Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

Damn cliffhanger, I need my excitement to keep on rising!

Hah, nice humor there. Taru's Head 0% :D 

Truly we are lucky that it was such a great man as Reigen who was born with psychic powers.

Dat dimple he is just too funny.

Lol, Dimple... Getting me all hyped and then smashed straight away. One does that a lot.

Loses all credibility coming from Reigen .... too funny.

That love life statistic.

Spoiler

I wonder whether Mob is the strongest esper when he is in 100 % mod.

Also I think Reigen is not that simple too

Actually, he is the strongest being we have seen so far, but he doesn't need the 100. The Percent Gauge is the amount damage his "mental barrier" has taken due to his emotions. He explained he buried his emotions in this barrier, and when it gets to 100% he can feel emotions again, such as anger.

Also, Reigen quickly became one of my all-time favorite characters starting from chapter one. He's so badass!

Spoiler

I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER SO BAD.

I wonder whether Mob is the strongest esper when he is in 100 % mod.

Also I think Reigen is not that simple too

haha really good, this mangaka really knows how to suck you in

100%

Someone's gonna have his ass handed with a tint of dirt on it XD

Phew... Mohawk guys got some pretty high stats there.

and have another series as dragged as opm? No thanks.

Dude, let it go.

Damn, that fight so far is bloody glorious.

Wild Ultimateking has appeared where's the new chapter ^.^ Also weekly boy that is awesome. Uk in the chapter where it shows mob's brother you made a typo you said something like "You are not around this clock usually." I think you intended to say "time" unless mob just fails at speaking all together.

how often this manga comes out? weekly? monthly?

roughly weekly with one week break once in a while, another reason why opm takes so long to update.

OPM is just a side project he does, which is why he's letting Murata redraw it and get it published.

Psycho Mob 100 is his actual work that he does, so he's ore serious with it.

how often this manga comes out? weekly? monthly?

The artwork is pretty high quality and better done compared to the original one punch man. 

OPM is just a side project he does, which is why he's letting Murata redraw it and get it published.

Psycho Mob 100 is his actual work that he does, so he's ore serious with it.

Please people stop overating this manga just because it is made by ONE!

1300044776986.jpg

Murata Yuusuke sensei should take up the art for this one as well lol But yes, 100X better than OOPM -_-

and have another series as dragged as opm? No thanks.

The artwork is pretty high quality and better done compared to the original one punch man. 

Murata Yuusuke sensei should take up the art for this one as well lol But yes, 100X better than OOPM -_-

Almost every ONE's fan should knew about it.

I learned about it when reading Onepunch man raws.

I searched モブサイコ100 on youtube and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LtSw0r-2z4

well that is pretty much just happened eh?

It would be amazing if all of ONE's manga exists in the same universe and they're just on different places.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics