Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Why do you enjoy this series?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

rockingoldensamurai

rockingoldensamurai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
Just like it says, im curious as to why other people like this series.

DaKatGod

DaKatGod

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSloth-Land
Probably because of the comedy and the gag-aspect.

Hata-sensei is pretty skilled in that department. ;)

(http://vatoto.com/read/_/130578/hayate-no-gotoku_ch376_by_red-hawk-scans/13)
^ Just one of many examples.

[There are people in the spotlight, and there are people in the shadows. There are people in the middle of that, and then there are people that are completely out of the entire spectrum. That's just the way this world works.] --- Life's one truth.
---"Violence isn't the answer, Violence is the question. Yes is the answer."

『 Sa, Game wo hajimeyo. 』

Francisco de la Vallière

Francisco de la Vallière

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts
Because it's a masterpiece. It has everything i like, romance, comedy, a little action, and cute girls.

Edited by Francisco de la Vallière, 03 November 2012 - 10:20 PM.

eyethinkikn0wu

eyethinkikn0wu

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 2 posts

Because it's a masterpiece. It has everything i like, romance, comedy, a little action, and cute girls.

Can't agree with this more. The only manga that has a bit of everything I enjoy reading about. (Or at least the only manga I could find.)

Tizano

Tizano

Potato Spud

• Donator
  • 40 posts
Probably one of the Few mangas that actually have a little bit of everything like what Eyethinkikn0wu said and also because if you notice there tends to be references to atleast another manga or cartoon in every single chapter thats drawn :) and it just makes you want to laugh with the references that he makes like this latest one was by far the best :)

HacheKa

HacheKa

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

I really am fond to the characters, I've read it for quite a long time.

Edited by HacheKa, 27 July 2013 - 02:59 AM.

Uller

Uller

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationUSA
Mostly the comedy, like how an event causes all the characters to scramble around; rather similar to chickens with their heads lopped off.

And the characters are also fun in themselves.

15.jpg

rockingoldensamurai

rockingoldensamurai

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 29 posts
aww... yeah i kinda forgot about all that with time. I mean i was really into it a couple years ago but when i caught up with the most recent releases i kinda moved on from it. Not that i didn't like it but i was just impatient... also there might have been ACTUAL plot development and i was annoyed by slow progress, idk long time ago. well thanks for the responses i'll probably pick this back up at some point... maybe when if it ends. lol

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

the subtle or not so subtle references bringing back nostalgia