see what they look like.

It's also not that hard to say something obliquely about what's up in a way that doesn't give the game away for them as haven't read it.

This doth not be the science of rocketry.

Ever tried reading the comments after the manga?

men your comment just make my day, i don't understand why people come to the comments before read the manga 

Ran-chan is a goddess.

No, I mean literally.

She's fucking creepy.

Jesus Christ. Ever heard of spoiler tags?

Ever tried reading the comments after the manga?

Spoiler

It's so sad that it ends so fast ... I would love to read at least 50 more chapters . One good story with some action and tada end not some crap like this :(

Last chapter?

AND THEY SPLIT IT IN HALF?!

Now I need to wait even longer for my closure, nooooooo!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics