Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Rising x Rydeen NOT cancelled

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Aurega

Aurega

Fingerling Potato

• Contributor
  • 64 posts
  • LocationVI-scans
We investigated a little after the rumors spread and couldn't find anything about the series being cancelled. Only thing we found when we investigated is that there won't be a chapter in the February (which is released mid-January) issue of dragon age premium, but it will be back in the march issue (so February). The mangaka is probably taking Christmas off or something.

We still have a raw chapter we're working on, so releases will continue. Do not worry, you will get plenty of gel-man to satisfy you in the future!

-Aurega out

awoodchuck

awoodchuck

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Thank you for clearing things up. I'm sorry for scaring anyone, but I am glad that Shimonone Takara won't suffer from an early climax.

Shenanigans

Shenanigans

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 597 posts
  • LocationUnder there.........I just made you say underwear.
Glad to hear, thoroughly enjoy this silly series.

greensoulreaper

greensoulreaper

Potato

• Contributor
  • 152 posts

Thank you for clearing things up. I'm sorry for scaring anyone, but I am glad that Shimonone Takara won't suffer from an early climax.

I see what you did there.

hobotime

hobotime

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

I see what you did there.

I thought it was pretty slick myself.