Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What are you say on what the true god looks like?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Haruto Kirishima

Haruto Kirishima

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
A change of pace and a big twist

on how Rokudou's power could go to such extent and to the fact that even affect the god himself (so dangerous and feeds one's curiousity to know more)

a yama who is quite young and more of a female >.<

Drahko

Drahko

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationNew York
CYUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
[Insert poetic quote here]

Evan Dark

Evan Dark

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 202 posts
  • LocationThe Tower 1F, drinking with Headon-nim
Finally he's doing something badass!!! He just causally bended half of the rooms reality. Like a boss! Up until now only his other part did badass things.

Also she's just a fake god, not a real one.I have to admit I'm curious how "change" could dispell the illusion. Even more, because he didn't want to dispell anything, he wanted to erase Yama.

"I looked into the TARDIS, and the TARDIS looked into me..." - Rose Tyler (Bad Wolf)

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Finally he's doing something badass!!! He just causally bended half of the rooms reality. Like a boss! Up until now only his other part did badass things.

Also she's just a fake god, not a real one.I have to admit I'm curious how "change" could dispell the illusion. Even more, because he didn't want to dispell anything, he wanted to erase Yama.

Well, he did. :) He changed the illusion into reality when he warped everything to expose "Yama" for what she actually is by, possibly using an illusion... or another form of reality (dunno which). What I find interesting is that, to do it... he seemingly changed the room to be temporarily in the alternate world by "bleeding" one into the other. Something I'd never have expected him to have the oomph to manage, even though I've suspected him of being way more than a "Joe Bloggs, Average Student" for ages. <_<

Just how intensely is he tied up in this whole thing? Because it's obvious by now Rokudou's as much a part of the school as Khrishna is. :mellow:

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

Hero Cycle: mysterious past, denial when being called to duty, training, physical/spiritual journey, big grand celebration.

Yep, Rokudou is going down that route.

Now we can expect for him to use his power(s) to even more ingenious heights. (Change the rules of the Blight?)