Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 511votes)

Again!!

Alt Names: alt Muli!!alt Yeniden!!alt Ещё разок!
Author: Kubo Mitsurou
Artist: Kubo Mitsurou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After three unfulfilling years of high school, Imamura Kinichirou was finally graduating. Because of his delinquent-esque looks, he was feared by his classmates, has made no friends, and his greatest regret was not joining the ouendan (cheer club), which was now disbanded. After an accident on the day of his graduation, he and classmate Fujieda Aki are transported three years back in time, freshman again in body but with high-school memories intact. Can Imamura fix the mistakes of his past? Can he re-do his high school years in the way that he's always wanted? Again!! The universe suddenly shouts.
Go to Again!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ending Disucssion New Window ThunderCloud
  • 0 Replies
Topic Recent Chapter Discussion New Window t0eknee
  • 263 Replies
Topic spoiler discussion about Reo chan romance New Window LIGHTNING_XIII
  • 6 Replies
Topic (Possible Spoilers) Discussion about the Again New Window omnipwnage
  • 1 Replies
Topic Understand english or japanese, a error New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

1740 Comments

Those chapters are on MangaTraders if you really want to read them.
Real pity since I have been dying for the next chapter, glad I got to get a peek at the next three chapters though! Hopefully we won't have much longer to wait for the next "official release".
re: the disappearing chapters: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/6402-again-chapters-8-10/

Essentially - the chapters that were uploaded were done by an anon and posted on /a/. They were never intended to be uploaded here, since it's VI's project, and were taken down when the uploader learned that.

Sort of a shame - this is one of the titles I look forward to the most, but... ah well.
what happened to 8,9,10? they were here and now gone?
and the chapters ? ;_:

i'm sure it was released (chapters 8,9,10 )
Imamura will make a good producer in the future... or maybe a pimp.
Wow, I didn't expect a sudden 3 chapter release! :D This manga is just too good, and I already want to read more...
Alright, guys, listen up.

WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER!
What the... 3 chapters felt like just one. >_>
MOAR PLEASE!
3 chapters go by so quickly
i love how evil he looks at times.
The MC is a bit strange and seems "pushy" in his business regarding the cheer squad leader, but he has a good heart and backbone with a dash of darkness.

I wonder how the future will change? It seems the feelings of the girls around him are also starting to revolve.
I want even more! Addicted...
3 chapters? Oh my goodness! Thanks a lot. Now I can eat and be happy
wow three chapters at once
Yay! 3 chapters at once.
"Again!" the best manga that you'll never read!
God ... so good
This is a great series but dam these cliffhanger chapter endings are annoying.
I've overlooked this manga many times but I am glad that I read it. And upon reading the most recent chapter i had this reaction: Posted Image
The character designs are so adorable
Scandalous bishes!
Damn, he has one hell of a backbone! FINALLY! Someone that ISN'T a spineless loser!
A kind of interesting series. You have to feel bad for him in a lot of ways; his knowledge of others around him made it clear he was lonely enough to watch them, enough that he feels excluded. Also, his efforts to help the Cheering Club show that he really just wants to make an impact in some way instead of just blending in again.
Wow looks really can be deceiving, both for the cheerleader girl's captain and the MC. At first I don't like the long haired that he got and this manga surprisingly become more and more interesting by the chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics