Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

@cydric that would be awesome that's what im hoping for too
I'm hoping for Esdese to fall in love with Tatsumi or that the perfect match would be Tatsumi...That would be HILARIOUS Posted Image
@TheMentor:
Spoiler
this chapter was nice in the plot development side. and,
Spoiler
http://vatoto.com/read/_/102452/akame-ga-kill_v2_ch7_by_inconsistence/9 i wonder what's the reason for schere to feel that way back when tatsumi's just a newbie.
yeah... i like this manga because characters die even the one you're not expecting... more progress akame ga kill
Damn it Schere why?!? she wazs the big sister we all wanted
DAM that hot sexy glasses girl w/ pao pao dress ripped appart(they should have ripped her whole dress though) and eaten OMG WHY?! of all the members she is the one i liked the most...
Spoiler
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Tovias, ive already lost my faith in humanity after reading too many manga with that kind of.. Direction. If this manga turns into that kind.. I think ill just stop reading dark type manga (As ive already done with Shoujo), maybe even abandon manga entirely and stick to anime since it never happens in animes.

Also: If you dont want spoilers.. Dont read comments. I read comments fully expecting, and even hoping, to see spoilers. Especially if its a new manga I want to read, but unsure of what the exact content is or how it progresses later on. No ones FORCING you to read the comments, are they? Just dont read them.

Im extremely happy with this manga. Amazing art, very good story line.. And the characters all have a background that you just want to.. Jump in to. Yet the author has only teased us a bit with it so far.. And as for the Teigu, do they have limitations? What exactly are they..? I know it explained it before.. But so many possibilities with these. Since there are biological ones.. Maybe the MC gets a android type girl that fights for him, or much better.. Turns into a sword or armor.. That would be sweet.

I cant wait for MOAR. Also.. CatgirlxMC? (Not good with names xD)
wow, the story is just awesome,T-T i really want to know what happens next and hope to see the mc get an awesome teigu, cause he seriously going to need one
i for one against spoiler on chapter not here as well, i clicked it thinking it is discussion about current chapter, it ruined the chapter for me,
@shortykils
So you wouldn't mind getting spoiled on untranslated chapter like some people did here? Well, be my guest. :P
All I can say about that last chapter is: F*CK.
Wouldn't read the comments if you haven't caught up on the story yet.
But man... this manga really doesn't hold back on anything, makes me really
want to see the next chapters
At least some of them learnt about the damn spoiler button, but some others didn't.
Spoiler
Don't read the comments if you don't spoilers.. o_o
Can we have report button here please?
hey Sut, you may want to do spoilers so people that are just jumping in dont get things ruined for them.
Well, can't say I expected any kind of interesting plot here.
I wonder how long will this go until we get the rape victim.
Wow! She's been goddamn killed! Although I hate things like recollections before death and calming down will for revenge with a punch to the face, I do respect the artist a great deal more. And what's good is that characters are not killed in the end with a great struggle but right off the bat.

P.S. Her extasy after being cut in half still managed to piss me off.
Already killing off characters. This author is brutal. :D
Posted Image
Wow...I expect something like that...but not so fast.
Anyone else remembered Jojos when seeing the dog with the punch atack?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics