Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 210votes)

Aphorism

Alt Names: alt Ahorismalt アホリズムalt 杀戮箴言aphorismalt 格言alt 格言aphorismalt 殺戮箴言alt Афоризм
Author: Kujo Karuna
Artist: Kujo Karuna
Genres: Fantasy FantasyHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Naraka High School is a seemingly normal school. However, unknown to the public is the cruel truth of what really goes on in the school's halls. Rather than studying, students are forced to struggle for their very survival. And the strong bonds of friendship may be the only difference between life and death.
Go to Aphorism Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What type of Character power do you want to have in this manga?(if you like you can also explain it and if you want it to have it in real life) New Window ZuiyaXDX
  • 76 Replies
Topic What are you say on what the true god looks like? New Window Haruto Kirishima
  • 4 Replies
Topic This is when I call BS in plot development. New Window tut_01
  • 4 Replies
Topic What happened? (SPOILER) New Window Suwa
  • 6 Replies

326 Comments

Posted ImageANOTHER NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!!!Posted Image
Banzai! Finaly it is out again. Thank ou
Two chapters in one day, thanks a million guys. Keep up the good work.
oh, man, how i missed this manga.
ummm..what the f just happened in ch 18?
Yay new chapter! Thanks for the upload been missing this!
Ohh, some you can find raws here:
http://www.dm5.com/manhua-aphorism-geyan/
Yeh, this is really good. It might be underestimated of its quality and worth. I mean, it's really good and would be a good project for some big efficient scanlation groups. After months of waiting, we finally get a new chapter.
Thanks guys and I hope for more.
The guy that always helps is soooo cool, I mean... what he does, the gore and the cold attitude. If I was a women, I'd be his slave. haha..
Spoiler
lots more to be discovered
@HMChadwick: It's properly translation error, I remember reading the raw and it said something else slightly different.
Spoiler
I am really gonna follow this :D interesting, and have a cool feeling to it :)
its been awhile since the last chapter came out...hope they get it out soon
Gaaantz feelings
I thought the heroine was Lenalee for a sec. Lol
I thought the main hero and heroine were annoying, but other than that, I like this 'battle royale' setting. They fight using their 'characters' and I think there are some interesting characters among them, not to mention their creative usage.

Even though I thought the main hero was annoying, his 'other self' was much more interesting (and more violent/much stronger).
Its had been over 1 month seen the last chapter....hope this manga translation project not dead yet >.<
ok now hes gonna forgive the guy?
One of the most promising and interesting mangas i've read in a long time! I love it!
So far so good
Awesome series. i love it
This is pretty good, hopefully it will keep updating regularly!
there at least consistent with art
pure awesomeness
I really like it so far.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics