Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest chapter non-sense

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

steafen

steafen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Locationdue to the nature of my work can't say

I figured we needed something like this to discuss the latest chapter and predictions. So what do you all think about where the manga is going? Personally I think that there will be a leader of the urban legends and that they will want mob to lead them since he himself is an urban legend now. 

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

You kiddin'? Master Reigen will lead them.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

steafen

steafen

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Locationdue to the nature of my work can't say

I could see that happening sadly. 

pmasterkim

pmasterkim

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts

We still don't have enough to build a proper picture. I'm not one for wild guesses, but I've got a gut feeling these urban legends would lead back to the Claw. Either that, or these things are probably some experiment gone wrong.

Ludo

Ludo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Locationportugal
The question here is.. Will Ritsu-kun pull a Sasuke on us?

Personally, I see a lot of parallels between Sasuke's encounter with Orochimaru on Death Forest and Ritsu's meeting with Dimple during the Awakening Facility arc. He got back to his senses after the 7th branch escape but he was "tagged" the same way by the esper prodigy from Claw the same way Sasuke was by Orochimaru. He shows promise.

Now its just the calm before the storm and we may get something like Sasuke's Retrieval Arc shortly ahead of us.

Just a thought... and by the way I'm sorry for comparing this to Naruto. Mob Psycho forever 100 years Mob Psycho 100%.

A-tan

A-tan

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts

lmao this isn't even near to what nardo is imo. ONE actually knows how to write characters so far, and this isn't his first work either so... Comparing with Nardo is just.. a bad idea.

Regarding the direction of the manga: I also think that is too early to predict anything. At least I don't feel this is a series you can predict stuff for (wich honestly is something I really like of ONE works). We will have to see, but we can be sure that the characters will develop in some interesting ways.

Insomniac Body

Insomniac Body

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I could see that happening sadly. 

You mean hopefully.

Namorax

Namorax

Fingerling Potato

• Validating
  • 62 posts

Was it ever explained why the MC is called "Mob"?

Borderline

Borderline

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Was it ever explained why the MC is called "Mob"?

i think it isn't. but from what we saw so far, I can guess it's because 'MC' looks like mob character, not stand out, lonely. even he isn't anymore.

Aureliano

Aureliano

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

OMG!

I guess "Nadie es eterno en el mundo". DX

Illumizoldyck

Illumizoldyck

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts