Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

When did Yowabi start to like Takara?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

coolxal

coolxal

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 59 posts
Posted Image

Bottom-left corner.

Sanagi I could understand, he saved her life.
Mikan I could understand, he was her only friend.
Yowabi I expect her to (harem of course) but I haven't seen him do anything for her so far except jizz all over her multiple times.

Aurega

Aurega

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVI-scans

jizz all over her multiple times.

She was probably impressed by this.

But that aside, maybe she's not "fallen" for him, but more like enjoys the fact that the person who defeated her is now relying on her?

DevilzCry

DevilzCry

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 80 posts
  • Locationstuck in the corpse party
i agree with the person above :3

Baka~Yuri

Baka~Yuri

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBed~~
Well I don't know if she love him or not but she certainly is attached to him. Like in that one chapter where she grab his sleeve and hug his arm. Even in the scanlation group picture, she was holding his shirt.

Edited by Baka~Yuri, 11 February 2013 - 06:08 PM.

Posted Image

SuspiciousStalker

SuspiciousStalker

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

It's because she wants the D. That is the only scenario where you jizz on a girl for free and she doesn't mind.

Tsenzei

Tsenzei

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 30 posts

I forget exactly, but I think she was impressed with his leadership/plan abilities during the fight with Mikan.  *shrug*  There wasn't any specific moment though I don't think, just a gradual appreciation type of thing.

Knight K

Knight K

Potato

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • LocationCHILE, santiago

It's because she wants the D. That is the only scenario where you jizz on a girl for free and she doesn't mind.

I couldn't stop laughing, she really wants the D.

but seriously, I think it started with being the first stranger that she met since she awaken her powers and him being a kind of chuunibyo like her, so the connection started there and seeing him trying his best while being just rank E, well and also maybe because takaya sudden popular streak makes girls want the D.

jrusse18

jrusse18

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 223 posts

img000009.png

Bottom-left corner.

Sanagi I could understand, he saved her life.
Mikan I could understand, he was her only friend.
Yowabi I expect her to (harem of course) but I haven't seen him do anything for her so far except jizz all over her multiple times.

Other girls like him that's enough of a reason. It's like when you get a girlfriend and every girl who didn't pay attention to you suddenly wants to get in your pants.

KaazaLite

KaazaLite

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 35 posts

Because he exist. This is a harem, girls don't need a reason to like him. Why do you think nerds like harem so much? They're so pathetic so they'll drool over a story where beautiful girls jump all over the guy they've identified with for little to no reasons at all. The only thing that matters is the quality of the girls, the quality of the guy or the fact that there are better guys out there don't matter at all. Come on now, get with the program.

Though, there is some minor truths that if a number of girls are interested in a guy, it can cause other girls to be interested as well. Its a female psychology that I won't get into but its nowhere near like it is in harem. Also, the fact that a number of girls were interested in him means that he had to have some usually highly desirable traits to begin with, which many harem protagonists do not.

Haggardblaz3

Haggardblaz3

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts

I'm fine with it, I like Yowabi the most so far anyway