Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

I really can't understand Hayate's preference...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

S&Mplayer

S&Mplayer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Haha... I really love this chapter, one of which is that I managed to see Nagi regain her confidence....

The other reason is this....

http://vatoto.com/read/_/48175/hayate-no-gotoku_ch344_by_red-hawk-scans/6

I just cant understand what makes Hayate turn on.... I mean a girl is stripping in front of him and he says He doesn't mind.

Laurens D

Laurens D

Baked Potato

• tC Donator
  • 1,475 posts
  • Locationin the tower!
It's an underage girl, also he's seen nagi nude also nagi is older then her and he did not care much either. only in the beginning he was not used to it and felt worried about her.

Posted Image

This is not my fault!

You could have bought my cookies.

ndanix

ndanix

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 70 posts
Hayate doesn't actually see 13-years old girls as women, so he is ok with it. Still, I wonder what would happen if Nagi turned 14...

S&Mplayer

S&Mplayer

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
Hmmm... Your'e both right, but I think 13 is already a viable age for girls since their bodies are now usually getting hotter by the second once you've reached that age. I didn't think that Hayate would look at Nagi as a child even at her age...

babbo3d

babbo3d

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 606 posts
  • Locationin the outer tower (failed on the first floor)
Okay this is not zettai karen childrem where the main character turns into a pedo. If anything happen it would be with maria.
Posted Image

Insania.Fox

Insania.Fox

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 43 posts
um....anyone know (or can guess) where is the story going ?... After the arc with Athena....im lost

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
It's merely episode after episode with Hayate and co.'s life at the academy and hotel. In a few months, Athena is in need of the sword that Hinagiku is hanging on too for recovery. That's merely it.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

Attis

Attis

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

um....anyone know (or can guess) where is the story going ?... After the arc with Athena....im lost

It's going nowhere. But this is what this manga is great at; just like Gintama, it doesn't need to have long ass battles all the time, even though I'd appreciate it more if Hata tones down the number of girls. The harem is too big as it is...

damienthedevil

damienthedevil

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationBorder of Gensokyo
I think Hinagiku would have the biggest lead. Follow by A-tan, and Maria. Of course, there are quite a lot of girls but the rest are really not relevant to him. Just good friends. Although Ruka might be coming up strong. Maybe.

Kevlar

Kevlar

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts
Well, Nagi gave up her inheritance for Hayate.

Hinagiku went all sad face after Hayate told her he loved Athena, but seeing as it didn't work out, she seems like a less likely partner.

Athena seems like another strong choice, given their past together, but given what happened at the end of her "arc" I'd say she'd just end up as a friend, but Athena's current form may lead to new developments.

Maria seems to be near a border between love interest and side-character. Maria and Hayate have shown mutual interest, but there's been no real story arc for her, and she rarely has a strong place in of the current chapters. Should Maria end up with together with Hayate, we should expect a story arc for her relatively soon.

Ayumu, Izumi, Isumi are practically side-characters that're there to make the harem more interesting.

Though, I'd bet that the story would end in one of several ways.

Hayate getting hurt somehow protecting somebody, and the story ending with a vague implication of Hayate and said person.
or
Hayate ending up with Nagi, and Nagi eventually getting her money back.
or
Athena regaining her form in some dramatic way with the help of Hayate. Hayate, now realizing his love for her, blah blah blah.
or
Maria and Hayate end up together, and are pretty much Nagi's new parents.

ValorantX

ValorantX

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,601 posts
Just the tone of the series seems to push Hinagiku or Athena to end up with Hayate. Most of the drama in regards to love relationships seem to center on those two characters. Ruka is starting to appear as a good contender but the story seems to focus more on her dreams as an idol & an amateur relationship.

"Once you label me you negate me." - Soren Kierkegaard

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

it is A tan. basically an older version of Nagi with big breasts and useful.