Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 437votes)

Hayate no Gotoku!

Alt Names: alt ハヤテのごとく!alt Hayate the Combat Butler
Author: Hata Kenjiro
Artist: Hata Kenjiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ayasaki Hayate, 16, the world's unluckiest boy.
Working hard as a child for food and school fees, his unemployed and indebted parents sold him to the yakuza for his internal organs. After temporarily escaping the criminals and contemplating the benefits of a life of crime, he was saved by a wealthy young girl, who now employs him as a live-in butler.
Go to Hayate no Gotoku! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Hayate manga download New Window ash111
  • 1 Replies
Topic missing chapter New Window firathmagi
  • 0 Replies
Topic Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers] New Window defry
  • 3 Replies
Topic Have you viewed the anime? New Window Baltringue29
  • 6 Replies
Topic I really can't understand Hayate's preference... New Window S&Mplayer
  • 11 Replies
Topic Why do you enjoy this series? New Window rockingoldensamurai
  • 8 Replies

3443 Comments

The plot thickens, all those girls there will help the author create more hilarious situations.
isumi :"mom the i-phone is vibrating,,, i think is broken"
mom :"then trow it away isumi-chan"

what an epic daughter and mother conversation (EPIC)... gonna trow my i-phone coz it's vibrating to much.... lol
I think it's quite unfair how Nagi has competition from Hinagaku and Athena, lets be honest here guys, both Hina and Athena have a way better chance.

Athena has her history with Hayate, which I think takes the cake.
Man, I know I'm kinda late to the party (Curse you 300+ chapter manga comics!), but this story has some real emotional whiplash!
It was already rough with Nagi's parent situation but Hayate's past takes the cake! Sure, it was a bit dark to begin with, Hayate being abandoned and sold to the mafia, but HayatexAthena arc in chapter 179 was suprisingly heavy. How does one come back from the depressing reality? By becoming the most versatile human being the world has ever known!
Way to bounce back Hayate!
A storm is coming...(don't blame, I've been reading transfer student)
misunderstanding incoming next chapter.
am i the only one who just hates nishizawa?
I expected the last page to be Nishizawa getting in the room where Ruka's tugging on Hayate's vest.. didn't get my rom-com cliche dammit!
hayate.. that's another dead flag you know. x___x
Sigh, can't they leave Hayate away from a misunderstanding for even once!? I'm starting to pity him.
lol poor nishizawa is more like it. shes just being used for panel fillers D:
@Cydric... as if Nagi would allow that.
Poor Ruka...I hate the manager for doing that just to serve her own self interest
Oh Shiz!
Cover for V. 32 is hot!
Athena in adult form is hot!
^L^
One would think that she would be making enough money to pay off the debt in a decent amount of time. Not instantly but obviously much quicker or ever in the case of Hayate. Of course, she could be getting hosed by the company/manager she signed with, so who knows... Nice backstory. :)
Am I the only one that failed to realise that the "uproar over that historic news" referred to the start of the Heisei era? >_>
hey, nothing beats hayate's past.
Spoiler
Now that's 3 main characters + 1 that suffered from parental abandonment.

Today being Mother's Day, thinking they have nobody like that made me sad.
@ VanderDeckenIX

It's pretty much the same thing as Hayate and Hinagiku besides the debt amount >.>
WHY do they gotta make all the managers the bad guys...
1.75~mil in Debt should be nothing for her she is an idol beside that money was spent on her Unlike Hayate their situations are barely comparable
@ChaosZero

I think the manager would use all of her power to prevent Luca from going to Comiket. Of course, Nagi doesn't want that.
@Cydric

Actually, no. I really wanted to know how Luca got that much amount of debt (similar to Hayate). I consider this informative. I was hoping that the background is much longer, but I bet a lot of fans can no longer wait for Comiket.
I even think that her background is much better than Hinagiku's or Hayate's.
Plot twist? I see Nagi and Hayate to the rescue.
YAHOO!!!!

Does it mean that the fillers had just ended?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics