Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Have you viewed the anime?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
Its pretty simple here just say what you think about the anime. There has been 2 season and a spin-off series and another season is coming up pretty soon (dunno if it continue where the 2nd season stopped or if it'll be another spin-off). Personally i liked to watch it because it was in color and i also enjoyed hearing japanese voice (still i don't understand but it doesn't matter, subtitled anime is what i enjoy most than dubbed one =P ) I didn't watched all of 1st and 2nd season but i did like it if you could point me episodes that are exclusive to the anime series.

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada
I presume the next Hayate anime will be another spin-off for it's being called "Cuties". It will begin airing monday 18 march 2013 at 25:35 (so Tuesday 19 at 1:35am [Japan timeline] ) so check out if it go to stream after this date.

Edited by Baltringue29, 10 March 2013 - 12:00 PM.

Zero0mega

Zero0mega

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 19 posts
Well the next anime will include Athena (child form) and it looks like it takes place after they acquire the apartments and the moving of Ruka. Matbe we will get to see the manga competition between Ruka and Nagi

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

For info the last anime was taking place after the doujin competition and they still lived in the apartments. But we got to see Hinagiku confess to Hayate (thought i liked the manga version more with the date in the abandon-like movie theater and the creepy guy at the counter) with him ain't earing what she says because of a train.

I've only seen the first episode of the new anime (normal next episode air today) but i already like it. It seems to focus more on the slice of life aspect but can't say much because its only one episode, very funny thought. [Hayate skill:misfortune]

Edited by Baltringue29, 15 April 2013 - 12:24 PM.

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

It is already at the 4th episode and it appear to feature a different ending each time. Up to now it is mainly focussing on the slice of life aspect and focus on one of the caracters per episode. (thought episode 4 has focused on Isumi and Sakuya)  I laughed at Isumi's mother saying Fumi is good with smartphone because she has that face: ( ° Д°)

Edited by Baltringue29, 02 May 2013 - 03:47 PM.

Baltringue29

Baltringue29

Potato

• Members
  • 191 posts
  • LocationCanada

Watched the finale, geez Hata-san really trolled us till the end....

Spoiler

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

it needs a new anime season. readership is low. needs more anime to stimulate readers