Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 454votes)

Rising x Rydeen

Alt Names: alt ไรซิ่ง x ไรดีนalt ライジン×ライジンalt Rising Rydeenalt RisingxRydeen
Author: Hatsumi Youichi
Artist: Fukuhara Renji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shimonone Takara, a young, weird, and healthy boy, always wanted to be a "Stranger", a person who has an extraordinary power.
One day, Takara meets a woman named Aria who belongs to an organization. What does she want of him? Is Takara succesfully becoming a "strange" being?

adaptation of the light novel series of the same name written by Hatsumi Youichi with illustrations by Piroshi Pulp
Go to Rising x Rydeen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic There are too many puns in this manga... New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic When did Yowabi start to like Takara? New Window coolxal
  • 9 Replies
Topic Is the manga getting cancelled? (Edit: it isn't, don't worry) New Window awoodchuck
  • 16 Replies
Topic Main Characters - To help review on the next loooong delay. New Window Malignor
  • 0 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen, General/Speculation New Window Mugetsu Tensho
  • 17 Replies
Topic Rising x Rydeen NOT cancelled New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies

940 Comments

Tokage No Ou'd, then. F@ck you all.

Damn I love this mc, shame its ending so soon

yeah, last ...

another manga for LN promotion ? *sigh* ...

i don't think they'd go 5 volumes for a LN promotion

it hasn't been particularly good for a while so i'm guessing that it got axed

Nice to see he is actually finding useful avenues for his...unique ability.

meh not surprised got pretty horrible after chapter 15 o well who cares another bites the dust

sigh 29 will be the last

yeah, last ...

another manga for LN promotion ? *sigh* ...

sigh 29 will be the last

gel-sword after 2k chapters

KarchAmadeo
Oct 09 2014 06:06 PM

The plot (and gel) thickens.

everyone knows all beautiful women are secretly evil on the inside.

And every young man is a hero meant to fight them? Please.

also the more sexy and bigger bust the women is the more evil?

everyone knows all beautiful women are secretly evil on the inside.

So I'm guessing...the higher to position in the Government...the more sexy the clothes/uniform are for women...AWESOME!!!! greatjobplz.gif?1

also the more sexy and bigger bust the women is the more evil?

the story is getting more serious tough ...

and as always, in super power world, there's assassin for someone doing their organization dirty work ...

Is it translated tough? Im interested if it is

Looked around some but looks like there's no one translating it yet.

Ok, I can't believe no one said it yet but...Takara...U jelly? :^p

New waifu, good chapter

That chuunibyou title.
LNs my dear friend. So yeah, there are plenty.

Is it translated tough? Im interested if it is

If this wasn't such a lighthearted and random manga, I would've raged so much at the way these last few chapters went down..

Bukakke of course ... =3= ...

i've always said his superhero name should be "The Bukakke Kid"

You dare speaketh the Words of Curse?! Delete! DELETE, I say!

I HAVE HOPE!

The fellow flings out fluid of various viscosity in a vicarious and voracious fashion.  Forming a very firm foundation for virility of vast verisimilitude.  Verily a vital faculty full of virtue and forsaking faults.

Another fan of alliteration and assonance asserts his assholiness to assuage all of our opiated observations of necessarily nit-picked, perverse and pendulous pontifications about the seminal secretions of such a marvelous and magnificent main character whose charisma collects and collates the superior support of the rapacious readers who peruse these pages.

Can't wait to see what kind of epic moves (and perversion) the author has in store for Takara's gel powers in the future chapters.

Bukakke of course ... =3= ...

although I find Aria taking action this quickly a little strange.

Thought she would've tried brainwashing her A ranks into actually following her before revealing herself.

Can't wait to see what kind of epic moves (and perversion) the author has in store for Takara's gel powers in the future chapters.

So I'm guessing...the higher to position in the Government...the more sexy the clothes/uniform are for women...AWESOME!!!! greatjobplz.gif?1

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics