Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

This is when I call BS in plot development.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

tut_01

tut_01

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts
Man this is bs. The basis for the best power rests on knowing first hand what kind of situation you're getting into. So for the guy to have steal and knows that the school is a battle ground of sort, just made the whole manga go down the illogical bs factor for me. It should be already known by the school that there will bound to be killers or evil characters that will use their ability for no absolutely no good., not to mention they only got their powers a few days ago so it's bound to be ripe with people wanting to experiment with them or practice it to get better. 10 days for someone to come and erase tomo is just too retarded. Whatever the school's experimenting on to give people powers for whatever reason would bound to be Kaput. For crying out loud for an organization to hand out free unlimited powers, you would think they have a quicker response team to handle students that go psycho. The teachers there seems useless unless I didn't read up to the part of their actual purpose. Teaching public school subjects un-relating on how to survive or how to control their powers is another thing ticking me off. Seriously people are dying everywhere and daily at that, no one can focus...Math?!

Plot holes with bad developments. It's like all of a sudden the faculty staff in the entire buildings are common people that have no power against the might of children with godly abilities in a magical complex ripe with power users, it wouldn't even be a bad idea if they try to seek help from the Karins guarding the doors (think that's the right word, the statues guarding the entrance)... Harry potter Jap version manga! lol just with gore and bad plot developments

Edited by tut_01, 15 March 2013 - 11:27 AM.

Heretic

Heretic

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

yep. In addition to the bland characters sums up the reason why I stopped reading it quite sometime ago. When I left off this manga wasn't even close to deserving a 3.0 let alone a 4.5 rating. So I'm tempted pick it up again but it was so bad that my curiosity is not getting the best of me.

Edited by Heretic, 08 April 2013 - 01:56 AM.

Euodiachloris

Euodiachloris

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 7,336 posts
  • LocationUK

Whatever. <_< I actually like the series because of the randomness various people came up with at the start not knowing the significance. <shrugs>

Given yourself a bad hand then trying your best to play out a decent game with it?  Takes a lot more skill than getting a nuke at the start. :P

PlotCap.png

~:Euo will do instead of my whole handle:~

Scanlation-author collaboration not possible?  Nope: it's doable... try Trace and vote with your feet to try to get more like this.

Aizen-sensei

Aizen-sensei

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 21 posts

Man this is bs. The basis for the best power rests on knowing first hand what kind of situation you're getting into. So for the guy to have steal and knows that the school is a battle ground of sort, just made the whole manga go down the illogical bs factor for me. It should be already known by the school that there will bound to be killers or evil characters that will use their ability for no absolutely no good., not to mention they only got their powers a few days ago so it's bound to be ripe with people wanting to experiment with them or practice it to get better. 10 days for someone to come and erase tomo is just too retarded. Whatever the school's experimenting on to give people powers for whatever reason would bound to be Kaput. For crying out loud for an organization to hand out free unlimited powers, you would think they have a quicker response team to handle students that go psycho. The teachers there seems useless unless I didn't read up to the part of their actual purpose. Teaching public school subjects un-relating on how to survive or how to control their powers is another thing ticking me off. Seriously people are dying everywhere and daily at that, no one can focus...Math?!

Plot holes with bad developments. It's like all of a sudden the faculty staff in the entire buildings are common people that have no power against the might of children with godly abilities in a magical complex ripe with power users, it wouldn't even be a bad idea if they try to seek help from the Karins guarding the doors (think that's the right word, the statues guarding the entrance)... Harry potter Jap version manga! lol just with gore and bad plot developments

Dunno. Maybe they just dont give a shit.

I mean, a school that just stands back and lets half its new students die on the first day of school, probably wont put too much effort in keeping their students in order. I find it hard to think of a reason to care whether your students kill each other, but not to, when your students get torn up by monsters. 

Arka

Arka

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

The students that do graduate do actually "go places." So they would actually need to teach some decent things in the school curriculum meanwhile because it's simply unacceptable to have uneducated graduates who have literally given up everything for nothing, being so utterly shell-shocked and unable to integrate into society after that.

Speaking of which, what do the teachers do during the various Blights. The monsters that appear on-campus just pass them by and they can't do any teaching during isolation-types... man, they have a lot of time on their hands.