Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 387votes)

Ran to Haiiro no Sekai

Alt Names: alt 小亂之魔法家族alt 乱と灰色の世界alt Ran and the Ashen Worldalt Ran and the Gray Worldalt Ran and the Grey Worldalt Ran ve Gri Dünyaalt Rans magiska värld
Author: Irie Aki
Artist: Irie Aki
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the Urumas, a slightly dysfunctional family of four sorcerers. Mom, being the most powerful sorceress around, works away from home keeping the world safe. Dad picks up the slack and takes care of the family. Except when he's out, which is when the older brother Jin finds himself in the unenviable position of keeping tabs on his sister Ran. And Ran, the youngest, is a willful girl with too much power and too little wisdom. Let's take a look at Ran's everyday misadventures, shall we?
Go to Ran to Haiiro no Sekai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A defense of the creeper New Window granolabar
  • 3 Replies
Topic Outarou & Ran, Pedophilic ass and ignorant little girl New Window truepurple
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Ch. Discussion New Window kulekrizpy
  • 3 Replies
Topic Application of the term loli New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

425 Comments

This is the couple I wanted

I don't want this to end ;_____;

Well, I think it makes some sense that now the story strenghten the relationship between Ran and Hibi. But even if they both end being a couple, I always remember that Hibi is there just because Outaru died. So I'm not sure about this new and final development.

What we learnt from this chapter: Ran is suuuuppppeeerrrr cute!!!!

But then I'm sure everyone was already aware of this...

Dear god, I might die due to fluff overdose at this rate 

HIBI, IF YOU DON'T GIVE HER A KISS OR MAKE A CHILDHOOD MARRIAGE PROMISE...

Also, it's not over yet. This is only part 1 of the end.

Last chapter gave me diabetus :/

Reading this is like watching your daughter growing up.

10/10 would recommend 

Tried reading this a while ago; couldn't get passed the first 3 chapters. Tried again yesterday and persevered, and i'm glad I did! Has much more to it than I originally gave it credit for. 

Love Hibi Makoto! And definitely a Makoto x Ran fan.

Anxiously anticipating the 44th chapter!

...But damn, those insects were creepy.

Oh god! It's a mixture of feelings between sadness because of the end of the story, but also Ran, being that mature and grown up, is just lovely. 

Do you know what would be magic? Adult Ran and the grey world (the sequel). 

what

He feels so cookie cutter to me.

Not only have I seen this kid a hundred times in stories, I've also had to deal with this kid a hundred time in real life.

I wont say I hate him though. It takes too much effort for me to hate things. I just like every other character in this manga far more.

I love all the characters except Hibi 

what

This story plays with my heart in ways I can't describe.

I love all the characters except Hibi  and I will be so sad to see them go.

i like this new ran.... the old onewas was a baka

In truth. I liked the days of ye olde when Ran was naive. It held some strange semblance of the headstrong curiosity and childish stubbornness that reeked of bitterness, yet had that soft happiness from a slow life full of shenanigans, discovery, and that rare familial get together. 

With the tragedy of the cursed insects and Outarou's death, it feels as if Ran became a widow. Or in another way, a widow with survivor's guilt with a bucket list at a tender age. IMO she shouldn't have to be like that. 

Not saying I dislike the mature Ran. She has a good head on her shoulders now. She can control her powers and her growth seems assured to become a great sorceress, probably even better than her sires. It's just like with some of the comments. It's sometimes sad to see children grow up so fast.

Ran is looking so much prettier and mature these days. Makes me sad to see her all grown up :')

I almost miss her childish whinings now...

please dont end soon please dont end soon please dont end soon another sequel is okay but please dont end soon

Ran's grown up more than me. ;__;...

This ;__;

Wow. Don't know how I missed this.

Who voted less than 5 on this? It is magical.

Ran's grown up more than me. ;__;...

I can't believe I never read this manga until now. It's fantastic. Unfortunately I would've liked the slice of life part to be stretched a bit longer before that battle.
Also, Rans hair seems to have changed, is it because she changed?
I could not bring myself to like Outarou at all and seeing Hibi deal with all these Outarou related issues made me like him all the more. I can, however, appreciate the fact that all this ended up making Ran grow up.
Make a childhood marriage promise with Hibi, Ran!

th?&id=HN.608031339290559649&w=300&h=300

Nice to she's maturing

i like this new ran.... the old onewas was a baka

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics