Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What happened? (SPOILER)

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Suwa

Suwa

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I just don´t get what happened in chapter 18.

First Rokudou get´s send out of the realm, holding the injured girl. (first page)

Then he comes back crawling through the guts of the realm master. And he came alone.

Next, he´s facing Tomonaga again, in his arms the girl.

At first i though, the one killing the master was some other guy... but his clothes were all bloody later as he meets Tomonaga. And he even stated it.

Jack Merman

Jack Merman

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
I'll try to explain to the best I can. (This is just what I think happened.)
Alright first off "First Rokudou get´s send out of the realm, holding the injured girl. (first page)" - you have to head to the exit, straight ahead (pages 4-6) - thus if you can move, like the girl, then you're stuck in the 'exit realm' (Rokudou moved backwards).

Onto your next, "Then he comes back crawling through the guts of the realm master. And he came alone." - they were seperated for the test, stated on page 4, thus she wasn't with him.

Now your last question, "Next, he´s facing Tomonaga again, in his arms the girl."
From my earlier answers, (first) you have you head to the exits, and she couldn't, thus she stayed in one place; now Rokudou went back and killed the realm's master thus she couldn't leave, so I'm just going to guess that he either pulled her out of the exit passage, or she wasn't accepted because she was unconscious and he put her at the entrance.

Edit: He forced his way back into the test, kinda like how he forced his way out of the test awhile back.

Edited by Jack Merman, 06 April 2012 - 11:25 PM.

MrWhatever

MrWhatever

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
http://www.dm5.com/showcomic73636
someone please scanlate these HQ chinese aphorism raws. im begging u guys

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
@MrWhatever

Oh shush and be patient man... If not learn to read Chinese.
Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIn MY OWN imagination hmmm...
I try to learn it It really difficult :(
Edit:
and also try jap and korean...... I seem to understand jap a little

Edited by ZuiyaXDX, 21 May 2012 - 07:21 AM.

noctis

noctis

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 27 posts
Most of our Aphorism releases are translated from JAPANESE...just to clear that up.

MrWhatever

MrWhatever

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts
Sorry guys for complaining.