Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Hayate no Gotoku [spoilers]

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

defry

defry

Potato

• Members
  • 153 posts

I didn't see a topic about this but I made it cause there are certain hints that tells us what might happened or what happened.

First thing would be that Nagi's mother was helped by Hayate's brother and the brother was in the picture that was taken away by the new bad girl. So this hints that the brother's involvement with the stones and treasure wasn't only when he rescued A-tan but it might be an alliance with Nagi's mother and other mysterious figures.

The other would be Nagi's butler who tried to steal stone was possible the grown up Hayate. So Himegani or w/e his name was, is possibly  Hayate from the future but also by the looks of it Hayate might also be Nagi's father[lol?]

I am saying the father stuff mostly because of similarities of Nagi's genes and certain aspects. Rofl, I don't know if he's the father but one thing is clear that there's a genetic similarities that the author hints. This was also seen at Luka or Ruka... who has genetic similarities but also fate thing that seemed to be passed on.

Well, the second part are assumptions but I re-read the manga few times and just now I re-read, so I remember my assumptions. Anyone else believed something like that or have different theories?

Lysandro Reina

Lysandro Reina

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

you should go watch i the can't take my eyes of you anime, it explains what happend with nagi's father and who he is

lygarx

lygarx

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

guess who's back. back again. 

GreatNinja

GreatNinja

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
NAGI WINS THE END BYE BYE