Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What type of Character power do you want to have in this manga?(if you like you can also explain it and if you want it to have it in real life)

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationIn MY OWN imagination hmmm...
HEHE lets start..........
I want to have power of editor that only i can control it mean even someone copy it they cannot able to control it

I am good with my life It would be to much but I want it to have it..........
(there is saying that always dreams big)

Now yours turn.....

Edit:It look like not every one got my point right I don't you to tell what is most powerful power Or unique type I want to know :batoto_022: type of power u actually like and want to have it one in your real life (of course tell reason if possible ) thank :batoto_024:

Edited by ZuiyaXDX, 16 August 2012 - 06:30 PM.

Regius

Regius

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Invulnerable - means nothing could harm me however it doesn't provide me with any extra attack power. (so its just an unstoppable defense)

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!
I would like Time. I could bend time to my will and freely travel within the confines of time and space.

This seemed kinda overused but its easly the most overkill power there is the only thing that really dominates it would be the power of a god and that really would be pushing it.

Edited by Beelz, 21 May 2012 - 08:20 AM.

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts
I wonder if there is a character for "escape" you can escape any and every situation without getting hurt.

Edited by Banana Bread, 21 May 2012 - 08:31 AM.

Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!

I wonder if there is a character for "escape" you can escape any and every situation without getting hurt.

That sounds intresting nomatter how sticky the situation is you can still escape from said situation unharmed could you also use it on other people?

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
@Regius i think that more like a void abilty

@Beelz with that kind of power life can't be any meaningfull like there willbe no suprize just my thinking any way nice one( if you see cartoon ben10 alein force your abilty is just like DR Paradox

@Banana Bread i think it just like future diary (Mirai Nikki) number 9 Minene Uryuu escape diary(http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mirai-nikki-mosaic-r556)its a good one

YOU can say it just like knowing future but sometime even knowing can't save you...... give it a name @Banana Bread and use little imagination

@beelz Katou-kun have ability like you describe ERASE

Beelz

Beelz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • LocationDah bu!
Thats true its kinda weired, when i sit down and think about it loads of things come to mind but when i started thinking after reading this post nothing came to mind >..<

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
hanh? THAT mean

Edited by ZuiyaXDX, 21 May 2012 - 09:56 PM.

ZeusThe10

ZeusThe10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus

-hollow ,emptiness, weakness,void, voidness, vacuity, vacuum, falsehood, frothiness,hollowness

inane,inanity,vacancy,cavity,laxity,inanition,limpness,inadvertence,lying,impotence,nothing,blank

impotency,futility,faintness,incaution,failing,inadvertency,mendacity,foible,infirmity,negligence

incautiousness,indiscretion,windiness,imprudence,untruth,laxness,Imaginary

Kanjis have different meanings. Void like the one Taboo Tattoo just a ball of nothingness appears and everything it touches ceases to exist,
there's also imaginary meaning I could be like Archer F/SN and be all Unlimited Blade Works
Posted Image
Posted Image

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
You write the hole list of power you want in your life hanh
haha.... you dark type power
you mean that your void is like black hole.
and ability like (Archer (Fate/stay night) )
anyway nice one (side note: it little difficult to understand it compeletly)

Naturize

Naturize

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • LocationAustralia ;)
Let see.... what happen If I put "God" lol.

I been thinking something like think something like "Ressurection". :D, So I can revive anyone dead during the fight~
Or "Control", so I can have ability such as telekinesis as well as controling people or the monster, and let them fight~ So yeah, control everything! no one can oppose me~
Posted Image

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
People! You should choose the Japanese Character instead, since they have various meanings themselves, as according to the chapter about the dictionaries.

I have a few I like, but I already answered it before on MF so I'm just here to watch you guys.

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts

That sounds intresting nomatter how sticky the situation is you can still escape from said situation unharmed could you also use it on other people?

Why not? If that person wants to bring you harm ^^

@Banana Bread i think it just like future diary (Mirai Nikki) number 9 Minene Uryuu escape diary(http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mirai-nikki-mosaic-r556)its a good one

YOU can say it just like knowing future but sometime even knowing can't save you...... give it a name @Banana Bread and use little imagination

What I was thinking was more like a poof escape not running all over the place. You're in danger you instantly teleport to a safe place. It's a power for lazy people. ^^

Edited by Banana Bread, 23 May 2012 - 02:18 AM.

Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
Naturize 'God' That to much...... 'control' that's nice just like in Big Order Hoshimiya Eiji has 'Order'

Banana Bread than have ability like ERASE (Katou) like in this manga

People! You should choose the Japanese Character instead, since they have various meanings themselves, as according to the chapter about the dictionaries.

I have a few I like, but I already answered it before on MF so I'm just here to watch you guys.

What is MF you are talking about (is it manga fox? If it is just give us link of your post)

Hellion Twins

Hellion Twins

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 731 posts
  • LocationKeeling over
Yep, Mangafox.

Quotes and Discussion Link: This happened quite long ago.

07-14-2010, 01:54 AM

I need to... exist (存)在
I need to... survive 生(存)

The word will definitely be 存 (Chun)

07-15-2010, 05:53 AM

@ Air

Survival can be one word, that's the beauty of asian languages :)
It's very much like saying 'a' - the letter, means alpha. So in fact, if i were to write survival as a word in english... i'd have exceeded with 7 characters.

Strong Unity Revival Vitality Intelligence Vigilance Anonymity Life <- Example if an asian character is dissected. (I'm not saying for all... e.g. Chinese or Japanese uses such hieroglyphics) My chinese surname 陈 <- the character on the left is usually used to characterise anything related to the ear or audio. The right means north :D

(P.S. In fact, chinese characters can be rearranged or rewritten into anagrams. Many Chinese in the past (less now?) do this to create aliases. which those in the know or those who crack their minds rearranging the word, would know or find out the person's true identity.) Many Chinese dramas often show a run-away young emperor or princes going under pseudonyms of the rearranged title. Emperor, son, your imperial majesty, the king's given name, etc. -> E.g. Permore, Zhen's(royal we swapped with a similar sounding character) son, etc.)

The additions pretty much convey the exact, more precise meaning, as per my previous post, a different addition changes the meaning slightly but you'd notice how their meanings are somehow under the same tree. E.g. Legislation. You know from the front (Legislate - Legal - its related to Law). It can be completely changed when mixed with other words. Oxymoron, for example. Ox means cow. Moron means idiot. Put them together, and it means two words that contradict each other. (Nevermind the 'y' :D) It's no where near Ox or Moron.

Hate is a good one though, as long as you have it. I find it rather tiring to sustain though. Your rival word would be 'Love' :laugh: or maybe 'Disassociated'

They did say that each monster represents a word as well.

Mine would probably be nothingness. 无 (wu) - meaning: 'don't have', 'nothing', 'lack of'
It opposes 存 (chun) - which means 'saving', 'remainder', 'existance' etc.

Sorry for my long post! :P

tumblr_mespwcUZxx1rxs3wso1_400.gif

Manga Recommendation: 21/04/14

Spoiler

A gift from Maia Obanee

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
So basically Air (That's nice one),nothingness (like in medaka box minus power) ,surname Character sound(like a 'Toriko' Zebra (ゼブラ) is a Bishokuya and the strongest of the "Four Heavenly Kings" http://vatoto.com/comic/_/toriko-r107,'code breaker' http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/cødebreaker-r358 Yuuki Tenpouin (天宝院 遊騎 Tenpōin Yūki)Code: 03) ..........
(side note: its to much to read it hah........)

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
Omniscience - I prefer to Knowing over Doing.

Imagine -Complete understanding of all things. Absolute peace of mind.
Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

ZuiyaXDX

ZuiyaXDX

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
I don't fully understand it :wacko: really

Mokata

Mokata

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 72 posts
  • Locationshin makoku
After recent chapter I would want the god power!

ZeusThe10

ZeusThe10

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationMount Olympus

After recent chapter I would want the god power!

Yeah but if you didn't know from the start what it would be like would you have chosen it, me in the beginning was all like I would write the Kanji for Void then I read chapters and was all like I would wiret the kanji for Devil to fight the monster that has God kanji