Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 864votes)

Akame ga KILL!

Alt Names: alt Akame ga Kiru!alt Akame Slashes!alt อาคาเมะสวยประหารalt アカメが斬る!alt 아카메가 벤다!alt Red-Eyed Killer!alt 斩·赤红之瞳!alt אקאמה גה קיל
Author: Takahiro
Artist: Tetsuya Tashiro
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tatsumi is a fighter who, accompanied by his two childhood friends, sets off to the Capital in search of a way to make money to assist his poverty-stricken village. After being separated from his friends, Tatsumi not only fails to enlist in the army, but is swindled out of all his money. He is then taken in by a noble family who offer him help; after finding himself in a messy situation Tatsumi is rescued by a group of assassins known as Night Raid, and is invited to join their ranks. Composed of the swordswoman Akame, a young woman armed with a huge pair of scissors named Sheele, the string manipulator Lubbock, the armored warrior Bulat, the sniper Mine, the beast fighter Leone and their leader Najenda, Night Raid is also part of the revolutionary forces assembled to overthrow Prime Minister Honest, who manipulates the young emperor for his and his men's personal gain, leading the rest of the nation to poverty and strife.

Prequel:

> Akame ga Kill! Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/akame-ga-kill-zero-r9902 )
Go to Akame ga KILL! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spin-off New Window Not Original
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window HoneyBadger
  • 206 Replies
Topic Esdese & Tatsumi New Window truepurple
  • 310 Replies
Topic Theory: Tatsumi gets a new teigu *READ CHAPTER 61 BEFORE THIS* New Window mandom
  • 0 Replies
Topic Just 1 season of anime? New Window f0rtitude
  • 10 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread - talk about anything up to latest chapter release in Japan New Window soranokira
  • 274 Replies

4699 Comments

Seriously?

FUCK THAT FUCKING MANGAFAST TEAM OF FUCK WITH THEIR FUCKING HYPER LOW RELEASES FULL OF FUCK

I feel that Esdeath will turn against the Empire now. Tatsumi witnessed how the citizens and soldiers of the Empire were slaughtered by the Kabaneri-Titan-Robot of the Emperor, Esdeath's Army and the Imperial Army remnants most likely will rebel against this. If we had a single shard of realism, no army would keep fighting for a leader that's stabbing it on it's back. And Esdeath won't be pleased with the existance of such weapon, she wants war, but she want's a war that drags-on forever, her joy is fighting strong enemies on the battlefield, a Weapon that ends a war in a second means her fun will be over. She needs to fight back! She's been loyal to her army and the citizens, She even killed the guy who sended the Assasination Squad on a suicide mission! That said, I hope that Esdeath and Tatsumi fight together against that Mecha. And that those shadows are on mook level so Kurome doesn't get hurt and Wave can make it in time to support the fight against the robot. 

I still hope that Leone somehow is alive.

Chapter 70, 71 were not upload to batoto, but were upload to other sites.

Even worse or funnier depending on if you can read Spanish, 70 and 71 are here in Spanish. Thank God I learned Spanish when my parents offered to teach me. 

I want akame died.

Because she is title character.

So that's an Akira reference right? I'm not the only one who saw that?

Spoiler

No, it is common "Black Hole" bomb, appear in many sci-fi animes/cartoons, mangas/comics.

Hmm, but it might just be, that Akira was the first one to feature that. It's a classic for a reason.

It's more of a replacement for a nuke blast since Nuclear Weapon Taboo is a thing in Japan till this day. If it isn't a spherical blast then it's a Fantastic Nuke.

Leone isnt out yet most likely since there wasnt one of those "Night raid, X Members left" texts. Authors who put out something like those tend to keep their patterns. Akame is propably only one who survives of the entire cast..

No, it is common "Black Hole" bomb, appear in many sci-fi animes/cartoons, mangas/comics.

Hmm, but it might just be, that Akira was the first one to feature that. It's a classic for a reason.

What a shitty

Spoiler

I hate that Leone is the singular weak link in Night Raid in every outing. It's like the author just likes to torture/mock her character or something.

Spoiler

So... speculating on whats going to happan to Tatsumi

Spoiler

What a shitty

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dude... I don't like where this is going... The chances of Tatsumi surviving is now abysmally small. For the love of God! I sure hope the stalkers are just some mook level shit, so don't you fucking dare sink the only ship that sailed safely from the harbour!

As for Leone vs Honest I only have this to say...

Spoiler

Well, not enough brutal, need more gore and blood, and some cannibal.

>last chapter translated was 69

>next chapter uploaded is 72

What the...is this some kind of trolling?

Chapter 70, 71 were not upload to batoto, but were upload to other sites.

Alchemy can give a robot flesh huh,

who knew

it once gave a suit of armor a soul. perfectly normal

Dude... I don't like where this is going... The chances of Tatsumi surviving is now abysmally small. For the love of God! I sure hope the stalkers are just some mook level shit, so don't you fucking dare sink the only ship that sailed safely from the harbour!

As for Leone vs Honest I only have this to say...

Spoiler
Aw come on I had hope for Wave and Chromes survival.. Wow you know what Akame is probably gonna be the only one alive in the end for the "ironic title" bullshit.

Alchemy can give a robot flesh huh,

who knew

well...

shit

Aggressively emphasize the "Tragedy" tag lol

>last chapter translated was 69

>next chapter uploaded is 72

What the...is this some kind of trolling?

Mother- I hate how this is turning out.

Takahiro's edge is reaching critical levels.

nee-san NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

honest really needs to die in the most painfully sickening way possible, honestly.

No guro/eating on Lionel? Dsappointed a bit.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics